September 2, 2014 | 1064 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by plussize1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the orange tube is the rockstar and this is not even in the same stratosphere.
If you like a more natural look this tube is for you. I find if i layer it with another mascara (revlon fabulash) it looks like Im wearing YSL faux Cils. Dont think I would repurchase at the moment, I hoard mascara and must purge...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by sephirias

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this mascara for the voluminising effect and how easy it is to wash this with warm water. the wand is thick, making it easy to apply the mascara. i an asian, have relatively thick and curly lashes. this goes on so well!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by LadyBugGrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have both this and the Lash blast volume and I actually prefer this one. I wish the brush was a bit smaller, but other than that I adore this mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by carrie234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

While I really like Lash Blast Volume (the orange tube), I don't care for this nearly as much. My complaint is that it really doesn't seem to make my lashes look any different. When I take off my eye makeup at the end of the day, hardly anything seems to come off my lashes. On the plus side, there is no clumping or flaking.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Spard28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is nice i like the color and the brush color is cool however the brush itself was too big imo and didnt get the small lashes not to mention when i applied it it felt scratchy against my lashes/skin and since this formula dries so fast it made adding coats a bumpy task and intensified that scratchiness. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by sarah1208

I used to use the original lash blast, but when this came out I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm happy to say that I like this a lot better! I have it in black-brown, which makes my lashes look amazing without being too intense. I've never experienced any migrating of the mascara either, which is something I've had problems with with other brands. The only complaint I have is that the formula seems to have changed slightly over the time I've had it, but I still love it, and will definitely re-purchase once my current tube is done.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by ryoung001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to use the original lash blast volume before this one. Every time I tried other brands of mascara I came back to Covergirl's lash blast. The Fusion (purple) is even better than the Volume (orange) if you liked it! I even like the Lengthening one to use on my lower lashes for extra a little extra drama. The price is fair, the packaging is what it is, and you can even use drugstore coupons when they are available! Good bang for your buck!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by zee81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found it average for me, the orange tube did a little more for me I find.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Kitch3ntools

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

love this stuff! i tried the length one and it was boring, so i went right back to this :) it makes my lashes look very dramatic, its very black and it makes them look thick and long.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by loverlyevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This has become my new staple! I was using last blast volume until this came out, which answered my prayers. It combines the volume and length formulas into one, essentially. I love it! Before this, I used Great Lash, but I much prefer the brush on this one, it seperates my lashes and provides and even coat of the mascara to all of them. I don't even find it necessary to curl my lashes. And it doesn't look cakey, it doesnt flake off unless you rub your eyes, it doesnt smudge easily. LOVE IT! :)