July 25, 2014 | 1738 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2008 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Glamorous_

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Just bought them today for $10.99 @ RITE AID. The brushes are absolutely fantastic and I have a LOT of brushes!!! I didnt expect much for the price, I read it in Allure Magazine that Alicia Silverstone said it was her favorite makeup brushes, so I thought i;d give them a try. I'm very impressed. Its a REAL STEAL.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 7:43:00 PM More reviews by goldenina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What a steal for such fab brushes!!! Picked up this set for just $11.99 at Target....love them...they fit in my purse...and each piece does a great job!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2008 9:12:00 PM More reviews by sixxmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a wonderful little travel brush set! This set of brushes comes with a powder/blush brush, eyeshadow brush, concealer brush, liner brush, brow/lash brush and a hemp brush roll. It's all housed inside of a resealable plastic pouch and can be purchased for $10 (Target) to $15 (Ulta). The brushes have bamboo handles, recycled metal ferrules, and golden talkon fibers. So, they are not only environmentally friendly, but also soft. The brushes pick up pigments and powder well and don't tend to "spill" it before application. The handles are a little more generous in length than most travel brush sets, so if you want something purse sized it might be a little long (depending on the size of your purse, of course). I would highly recommend this for a cute little inexpensive set.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by blueberry17

I had to get this brush set since there were so many raves on the boards. My favourite brush of the set is the blush brush. So soft, picks up the colour well, and no shedding at all so far, even when washing! As for the eyeliner brush, it is bigger than what I am used to, it will only be useful if you draw thick lines. The eyeshadow and concealer brushes are great as well. No love for the lash/brow groomer. The comb works fine, but the brush side is much too big and feels a bit scratchy on me. The brush roll is a great touch.

This is eco-friendly, very affordable and of good quality. I am so glad I got this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 1:01:00 AM More reviews by aychan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just got this set today. the blush brush was kinda squished so the hair/bristles were kinda weird. and i'm noticing a bit of shedding... hopefully it wont shed more later! the angle brush i really like cuz it works really well with my cream eyeliners.

if you live in canada and are looking for this.. go to London Drugs

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by flirty

This is an awesome set!! I bought it online for $10.99 plus shipping..

It includes: a blush brush, a medium eyeshadow brush, an eyeliner brush, a concealer brush, and a eyelash/eyebrow brush. And a cotton/hemp brush roll.

First of all, I love the quality of these brushes.. I wasn't sure of how great the quality would be considering the price...but it is unbelieveable!
I've spent waaaay more on brushes that weren't even that great.

They have sturdy handles and bristles that are SOOOO soft! After washing them with a mild soap, I had no problems with the bristles falling out or misshaping.

It's definitely a great buy, and with the price, a steal! On top of all that, they're made from recycled materials, bamboo, and synthetic bristles.

Highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Kamee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am really impressed with these brushes. They are super soft and much softer than animal hair brushes that I own (2008 costco set). After owning this synthetic brush set and the Too Faced Kabuki, I'm never buying animal hair brushes again. Not only do animal hair brushes irritate my face, but they tend to smell after washing and I rather have scent /odor free brushes. These brushes also have not shed on me. Maybe 1 strand did come off but that was pretty much it. I also love the fact that these brushes are earth and animal friendly and that they give back some of it's proceeds to organizations. I hope they come up with more different types of brushes other than the basics because I would love to have a whole set of these brushes.

The only thing I dislike about this set is that the blush brush bleeds its color after washing. I hope this subsides after several washing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2008 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Kianaa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love it, the brushes are soft enough but won't disturb or brush off foundation. So far I feel no irritaition or scraping of the skin like other makeup brushes. I also like to sanitize/wash my brush...no shedding! Great, and I don't feel so much tugging or scratching when using the brushes for eye shadow and liner. And it's all eco-friendly...ALOHAAA!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2008 2:26:00 PM More reviews by kams64

This is a great brush set for the price. I had read great things about these brushes but was having trouble finding them. When I spotted the set at my Walgreens, I didn't hesitate. They are super soft and sturdy. Well made. I've been using them for about a week and they haven't shed a single hair. I don't use the comb/brush much at all, but the others are well worth the cost of the set.......$10.99 for 5 brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2008 1:14:00 PM More reviews by gudiyachettu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got this as a gift from my DH who has no idea about makeup or brushes though he knows how much i love such stuff.i have read & heard so lot of good things about these brushes & was too happy when i got them as gift.The brushes, with the softest of taklon bristles & bamboo handles are among the best i have ever used. also,i love the fact that they are cruelty free & eco friendly.For the price u cannot beat the quality.i love the eye shading brush which picks up a lot of color,the big concealer brush still does a good job& the blush brush feels like silk on your skin..I didnt want the eye brow /lash comb brush but its always there.I highly recommend these brushes.