Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 1/21/2011 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG mascara. I love love LOOOOVEEE IT !! My eyelashes are already long, but need a little push in terms of volume, and this delivers. This put my Diorshow mascara at the back of the drawer. Will continue to repurchase.

on 1/19/2011 10:23:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Bought lash bast fusion today and just put it on right now.. and it worked out great. i definitely notice more volume and length.

only thing i don't like about it is that since it has such a big brush.. i keep poking my eyes out! ouch.

on 1/19/2011 12:53:00 PM

I'm happy to report on a mascara that I like! It has a few cons such as the bristles are short which make it hard to coat my lashes and it doesn't really do as much for length as I'd like. It does, however, make my lashes really dark (I used the blackest black) and full and soft. It just took a couple of coats to get them that way.

It holds a curl really well and lasted throughout the day with very minimal flaking. My lashes really look awesome with this mascara! And I have no irritation with it as I do with so many other mascaras. It comes off easily, which is great. I usually use a waterproof mascara and I get some lash loss either from trying to get it off or from it drying out my lashes.

I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family!

on 1/18/2011 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I had been debating about getting this mascara for awhile. I liked the concept of it but the big plastic brush kind of put me off. I typically like traditional bristle brushes. I am so glad I finally got this! It's really a fantastic mascara. The brush is not clumsy or awkward at all like I feared. The formula is indeed a perfect blend of volume and length. Just one coat and my lashes look thick and lush and long. I have had no problems with clumping, flaking, or irritation. I haven't tried the original Lash Blast so I can't compare the Fusion to it, but it definitely blows Lash Blast Length out of the water. I am very pleased and I'm sure I will repurchase as well as pick up the original Lash Blast to try.

on 1/17/2011 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is the mascara that I use mainly for school and work. It's modest (I bought it in the brown-black) and it makes my lashes appear very long, although there isn't much volume. I've never had a problem with it clumping, although I did notice that it does fade away after about 3-4 hours.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It is pretty much the same as original Lash Blast, except that it does not flake as much. At first, it got clumpy easily but - like most mascaras - it works better when it has been opened/used for a couple weeks. This is because it starts to get a little bit dryer so it is more manageable, buildable and does not make as much of a mess. I really love how this mascara made my eyelashes look. I would definitely buy this again.

on 1/16/2011 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Here lately, it seems that the more I spend on a tube of CG mascara, the more digusted I get with each tube. Maybe it's because I'm a child of the 80's but I love the old bristle brushes and heavier mascara. I classify this mascara into the type that give soft lashes but there's nothing volumizing or lenghtening that other mascara don't already do. Yes, it gives nice non-spider, non-clumping lashes but that's the extent of it. I hate the brush which is pretty useless, IMO. The Lash Blast Fusiont pulls the curl out of lashes which irritates me greatly. And, this is the big one, I can get better results with the older CG mascara like Volume Exact and Eyelights. Now those are mascaras work buying. This one....never again.

on 1/15/2011 10:25:00 PM

I bought the water-resistant version in Brown-Black and have just returned it. It's not out and out the WORST mascara I've ever used...but it's just average. The good news is that it doesn't clump and it doesn't smudge, has excellent staying power, and I can wash it off at the end of the day. These are all important things, so hooray! On the other hand, the color was black, not brown in the least, it doesn't seem to volumize at all, and it makes my lashes stick together and look spidery. This last part may have something to do with the applicator, one of those ugly-plastic-rubber things, which I really hate. I'm not a huge fan of fat mascara tubes, but I could totally deal if it were an awesome mascara. Which this isn't.

on 1/15/2011 12:17:00 AM

This is my go-to mascara when I don't want to spend a lot. I find that it does a good job separating and not clumping, although I do have to use a few layers to get the volume and length I want. It also stays put. I have little problem with smudging. Flaking on the other hand, a bit. I don't love the brush...I think it could be a little longer or fuller.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The Covergirl Lashblast Fusion is by far the most cheapest mascara ever!! It doesnt give me volume, it doesnt give me length, ( by the way I purchased the water resistant version.) its just a cheap product! I dont see what the big deal is, Lashblast is technically the same thing as Lashblast Fusion. I got this product at Walgreens for $10. In my opinion, that was a rip-off considering it did not work for me. Now I use this mascara to separate my lashes after one coat of my Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara. Thats all its good for....separating lashes because theres no product on the wand. Speaking of the wand, I found that it was very big and the bristles were too short, especially the ones in the front on the wand. Because of that, I couldnt get to my shorter lashes. All in all, do not buy it, its a total waste of your money.