November 22, 2014 | 1716 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by lollipoplove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this out because of all the raves. I really liked the product at first but I found that this dried out more quickly than any other mascara I've ever owned. It's also the only one that I've found is completely unusable after it's dried up. Once it's dried, it clumped and didn't go on as smoothly as it used to. It dried up in about 2 and a half months, and I finally threw it out at 3 months so that I wouldn't feel so guilty about throwing it out.
It held my curl relatively well (although my lashes do hold curl decently), didn't smudge much, which is the biggest problem I have with mascaras. However, it did flake sometimes and because I wear contacts, it wasn't a good combination.
The brush is also a little too big for my liking. After I threw it out, I've switched over to the Volume Exact Mascara and the brush is much smaller and more manageable. The effect of the VE is very similar to the LBFusion

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by bellagiancana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was disappointed by this product. It didn't do anything except separate my lashes and "color" them. The product is touted to "lengthen & volumize" of which it did neither. It didn't make any difference to the lash except darken then because I had "very black". What a waste! :-p

The very nice thing about it is that it is not thick & clumpy and it doesn't flake. It's not terribly hard to wash out. If you want to give your lashes some color; that's all it does.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I started out liking the original lash blast formula. It gave great volume and lengthened my lashes like no other. But with Cover Girl's creation of Lash Blast Fusion they hit a complete home run.

The original Lash Blast could clump sometimes, but this formula does not no matter how many layers you put on. One coat will give you defined and separated lashes with a hint of volume, perfect for the office or just around town. But if you want to go for a bit more thickness apply multiple layers and you get the amazing lashes that the original lash blast provides without a hint of clumpiness.

Although some may complain about the thick rubberized wand, I really don't mind because it has never been difficult for me to cover all of my lashes. I can imagine it being troublesome to coat some of the lashes near the corners of your eyes, but you get used to it quickly.

The reason I originally tried this was because of the fact that a friend said it was so easy to get off, and I loved lash blast but it was the bane of my existence when it came to trying to remove it. Fusion however comes off with any simple baby wipe, there is no scrubbing and massive amount of wiping to get it to come off.

Yet it stick on all day (and night) without even a hint of flaking, I've tested this out to the extreme, this mascara lasted through one whole day then a 14 hour red eye plane flight, only to come out to get soaked by the rain and yet my lashes still looked as good as when they had originally been applied. I would definitely say this is an HG product, even though I will continue on looking for better drugstore mascaras. The price does tend to be a little steep and I try to get it on a BOGO, but even still for drugstore it is a tad expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMary3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recieved this mascara as a Christmas gift, and I will probably be re-purchasing it in the future, however I'll probably stick to trying new things for the next while.
My staple mascara will be the Falsies from now on, sorry Covergirl.
However all that aside, it IS a pretty kick ass mascara.
The wand though is large, was very easy for me to get used to. The bristles are evenly spaced to provide great seperation and it glided easily through my lashes.
It doesn't flake, I put it on at around 8:15 and take it off at 9:30 in the evening, and I have yet to get any sort of flaking.
You don't need more than one coat.
My lashes dont feel hard after I put it on.
It adds good length, volume and seperation. With little to no clumps.
It can hold a curl pretty well. However The Falsies gives me better length, more volume, it can hold a curl better whereas with LashBlast Fusion the curl kind of fades away, however it gives probably a bit less seperation than Covergirl LBF.
If you're looking for less of a dramatic look I would definitely reccommend this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by plussize1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the orange tube is the rockstar and this is not even in the same stratosphere.
If you like a more natural look this tube is for you. I find if i layer it with another mascara (revlon fabulash) it looks like Im wearing YSL faux Cils. Dont think I would repurchase at the moment, I hoard mascara and must purge...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by sephirias

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this mascara for the voluminising effect and how easy it is to wash this with warm water. the wand is thick, making it easy to apply the mascara. i an asian, have relatively thick and curly lashes. this goes on so well!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by LadyBugGrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have both this and the Lash blast volume and I actually prefer this one. I wish the brush was a bit smaller, but other than that I adore this mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by carrie234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

While I really like Lash Blast Volume (the orange tube), I don't care for this nearly as much. My complaint is that it really doesn't seem to make my lashes look any different. When I take off my eye makeup at the end of the day, hardly anything seems to come off my lashes. On the plus side, there is no clumping or flaking.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Spard28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is nice i like the color and the brush color is cool however the brush itself was too big imo and didnt get the small lashes not to mention when i applied it it felt scratchy against my lashes/skin and since this formula dries so fast it made adding coats a bumpy task and intensified that scratchiness. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by sarah1208

I used to use the original lash blast, but when this came out I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm happy to say that I like this a lot better! I have it in black-brown, which makes my lashes look amazing without being too intense. I've never experienced any migrating of the mascara either, which is something I've had problems with with other brands. The only complaint I have is that the formula seems to have changed slightly over the time I've had it, but I still love it, and will definitely re-purchase once my current tube is done.