December 21, 2014 | 953 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by lilbbybrat

I LOVE these brushes!! They are so soft, you don't feel any prickly bristles, they don't shed, and they're environmentally friendly! Not only that but they're only 10.99, and you get the powder brush, liner brush, eyeshadow brush, concealer brush and brow brush in a roll out! I washed, and rewashed them a few times already..they haven't shed but one or two hairs, and they've gone back to their original shape... However, for the concealer brush it seems to have stiffened up...But that doesn't sway my opinion from these cheap, lovely brushes...Definite buy, definitely will buy again if needed

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 10:19:00 PM More reviews by nakedmannequin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

$10-something at Walgreens.
These are GREAT BRUSHES.

Not just for the price. I've spent more on brushes that don't even halfway measure up to these.

I'm going back to get the foundation brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2008 2:34:00 AM More reviews by A9M8L

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use the blush brush more than any of the other brushes, and i actually use it for my mineral powder (over my foundation). the brush is SO soft, and works really well at setting my foundation without screwing it up, or making the powder look weird (which my other brush did). the only thing that bugs me is it seems to shed ALOT. i've pulled out lots of loose bristles, and i'm sure there will be more to come. i will repurchase, just because its fairly cheap, and is the softest brush i've come across!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Diemmy

I love these brushes because they're really soft and apply products so nicely. The eyeliner brush is soft enough to not hurt my eyes but sturdy enough to neatly apply eyeliner. I just wish the packaging was more practical.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2008 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Glamorous_

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Just bought them today for $10.99 @ RITE AID. The brushes are absolutely fantastic and I have a LOT of brushes!!! I didnt expect much for the price, I read it in Allure Magazine that Alicia Silverstone said it was her favorite makeup brushes, so I thought i;d give them a try. I'm very impressed. Its a REAL STEAL.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 7:43:00 PM More reviews by goldenina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What a steal for such fab brushes!!! Picked up this set for just $11.99 at Target....love them...they fit in my purse...and each piece does a great job!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2008 9:12:00 PM More reviews by sixxmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a wonderful little travel brush set! This set of brushes comes with a powder/blush brush, eyeshadow brush, concealer brush, liner brush, brow/lash brush and a hemp brush roll. It's all housed inside of a resealable plastic pouch and can be purchased for $10 (Target) to $15 (Ulta). The brushes have bamboo handles, recycled metal ferrules, and golden talkon fibers. So, they are not only environmentally friendly, but also soft. The brushes pick up pigments and powder well and don't tend to "spill" it before application. The handles are a little more generous in length than most travel brush sets, so if you want something purse sized it might be a little long (depending on the size of your purse, of course). I would highly recommend this for a cute little inexpensive set.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by blueberry17

I had to get this brush set since there were so many raves on the boards. My favourite brush of the set is the blush brush. So soft, picks up the colour well, and no shedding at all so far, even when washing! As for the eyeliner brush, it is bigger than what I am used to, it will only be useful if you draw thick lines. The eyeshadow and concealer brushes are great as well. No love for the lash/brow groomer. The comb works fine, but the brush side is much too big and feels a bit scratchy on me. The brush roll is a great touch.

This is eco-friendly, very affordable and of good quality. I am so glad I got this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 1:01:00 AM More reviews by aychan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just got this set today. the blush brush was kinda squished so the hair/bristles were kinda weird. and i'm noticing a bit of shedding... hopefully it wont shed more later! the angle brush i really like cuz it works really well with my cream eyeliners.

if you live in canada and are looking for this.. go to London Drugs

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by flirty

This is an awesome set!! I bought it online for $10.99 plus shipping..

It includes: a blush brush, a medium eyeshadow brush, an eyeliner brush, a concealer brush, and a eyelash/eyebrow brush. And a cotton/hemp brush roll.

First of all, I love the quality of these brushes.. I wasn't sure of how great the quality would be considering the price...but it is unbelieveable!
I've spent waaaay more on brushes that weren't even that great.

They have sturdy handles and bristles that are SOOOO soft! After washing them with a mild soap, I had no problems with the bristles falling out or misshaping.

It's definitely a great buy, and with the price, a steal! On top of all that, they're made from recycled materials, bamboo, and synthetic bristles.

Highly recommend!!