Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

one over my go to soaps because it never dries out my skin and it has a mild scent. my fAV body soap!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I can't believe it's taken me so long to review this product. I've been using this for about 10 years (after switching from Ivory). It never leaves a film on my skin, it smells so lovely, and I feel clean - never tight. All of the fancy body washes are just a waste of time. I just wish they would make this bar in a lavender scent. Now that would be heavenly...

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This bar is really drying and does not help soothe my sensitive skin. Will never buy again.

I did not like this. But, I really dont like any bar soaps. Bars leave me feeling like I have a film on my skin. Try the shower gel, its much better and smells great! Love Dove!

It's very nice and basic imo. It is drying sometimes, but rarely. I think this is one of those products I will use throughout my whole life (unless I find something better :P)

Hmmm...I guess,I'm also the minority on this one. Once in a while, I would accidently buy this (and I buy the pack) because I forget that I really don't like it. It leaves a film on my skin. I really don't like that filmy feeling. :-( But, I love the smell and that's why I keep buying it accidently. It usually ends up in the kitchen sink since I wash my hands a lot when I cook and cringe at the film that it leaves on my hands. But, I have to use it up. :-) I still have 7 left from two packs from last year and this year so far. :-)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love this soap - Would NOT use any other soap EVER! Always buy this in bulk as I wear it down so quickly!

Smells gorgeous, cheap, moisturising, can even use on my face which I cant do with other soaps as it makes my face feel really tight and sore. Can smell this for hours on myself after showering, i love it! I use this to shave my legs too as its so creamy

Not a bad word to say about it :)
xx

There isn't a better soap on the market. I have been using this for around 20 years. Keeps my skin soft. I also use this on my face and it does not cause any breakouts. I use no other cleanser. People tell me that I look younger than my age. Could it be the results of Dove? I tend to think so. I refuse to try any other soap. Love it!

I've tried every soap out there and I always seem to come back to Dove. I use this everyday in the shower for my body and face. I seriously think this has helped me with my occasional breakouts!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love it as a gentle body cleanser - it's one of the few soaps that don't dry out my skin in the winter, and the scent is classic. As a face soap it's a bit drying for me but I'll use it in a pinch.