Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My review for the original formula is pretty much the same. Anyone can use it. It's not tacky, not greasy.

I like the flavor and I honestly wasn't sure what to expect with the color but even though it's lightly tinted, it doesn't show up. Good if that's what you want, bad if you wanted a touch of color.

Overall, I would buy this again and it's just a good tube to keep in your purse or at your desk.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this stuff. Absorbs nicely and tastes great. I like the original best..but I would buy this again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

It's good. No complaints. Doesn't need to be reapplied often, like the original Burt's Bees Lip stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Gives a pretty sheen to the lips, I would love if it had a minty tingle.

I LOVE this lip balm! It goes on smooth, not waxy like the other Burt's Bees lip balm, really hydrates my lips, and gives a little bit of sheer color. I absolutely adore this. The only thing I don't like about it is it's ALWAYS sold out! And none of the other Burt's Bees are near as good. Anyway BEST lip balm ever imo and it's my ultimate HG. [:

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

So, after the hype of Burt's Bee's, I decided to try some. I opted for the pomegranate 'cause it says "hydrating" & I figured the color would give me a slight tint. :P Anyway, so at first I was like, "Okay, I can see the hype, but its not AMAZING" & then it started drying my lips out! But then I continued using it & it became just average. Not amazing & not drying. But now I've lost it. :/ Haha. Anyway, for $3, I'd probably pass on buying this whenever I need lip balm, but I might pick this up if I forget mine (like I did today!) or something. I'm a Chapstick girl, but SoftLips is slowly rising!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Awesome lip balm ! I loved the honey lip balm by Burts Bees, but this is even better ! Smells nice, leaves a light tint. I wear it all the time. Pure wonder ! I adore it !

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i dont see what the hype in this was. its ok like it wasnt the worst but not the best

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

One of my HG lip products! I love Burt's Bee's and this is my favorite balm of theirs. It's very smooth when you put it on and I find the smell rather nice. I have very pale lips and it gives me a hint of color actually. It's soft and feels good on my lips and keeps them that way throughout the day! I must have like five tubes of this thing. Great product overall!

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I guess this is an okay product if you can get past the smell. I couldn't.

Popular Lip Treatments