Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 6/10/2009 1:06:00 AM

At first, the price is what turned me off of purchasing this product. I'm cheap and I usually gravitate towards the $1.00 lip chaps/balms. When I finally broke down and bought it, I was sooo happy that I did. I've been through at least 4 of them now and I will keep buying them.

I like that it leaves a shine but it isn't shimmery or glittery. It isn't long lasting but I always have it in my purse or pocket so I apply it often. The smell is quite strong but I really love it. Favorite lip product for sure!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this lip balm because it hydrates my lips all day. I think the pomegranate also gives my lips a hint of red. My only problems are that the smell is okay, but I wish it was better; also I wish it had SPF in it. Overall, I would buy again.

on 5/29/2009 10:11:00 PM

OMG! this stuff is AMAZING!! it soften and hydrated my lips, now they look kissable! :) boy, you should have seen them before. they were peeling, dry, and looked HORRIBLE.
it was a nightmare. the reason why i got this is because i love love love burts bees and i ran out so i went to buy the original chapstick and ran into the replenishing lip balm. now, the thought of pomegranate put amazing thoughts in my head. so i bought it. at first the smell is disgusting but then the replenishing lip balm smeellleedd sooo ammaazing!
the lip balm is a little oily, but thats why it's so hydrating!
I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT KISSABLE IRRESISTIBLE SOFT LIPS!

on 5/29/2009 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I wish i could give it a zero...
1. it tastes like Pomegranate oil, not like pomegranate the FRUIT!!
2. it does not moisturize my lips at all.
3. every time i put this lip balm on, even on healthy lips, my lips start to peel.
to trash it went!!

on 5/29/2009 7:33:00 PM

Smells yummy, puts a perfect watermelon sun-kissed tint to my lips and makes them feel smooth and creamy. I like this lip balm and tend to gravitate towards it in CVS every time I run out...Nice packaging. Soothing, nourishing and hydrating for sure. For me anyways...

on 5/29/2009 11:52:00 AM

I love the finish of this lip balm, my lips look healthy and dewy instead of shiny. There isn't much tint but I usually layer over a lip stain anyway so that does not bother me. My favorite lip balm ever!

on 5/23/2009 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is an ok lip balm. I prefer Burt's Bees original. I like the smell, and it moisturises my lips well without being overly greasy. It isn't particularly long-lasting. I'll use it up, but I don't think I'll rebuy.

on 5/19/2009 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Well I for one can't stand the smell. It's so strong and there it is, literally right under your nose. I thought it would have more tint to it, but it's really not noticeable. It does not smell like pomegranate. I have a pomegranate in the refrigerator and I can assure you it doesn't smell like this product. This product smells like Vix Vaporub. It was also heinously expensive; triple the price of ordinary and assumably less odiferous chapstick.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a fantastic balm. It really moisturises your lips rather than just sitting on top. I like this better than the original for two reasons - it isn't minty and it glides on more easily. I have been a big Burt's Bees fan for years and this just proves how good they are yet again.

on 5/17/2009 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i LOVE this chapstick! my only gripe is that it doesnt really smell like pomegrante, but other than that, its good!

Popular Lip Treatments