TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 11/24/2010 6:28:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

LOOOVE this product! It smells great and works great. I do notice a difference in how my hair looks when I don't use the product and when I do. I would highly recommend to anyone.

on 11/23/2010 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wish i could use this..but i will continue to search for a hair protectant that suits me. Problem is this broke me out everytime i used it. I would leave iton the shelf for a week or two, then try it..broke out on back of neck and behind ears every time..yuck. my guess is that the SECOND INGREDIENT AMODIMETHICONE is causing this..sigh..i envy the girls that can use cones...

on 11/17/2010 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product after watching YouTube videos on how to curl your hair with a flat iron and saw that it was recommended. Previously I had not done anything more than add an extra conditioning anti-frizz serum to my hair after my shower and air drying my hair. I did not use the flat iron on a regular basis, but now that I am going to be doing the curling process and I have colored hair, this step is essential. The thing that struck me most about this product is that you can spray it on dry hair and it dries in minutes without sticky residue and you are ready to style. The spray covers a large area and the nozzle is easy to pump either left or right handed with your arm fully extended. The smell is divine and the price is right.

I have also discovered the TRESemme hairspray and picked up a can. I used to buy Big Sexy Hair but with the curls I want something that gives a softer (yet firm) hold.

on 11/16/2010 11:30:00 PM

I don't have any complaints about this product. I have very frizzy, very damaged hair, so it didn't help me very much in the beginning; but I noticed after using an entire bottle every time I blow dried or straightened my hair, my hair is 60% healtheir than before. I absolutley love the smell of it, and even when you over-spray, it doesn't leave your hair greasy or stiff. Overall great product!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

PROS
-Cheap
-Protects my hair
-Significantly less breakage
-Smells nice

on 11/11/2010 11:28:00 AM

I LOVE this product! I just bought this a few days ago, after not using a heat protectant spray for too long(what's wrong with me?) :( Well, my hair was always healthy, and I would use smoothing serums and things like that before styling. But now since I've been coloring more, and the heat styling, straightening has put my hair through torture,I wanted to use this one! Tresemme products have always been good, even though I don't currently use them, but never had any problems with my hair when using them. This spray is great, it has such a nice smell too:) It keeps my hair smooth and soft, silky and I just feel better after having used it. It's so important to use something to protect your locks! Give it a try...ciao!

on 11/9/2010 7:43:00 PM

I have been using this product for about 3 years and its fantastic! I blow dry and flat iron my hair a few times a week so my hair goes though quite a bit! I've tried many heat protection products and many have left my hair dry, stiff, or greasy. Not this stuff. After spraying my hair a few times and ironing it, my hair is smooth and soft; just what TRESemme promised. The trigger is easy to use and you don't need a lot of product so an 8oz bottle will last you a long time! Like I already mentioned, I've been using this product for a few years and I'll continue to do so. 5 lippies from me!

on 11/8/2010 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

This product is pretty good at heat protection, but doesn't add anything other than that. I may have to try a different product for shine and heat protection in one. An "okay" product in my opinion.

The bottle is a pain to actually 'spritz' but this is the best heat protection I've used. My boyfriend has shoulder length hair about two inches shorter than mine and he's the one who used this first.

I like that the sprays actually spread out and aren't... thick. I've noticed less fly-away hairs when I use it and it doesn't leave my hair greasy the next day 'post straightening/heat styling.'

on 11/4/2010 4:47:00 PM

Bought this so I don't damage my hair, tho I hardly blow dry or do anything else but just wanted to be on the safe side. When I do blow dry my hair, I don't use anything really for it but I noticed a difference when I used this spray because after I blow dry my hair it's soft, smooth, shiny & hardly no fly away :P I really like the smell of the product & how you spray it; its not like a big squirt - it sprays evenly onto your hair. Good product for the price.

Popular Styling Products