April 18, 2014 | 1748 users online

Liquid - Laura Mercier - Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2005 1:04:00 PM More reviews by jewellofsd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never been into foundation. I have very oily skin and it's hard to keep the shine at bay. This was my first foundation purchase and I LOVE it!! I wasn't sure if I would be able to find a color right for me, but I did (toffee bronze). I wanted a foundation that was natural looking and didn't look cakey. This foundation evens out my skin tone and provides the sheer coverage that I was looking for. The good thing about this foundation is that you apply the foundation so you have sheer to medium-full coverage. Also, the foundation is in a pump which I really like. For those of you with oily skin, I would also recommend getting the translucent setting powder. These two together work wonders for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2005 10:59:00 AM More reviews by carol_81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

maybe my expectation was too high but this is nothing for me. the colour seems to change during the day. consistency isn't better than with any other brands. though it's easy to apply, you could always clearly see that i was wearing make-up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2005 6:45:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

Great packaging (pump). It is my everyday foundation. I use Estee Lauder So Ingenious for Special Events because it is good for pictures.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2005 6:41:00 PM More reviews by goldenbeauty007

I have used this before, but didn't like it. I tried it again and now loving it. This time I was colormatched well and shown the proper way to have a flawless face without looking made up. I love sheer foundations, but love this because it can be sheer and still cover up without looking oily or runny. This is definitely HG. I do not need to use the primer. I just use Clarins Oil Free moisturizer underneath and works well with it. I am Suntan Beige.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2005 8:25:00 PM More reviews by LedZep36

Yikes! I was hoping for better results with a $48 dollar of foundation and was sadly disapointed. I am very oily, acne prone and w/huge pores. I found this to have a weird shine to it.It reminded me of BE mineral makeup. This is not what I want with very oily skin. It also just looked greasy and orangy. I used Honey Beige. I only used it for 3 days and I seem to have no break outs which is the only reason I did not give it a one. I did try it w/the wet sponge application and I can find better dept store foundation that will do better or just as worse then this one for a lot less.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2005 6:09:00 PM More reviews by pittsburghlady

I was disappointed in this product, especially for the price. It leaves streaks no matter how I apply it, and it settles into fine lines which I don't notice with other foundations. Good points: it stays on for hours and the color match is great.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2005 12:45:00 PM More reviews by LMB3872

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation looked FAB on my friends, but it looked strange on me. I didn't have the patience to apply it I guess. I used warm ivory, but it was too light and unfortunately the sunny beige is too dark. I love the tinted foundation though, and I am achieving excellent results with the foundation powder. I just wished this worked for me. I gave it to another friend. I just found it difficult to work with. I am very pink. Everytime I applied, I could still see pink, but with OF makeup on top of it (almost like that sponge technique that people use on their walls). I had a hard time blending it as well. However, I love Laura Mercier products. They are lovely and well made.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2005 12:44:00 PM More reviews by LMB3872

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation looked FAB on my friends, but it looked strange on me. I didn't have the patience to apply it I guess. I used warm ivory, but it was too light and unfortunately the sunny beige is too dark. I love the tinted foundation though, and I am achieving excellent results with the foundation powder. I just wished this worked for me. I gave it to another friend. I just found it difficult to work with. I am very pink. Everytime I applied, I could still see pink, but with OF makeup on top of it (almost like that sponge technique that people use on their walls). I had a hard time blending it as well. I love Laura Mercier products. They are lovely and well made.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2005 12:43:00 PM More reviews by LMB3872

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation looked FAB on my friends, but it looked strange on me. I didn't have the patience to apply it I guess. I used warm ivory, but it was too light and unfortunately the sunny beige is too dark. I love the tinted foundation though, and I am achieving excellent results with the foundation powder. I just wished this worked for me. I gave it to another friend. I just found it difficult to work with. I am very pink. Everytime I applied, I could still see pink but with OF makeup on top of it (almost like that sponge technique that people use on their walls). I had a hard time blending it as well. I love Laura Mercier products. They are lovely and well made.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2005 5:17:00 PM More reviews by sfbubbly

This is a superb, world-class foundation. Highly pigmented, light texture, easy to blend, coverage can go from sheer to substantial, and does not clog pores. The wide range of colors will match for pretty much anyone; Sunny Beige *disappears* into my C3 skin. I'm on my fourth bottle and will definitely continue to purchase.