Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

I bought this mascara because of all the hype surrounding it. I thought that it would be a great mascara and I was very disappointed. The brush is huge and the bristles are pokey and have a tendency to irritate my lashline. As for the formula itself, it really isn't anything special. It doesn't really do anything that any other mascara does. It doesn't lengthen or volumize any more than any other mascara. It's an OK product but not worth the hype.

this is my GO TO mascara.. it creates such a natural look but it also seperates and coats every lash :) it was love at first use. the ONLY down side is that i wish it was a more pigmented DARKest black possible.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this mascara! I'm currently on my 6th-7th tube. (It'd be more but I alternate with Loreal Carbon Black once in awhile.) This mascara gives me so much volume on my lashes. My lashes aren't stubby but they lack some thickness. So this gives them that extra oomph and even some length. It doesn't clump on me either. My only problems would be that the packaging is big and tacky, but I can deal with it. The wand is HUGE too. At first, I was afraid I'd poke my eye or something; it just takes some getting used to, that's it. But otherwise, I love this mascara! Makes my Diorshow pale in comparison.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I don't know how you can poke your eyes with a mascara brush & then blame it on the brush? lol

I love this mascara and I've tried a lot. The wand is a teeny bit bulky but there is not clumping. And most importantly - this does not flake/smudge on me AT ALL. Many mascaras will do this on me, I don't feel like I should have to use a q-tip to improve my makeup look after spending $18-$28 on high-end mascara.
On my 5th tube and will continue to purchase!

Update 11/7/12*** I still am using this. I try something else out of the human "grass is greener" concept but then it always sucks and I always come back to & appreciate this that much more. It holds curl and everything..

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG mascara. I love love LOOOOVEEE IT !! My eyelashes are already long, but need a little push in terms of volume, and this delivers. This put my Diorshow mascara at the back of the drawer. Will continue to repurchase.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Bought lash bast fusion today and just put it on right now.. and it worked out great. i definitely notice more volume and length.

only thing i don't like about it is that since it has such a big brush.. i keep poking my eyes out! ouch.

I'm happy to report on a mascara that I like! It has a few cons such as the bristles are short which make it hard to coat my lashes and it doesn't really do as much for length as I'd like. It does, however, make my lashes really dark (I used the blackest black) and full and soft. It just took a couple of coats to get them that way.

It holds a curl really well and lasted throughout the day with very minimal flaking. My lashes really look awesome with this mascara! And I have no irritation with it as I do with so many other mascaras. It comes off easily, which is great. I usually use a waterproof mascara and I get some lash loss either from trying to get it off or from it drying out my lashes.

I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I had been debating about getting this mascara for awhile. I liked the concept of it but the big plastic brush kind of put me off. I typically like traditional bristle brushes. I am so glad I finally got this! It's really a fantastic mascara. The brush is not clumsy or awkward at all like I feared. The formula is indeed a perfect blend of volume and length. Just one coat and my lashes look thick and lush and long. I have had no problems with clumping, flaking, or irritation. I haven't tried the original Lash Blast so I can't compare the Fusion to it, but it definitely blows Lash Blast Length out of the water. I am very pleased and I'm sure I will repurchase as well as pick up the original Lash Blast to try.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is the mascara that I use mainly for school and work. It's modest (I bought it in the brown-black) and it makes my lashes appear very long, although there isn't much volume. I've never had a problem with it clumping, although I did notice that it does fade away after about 3-4 hours.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It is pretty much the same as original Lash Blast, except that it does not flake as much. At first, it got clumpy easily but - like most mascaras - it works better when it has been opened/used for a couple weeks. This is because it starts to get a little bit dryer so it is more manageable, buildable and does not make as much of a mess. I really love how this mascara made my eyelashes look. I would definitely buy this again.

Popular Mascaras