July 25, 2014 | 1934 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by ryoung001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to use the original lash blast volume before this one. Every time I tried other brands of mascara I came back to Covergirl's lash blast. The Fusion (purple) is even better than the Volume (orange) if you liked it! I even like the Lengthening one to use on my lower lashes for extra a little extra drama. The price is fair, the packaging is what it is, and you can even use drugstore coupons when they are available! Good bang for your buck!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by zee81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found it average for me, the orange tube did a little more for me I find.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Kitch3ntools

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

love this stuff! i tried the length one and it was boring, so i went right back to this :) it makes my lashes look very dramatic, its very black and it makes them look thick and long.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by loverlyevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This has become my new staple! I was using last blast volume until this came out, which answered my prayers. It combines the volume and length formulas into one, essentially. I love it! Before this, I used Great Lash, but I much prefer the brush on this one, it seperates my lashes and provides and even coat of the mascara to all of them. I don't even find it necessary to curl my lashes. And it doesn't look cakey, it doesnt flake off unless you rub your eyes, it doesnt smudge easily. LOVE IT! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

This is just meh. I bought this and the orange tubed lash blast for comparison and I just gotta say the orange tube is so much better. This is just average but the last blast volume deserves its hype, overall in the future I would skip this and go for the original orange tube which has become an hg product for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by livvlouxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First off, this mascara smelled HORRIBLE from the moment I opened it. I'm not sure if it's just me but it smelled as if I had been using it for months and it had gone bad. It's an okay mascara, nothing special. I already have long and thick lashes but I was on the hunt for a mascara that made them really stand out, this isn't it. I had to put on coats and coats of it for it to be noticeable and the very black isn't nearly dark enough. However, I do like the tube and the brush, it didn't clump my lashes. It also didn't flake or smear. I still won't be repurchasing it though, on to the next one!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Micayla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not too sure if I like this mascara or not yet. It's the same packaging as the other lashblasts, just purple instead of orange. What I don't like is that there isn't a waterproof version, or if there is I can't find it anywheree! This is a pretty good formula, what I really hate is that it doesn't hold a curl and by the end of the day my eyelashes look very black, but also very flat and straight. Until they make a waterproof version I don't think I'll repurchase it, and just stick to my Lashblast volume!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by breebree89

It didn't really volumize my lashes, not like the regular lashblast. It did lengthen my lashes a bit. I will keep using it until it dries out. Overall I will stick to the regular lashblast volume.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by maddjuicey

I didn't get the volume I wanted out of this mascara, and it always uncurls my lashes. I normally don't have a problem with the hold of my curl, especially with the original orange Lash Blast. I've also never had a problem with clumping on the old Lash Blast unless I've had the mascara for more than 5 months.

My eyelashes were a little longer looking but that's it. I was looking for volume and length and I get that from the original Lash Blast.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by mego

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I saw it on a blog somewhere and ran out to buy it. I hate spending lots of money on mascara because I have long lashes to begin with. I just like something that defines and thickens them more. I love the brush. I feel that this has never clumped on me too terribly and I end up using it more than my other mascaras. Overall, it really is a fantastic mascara and has not ever failed me. I'm not exactly a "mascara junkie" but I've tried quite a few and I never stick with the same one, except for this one. I've repurchased it about two additional times!