April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Kitch3ntools

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

love this stuff! i tried the length one and it was boring, so i went right back to this :) it makes my lashes look very dramatic, its very black and it makes them look thick and long.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by loverlyevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This has become my new staple! I was using last blast volume until this came out, which answered my prayers. It combines the volume and length formulas into one, essentially. I love it! Before this, I used Great Lash, but I much prefer the brush on this one, it seperates my lashes and provides and even coat of the mascara to all of them. I don't even find it necessary to curl my lashes. And it doesn't look cakey, it doesnt flake off unless you rub your eyes, it doesnt smudge easily. LOVE IT! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

This is just meh. I bought this and the orange tubed lash blast for comparison and I just gotta say the orange tube is so much better. This is just average but the last blast volume deserves its hype, overall in the future I would skip this and go for the original orange tube which has become an hg product for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by livvlouxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First off, this mascara smelled HORRIBLE from the moment I opened it. I'm not sure if it's just me but it smelled as if I had been using it for months and it had gone bad. It's an okay mascara, nothing special. I already have long and thick lashes but I was on the hunt for a mascara that made them really stand out, this isn't it. I had to put on coats and coats of it for it to be noticeable and the very black isn't nearly dark enough. However, I do like the tube and the brush, it didn't clump my lashes. It also didn't flake or smear. I still won't be repurchasing it though, on to the next one!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Micayla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not too sure if I like this mascara or not yet. It's the same packaging as the other lashblasts, just purple instead of orange. What I don't like is that there isn't a waterproof version, or if there is I can't find it anywheree! This is a pretty good formula, what I really hate is that it doesn't hold a curl and by the end of the day my eyelashes look very black, but also very flat and straight. Until they make a waterproof version I don't think I'll repurchase it, and just stick to my Lashblast volume!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by breebree89

It didn't really volumize my lashes, not like the regular lashblast. It did lengthen my lashes a bit. I will keep using it until it dries out. Overall I will stick to the regular lashblast volume.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by maddjuicey

I didn't get the volume I wanted out of this mascara, and it always uncurls my lashes. I normally don't have a problem with the hold of my curl, especially with the original orange Lash Blast. I've also never had a problem with clumping on the old Lash Blast unless I've had the mascara for more than 5 months.

My eyelashes were a little longer looking but that's it. I was looking for volume and length and I get that from the original Lash Blast.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by mego

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I saw it on a blog somewhere and ran out to buy it. I hate spending lots of money on mascara because I have long lashes to begin with. I just like something that defines and thickens them more. I love the brush. I feel that this has never clumped on me too terribly and I end up using it more than my other mascaras. Overall, it really is a fantastic mascara and has not ever failed me. I'm not exactly a "mascara junkie" but I've tried quite a few and I never stick with the same one, except for this one. I've repurchased it about two additional times!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this much better than the original Lash Blast (esp b/c it does not make them feel &look spidery as the first one did). It didn't clump, managed to coat my lashes evenly. The colour could use some darkening. I felt that their Black wasn't black enough. For me, it is no where near my HG mascara -Maybelline's Colossal.Whenever I purchase a new mascara, I wear Colossal on one eye and the new one on the other. While my ever reliable Colossal managed to make my lashes thick with just one swipe, the Fusion needed like 6 coats to make my lashes have volume. I don't think I'll repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2010 4:50:00 AM More reviews by sydneyjs

This is my go to mascara. I have had very black and black. Both worked well. I love the Lash Blast Volume brush, and this is the same. I have no problems using the large brush, and can get mascara all the way to the outer and inner corners. It goes on evenly when I start at the base of my lashes and wiggle the brush back and forth to the ends. I find it does add length, and volume. Like the regular Lash Blast, it's a bit hard to do a second coat after it is dry, or a bit tacky. But, that's fine with me. I do quite a few passes while it dries. I also curl my lashes before and after I apply.