Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The Covergirl Lashblast Fusion is by far the most cheapest mascara ever!! It doesnt give me volume, it doesnt give me length, ( by the way I purchased the water resistant version.) its just a cheap product! I dont see what the big deal is, Lashblast is technically the same thing as Lashblast Fusion. I got this product at Walgreens for $10. In my opinion, that was a rip-off considering it did not work for me. Now I use this mascara to separate my lashes after one coat of my Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara. Thats all its good for....separating lashes because theres no product on the wand. Speaking of the wand, I found that it was very big and the bristles were too short, especially the ones in the front on the wand. Because of that, I couldnt get to my shorter lashes. All in all, do not buy it, its a total waste of your money.

on 1/14/2011 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I really love this mascara, and I've tried a lot of them. It's not perfect, it does clump a bit when I try to put on a few coats. It doesn't hold curl all that well, but it's buildable and gives my lashes great volume and length. I will keep using this until I find my absolute HG mascara.

I love the purple packaging, and the great brush. My all time favorite is Max Factor 2000 Calorie extreme which they don't sell in the U.S. anymore :( This mascara is a pretty good substitue for it, but not exactly as amazing. It doesnt clump, but sometimes I feel like it can make the tips of my lashes a little blunt and sometimes my lashes are too stiff. Other than that I dont really have any complaints, it doesn't smudge it's black enough it doesnt flake etc. I tried the regular Lashblast years ago when it first came out and I didn't like it, but I haven't tried it since then, so I wouldn't really be able to compare the two.

on 1/10/2011 7:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm on the fence about this product because of many reasons.

Pros:
-Seperates
-Lengthens
-Darkens lashes
-Does not clump!

Cons:
-it fades :/ by the end of the day you can't tell i'm wearing mascara unless i put a coat of something that stays on top of it

If the formula would just stay all day then this would be an amazing product, but since I have to reapply it only get's four stars.

Side-note:
I have tried the waterproof. That is the exact opposite. It barely comes off with eye makeup remover. I need an inbetween!

on 1/10/2011 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I read some really good reviews on this mascara and was excited to try it out. Unfortunately, I was kind of disappointed. It really didn't add as much volume or length as the original lash blast that comes in the orange tube. It does however stay in place all day and keeps my lashes curled.

on 1/9/2011 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The only thing this product did was make my lashes darker. It didn't make my lashes look longer at all. I would not buy this product again.

on 1/7/2011 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara! I don't think I'll ever use any other mascara. I have never really been a cover girl fan but I decided to try this out because I liked the brush. I can't really say if it lengthens or not (since my lashes are already long, I don't usually pay attention to that) but it does not clump, which is what I look for! This is one of those mascaras that I can take straight out of the tube and apply it.(With a maybelline one, I had to swipe it off on a towel before I used it so it wouldn't clump). I'm in love with this mascara and I will never go back to another.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I tried this out because of all the raves. I really liked the product at first but I found that this dried out more quickly than any other mascara I've ever owned. It's also the only one that I've found is completely unusable after it's dried up. Once it's dried, it clumped and didn't go on as smoothly as it used to. It dried up in about 2 and a half months, and I finally threw it out at 3 months so that I wouldn't feel so guilty about throwing it out.
It held my curl relatively well (although my lashes do hold curl decently), didn't smudge much, which is the biggest problem I have with mascaras. However, it did flake sometimes and because I wear contacts, it wasn't a good combination.
The brush is also a little too big for my liking. After I threw it out, I've switched over to the Volume Exact Mascara and the brush is much smaller and more manageable. The effect of the VE is very similar to the LBFusion

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Was disappointed by this product. It didn't do anything except separate my lashes and "color" them. The product is touted to "lengthen & volumize" of which it did neither. It didn't make any difference to the lash except darken then because I had "very black". What a waste! :-p

The very nice thing about it is that it is not thick & clumpy and it doesn't flake. It's not terribly hard to wash out. If you want to give your lashes some color; that's all it does.

on 1/4/2011 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I started out liking the original lash blast formula. It gave great volume and lengthened my lashes like no other. But with Cover Girl's creation of Lash Blast Fusion they hit a complete home run.

The original Lash Blast could clump sometimes, but this formula does not no matter how many layers you put on. One coat will give you defined and separated lashes with a hint of volume, perfect for the office or just around town. But if you want to go for a bit more thickness apply multiple layers and you get the amazing lashes that the original lash blast provides without a hint of clumpiness.

Although some may complain about the thick rubberized wand, I really don't mind because it has never been difficult for me to cover all of my lashes. I can imagine it being troublesome to coat some of the lashes near the corners of your eyes, but you get used to it quickly.

The reason I originally tried this was because of the fact that a friend said it was so easy to get off, and I loved lash blast but it was the bane of my existence when it came to trying to remove it. Fusion however comes off with any simple baby wipe, there is no scrubbing and massive amount of wiping to get it to come off.

Yet it stick on all day (and night) without even a hint of flaking, I've tested this out to the extreme, this mascara lasted through one whole day then a 14 hour red eye plane flight, only to come out to get soaked by the rain and yet my lashes still looked as good as when they had originally been applied. I would definitely say this is an HG product, even though I will continue on looking for better drugstore mascaras. The price does tend to be a little steep and I try to get it on a BOGO, but even still for drugstore it is a tad expensive.