BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

I love this product mainly because there's no shimmer !! finally i natural looking bronzer that doesn't look like you dipped your face in glitter. Although its expensive it lasts forever and i use it almost every day , think it's a great investment although wouldn't use the brush provided as it doesn't give even coverage.

This is the best bronzer i have ever purchased. There is no shimmer and is so natural looking on all skin tones. Very universal and perfect in winter for a little color. The packaging is so cute and easy to take with you! Definatly will be repurchasing this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Great bronzer. Perfect color for me. Very expensive but nothing at the drugstore compares in terms of color for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've tried many bronzers. Most are either too dark for my skin or are orange. I also hate sparkles, which for some reason seems to go hand in hand with bronzers. I've been in France for the summer and have ended up getting a lot darker than I usually do on my arms due to being outside a lot more. However, even though I rarely remember to put sunscreen on my arms I'm vigilant about putting it on my face and neck and it had created a strange looking color disparity. I went into the Sephora in the town where I'm staying and as soon as I told the lady I hated sparkles she directed me to this bronzer. It looks very natural, though it does require a light hand a good brush (not the one that comes with it). I'm very happy with this product it makes my face look natural against the rest of my body without really looking like I'm wearing a full dose of bronze face. My only complaint is it is very difficult to throw this on in a rush, doing so makes it look a bit like you have smeared dirt on your face. BLEND BLEND BLEND

I use this everyday to contour with. It's pigmented, blendable, and buildable. If over-applied, it does tend to make you look dirty, you do have to use a fairly light hand, but other than that, this is a great product!

I like this as a contour but for seasons other than summer it's a little too dark for my fair skin. The only thing holding me back from repurchasing this product is the steep price, other than that it's definitely a keeper!

My favorite bronzer ever, i love that it doesnt make me look orange or dirty because im fair i stayed away from this one i was afriad it would make me look like a had put dirt on my face i was wrong its perfect to contour but i put the smallest amount on my cheeks and then top it with a light stroke of soft and gentle by mac and it looks great

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is well pigmented, the color is pretty, i use it for contouring. Super blendable and this is one of the few hasnīt caused breakouts. A little bit expensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

The first bronzer that hasn't broken me out. Love that it's matte, but I have to make sure I tap some of the product off the brush or else that initial spot on my face looks too harsh.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Overall this bronzer is good compared to others. It is perfectly matte, easy to blend and also very pigmented. This has no orange undertones which is good and is also great for contouring but I do find that this bronzing shade can be a little dirty/muddy looking if you're not careful. One day my brother saw my cheeks and he said that there is some dirt on my face. I don't think this is the best bronzer out there but it is definitely not the worst

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products