Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It is pretty much the same as original Lash Blast, except that it does not flake as much. At first, it got clumpy easily but - like most mascaras - it works better when it has been opened/used for a couple weeks. This is because it starts to get a little bit dryer so it is more manageable, buildable and does not make as much of a mess. I really love how this mascara made my eyelashes look. I would definitely buy this again.

on 1/16/2011 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Here lately, it seems that the more I spend on a tube of CG mascara, the more digusted I get with each tube. Maybe it's because I'm a child of the 80's but I love the old bristle brushes and heavier mascara. I classify this mascara into the type that give soft lashes but there's nothing volumizing or lenghtening that other mascara don't already do. Yes, it gives nice non-spider, non-clumping lashes but that's the extent of it. I hate the brush which is pretty useless, IMO. The Lash Blast Fusiont pulls the curl out of lashes which irritates me greatly. And, this is the big one, I can get better results with the older CG mascara like Volume Exact and Eyelights. Now those are mascaras work buying. This one....never again.

on 1/15/2011 10:25:00 PM

I bought the water-resistant version in Brown-Black and have just returned it. It's not out and out the WORST mascara I've ever used...but it's just average. The good news is that it doesn't clump and it doesn't smudge, has excellent staying power, and I can wash it off at the end of the day. These are all important things, so hooray! On the other hand, the color was black, not brown in the least, it doesn't seem to volumize at all, and it makes my lashes stick together and look spidery. This last part may have something to do with the applicator, one of those ugly-plastic-rubber things, which I really hate. I'm not a huge fan of fat mascara tubes, but I could totally deal if it were an awesome mascara. Which this isn't.

on 1/15/2011 12:17:00 AM

This is my go-to mascara when I don't want to spend a lot. I find that it does a good job separating and not clumping, although I do have to use a few layers to get the volume and length I want. It also stays put. I have little problem with smudging. Flaking on the other hand, a bit. I don't love the brush...I think it could be a little longer or fuller.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The Covergirl Lashblast Fusion is by far the most cheapest mascara ever!! It doesnt give me volume, it doesnt give me length, ( by the way I purchased the water resistant version.) its just a cheap product! I dont see what the big deal is, Lashblast is technically the same thing as Lashblast Fusion. I got this product at Walgreens for $10. In my opinion, that was a rip-off considering it did not work for me. Now I use this mascara to separate my lashes after one coat of my Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara. Thats all its good for....separating lashes because theres no product on the wand. Speaking of the wand, I found that it was very big and the bristles were too short, especially the ones in the front on the wand. Because of that, I couldnt get to my shorter lashes. All in all, do not buy it, its a total waste of your money.

on 1/14/2011 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I really love this mascara, and I've tried a lot of them. It's not perfect, it does clump a bit when I try to put on a few coats. It doesn't hold curl all that well, but it's buildable and gives my lashes great volume and length. I will keep using this until I find my absolute HG mascara.

I love the purple packaging, and the great brush. My all time favorite is Max Factor 2000 Calorie extreme which they don't sell in the U.S. anymore :( This mascara is a pretty good substitue for it, but not exactly as amazing. It doesnt clump, but sometimes I feel like it can make the tips of my lashes a little blunt and sometimes my lashes are too stiff. Other than that I dont really have any complaints, it doesn't smudge it's black enough it doesnt flake etc. I tried the regular Lashblast years ago when it first came out and I didn't like it, but I haven't tried it since then, so I wouldn't really be able to compare the two.

on 1/10/2011 7:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm on the fence about this product because of many reasons.

Pros:
-Seperates
-Lengthens
-Darkens lashes
-Does not clump!

Cons:
-it fades :/ by the end of the day you can't tell i'm wearing mascara unless i put a coat of something that stays on top of it

If the formula would just stay all day then this would be an amazing product, but since I have to reapply it only get's four stars.

Side-note:
I have tried the waterproof. That is the exact opposite. It barely comes off with eye makeup remover. I need an inbetween!

on 1/10/2011 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I read some really good reviews on this mascara and was excited to try it out. Unfortunately, I was kind of disappointed. It really didn't add as much volume or length as the original lash blast that comes in the orange tube. It does however stay in place all day and keeps my lashes curled.

on 1/9/2011 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The only thing this product did was make my lashes darker. It didn't make my lashes look longer at all. I would not buy this product again.