September 20, 2014 | 1774 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Cyriatan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use this in shade #13, "Milky Beige".

- Shade: I was desperate to find something that would match my somewhat NC10 skin; I got notice from this product and bought it having little information about it beforehand. When it finally came I slapped it on and first thing anybody said: "It's too orange", from my father. Almost two years has passed and I still use it, why? It certainly has a neutral shade but leaning to pink, so, someday it oxidizes "pinkier" than others and the result is a *very* light orange-y-like shade barely noticeable when combined with my warm skin, and even if it matches almost perfectly, there's this sort of "too intense" shade that I have to erase with white powder (Stargazer's one, which has some coverage...) to make my face match *perfectly* my neck. Anyhow I'd totally go out just with the MPC on, it's not that bad at all, but certainly it's there. I'd say this will match up to a NW15, maybe a real NC15 finds it too pink but it may match, but I haven't seen shade #21, maybe it's better for those shades.

- Coverage: I'd say this has medium coverage, but quite adjustable. My skin in winter becomes quite dry and if I use too much of this it highlights incredibly any imperfection on my skin (it gets concentrated a lot over peelings), it just doesn't melt with dry patches and looks not-so-good. Also even in summer when used too much it leaves sort of...areas with concentrated product which I find are difficult to blend. Because of this, I'd advise using little, actually I think this works as a prebase with some colour, adding too much causes it to just sit on the surface of the skin making it look very unnatural. When used little and when you work it well, pores and most of redness dissapear, but it doesn't cover it up perfectly. It leaves a very pretty, soft, regular, smooth skin, it looks pretty natural and I actually, except when my skin is at it's driest, like a lot the results. It doesn't cover pimples when they are very red, or big, but I would leave that to the concealer. When talking about too much, for *my* skin I would not use an entire pump of the 50ml bottle, but less and work it very well. Where needed more coverage: concealer.

- Control of oil: I get an oily t-zone in summer, and shine and oil in this case starts appearing in 2-3 hours if I'm not sweating that much, and using powder over it. In winter my skin becomes normal-dry or even just dry in zones, and using powder I don't see oil for hours maybe 8 hours and I really don't get that much oil but get a "bye bye" from the BBCream. Without powder I'd say it lasts a lot also, not less than 6-7 hours before it starts dissapearing. In summer with oily skin or oily areas, blotting is a must, in my case.

- Acne/Skin: This is weird because when I started using it I experienced some acne, I just kept using it and my skin with time became very clear (I started with glyclolic, it's unlikely that it was because of this BBCream...), and sometimes even so, I feel as if when I get some pimples here and there, this causes it at least...well, sometimes. In general nevertheless with correct skin care I get pimples with my period and even when not perfect my skin it quite clear. About it properties, whitening...I have noticed anything, so,...

- Others aspects: As I use little, this lasts a lot, it's cheap, the odor is there but doesn't bother me (smells like baby powder with flowers or so, but lightly and goes away fast), I apply it with my hands for the best result, best match with my skin to date...I really like this product, even when I experience dryness, I use a heavier moisturizer underneath and even if I loose coverage, I still like it. Maybe if this wasn't this pale I wouldn't love it as much, but matching products are and has been so difficult that...just love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by jkangaroo

I've been using this a few days a week for about 5 weeks now and I would rate this as a 3.5. I have both #21 and #23. Since I'm pale from staying indoors this winter, I'm saving #23 for summer. I'm around NC 25.

Pros: I have oily-combination skin and it stays on well throughout the day. It covers up blemishes ok and definitely lightens my undereye circles but don't expect full coverage. It subtly evens out my complexion and makes it look really fresh.

Cons: When I use this too frequently I get more pimples than usual. Also, the weird scent is way too strong and I think the perfume is irritating my skin and causing small bumps where I do not normally get pimples and sometimes my skin feels itchy. Additionally, if you don't moisturize properly, this cream will emphasize any flaky skin.

Tips: I bought the Missha Pore Minimizer to use as a base and while it makes my skin feel softer, I am not sure if it really helps keep the BB cream on any longer. However, it does make the BB cream go on smoother in the area around my nose. I use one drop of sweet almond oil on my forehead where my skin is flaky and let it absorb fully before putting on the BB cream and it prevents the flakiness from being emphasized. When used sparingly, almond oil doesn't make my skin extra oily at all.

Conclusion: While I am happy with the medium coverage and staying power, the perfume irritates my skin and I won't repurchase. I am looking forward to trying the Missha Signature BB cream this summer because it's supposed to be scentless and less irritating.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Zoeyxx

This is my first ever BB cream. I saw a lot of good reviews all over the internet saying how great this bb cream was, so I quickly ordered one in 23# on-line. Since i have oily and acne-prone skin i was hesitant to start using it, because i was afraid of breakouts...after having this product lying around on my skincare shelf, i finally had the courage to use it and guess what? NO REGRETS at all!!!! the best product i have ever used. It smells lovely and the prefect shade for my Korean skin. By using this BB cream i had a lot of nice comments from friends saying my skin is flawless and porcelain looking!!! I must admit the oil control isn't too great but does stay on all day if i apply a finishing powder. I would recommend this BB cream to anyone who wants flawless skin :D <3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 8:06:00 AM More reviews by LianH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my first real BB cream and I'm really pleased with it. I have colour 21 and I'm MAC NW15. It doesn't turn grey on me or anything. I have rather dry skin so I like the somewhat thick consistency. I haven't had any breakouts but like I said I have very dry and dehydrated skin, but if anything bads happens I will rewrite this review.

The coverage is amazing, it's very buildable but it doesn't look cakey. You can look a bit too perfect and photoshopped with it if you use a lot all over your face so I recommend only building it where you need it and keeping the rest very transparant.

I really like it that you can get amazing foundation, concealer, sunscreen and even skincare I believe in 1 product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by kolee412002

The color I get's 21 which's too light. I do test on my jaw line but it ends up being too ghost when applying my whole face. It takes about a good an hour for the color to adjust to a better color for my skin tone (NC30). In term of coloring I failed so I don't know whether 23 'd suit me better or not. However I think I'm not gonna buy it again coz it clog my pores. My skin got slightly bumpy and I can feel and see the blemishes under neat it. It's supposed to even my skin tone but I don't think it 'd as if I my skin still creates blemishes it's not gonna be even in color for sure. So at the end I feel my skin complexion gets worse. The clogging pores effect I notice quicker than the skin 79 in hot pink. It doesn't take me that long to know something 's not going right. I read a review of someone here on MakeupAlley that had the same problem as mine, so I'm assume that I'm not being too harsh for this product. Not buy again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got mine in #23, and I shall say it is a very grey product when first pumped out. I have tried this out for 3 months already and so far so good. The oil control is not that fantastic but it's good because it didn't break me out and actually blends into my skin really well after a while. And over a long term of use, I realised my skin has become fairer due to the amount of arbutin my skin absorbs from the bb cream and my facial lotion.

It covers really well, and yes it does apply grey on my skin at first but it takes a while to oxidise to your skin color. And this bb cream is best applied thinly with your fingers. Brushes are good for sure because they make my skin so flawless but fingers does the job for everyday use because it just blends effortlessly into my skin and it matches my skin better. Definitely a repurchase because it's so good!

EDIT: 21/01/2013
I revisited the world of BB creams after straying towards foundations for 7 months or so when I found BB creams to be too thick for everyday wear. I lightly dot this on my face after applying my Eucerin moisturiser and gently rub it in for a natural coverage. This ensures a lightweight and medium coverage for my skin. I do not use a lot anyway, less than a pump is good enough to cover my entire face. I use my fingers for application because brushes do not work very well with BB creams for me.

I've been enjoying the time whenever I wear my Missha BB cream. And I find it lasting a whole lot longer when I set it with the right powder. (Such as ZA two-way powder or ELF Complexion Perfection)

One thing I noticed is that I have to exfoliate my skin really well and moisturise it really well before using any base products, in order to have it last longer and adhere better. Decent oil control after being set with ELF Complexion Perfection and Skindinavia setting spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by petmyskurvette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this for about 5 months now and really love it. I have relatively clear, but dry skin, so this has been perfect for me. It evens out my skin tone and lightly covers any imperfections while looking natural and dewy, rather than dry and cakey. It seems to be relatively long lasting as well.

I'm a little inconsistent about makeup removal before I pass out at night, but this hasn't broken me out, so that's a fantastic thing. I have pretty large pores on my nose and when I wear this bb cream, it makes them look much smaller. I also think that my pores in general have shrunk since using this product, though. A major plus!

The only issue I have is with color. I'm a little more yellow-toned than the #23 shade. I'm not darker, just more yellow-toned. It's fine for winter, but I think for summer I might need to get #27 to mix with.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by NovelTwist

Broke me out and caused serious clogged pores. Felt very greasy/siliconey going on, did not control my oils. The coverage and color was ok for me, as it did warm up after initial grey tone. I got skin79 BB cream the hot pink one, and much prefer that one over this missha one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by eiyela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this a few weeks ago in #13 and it's my first 'real' BB cream. I found the coverage to be more than an average tinted moisturizer, but less than most foundations.

pros:

- #13 is really light, I almost thought it was too light at first, but it settles in a tiny bit after a few minutes.
- Love the SPF
- Easy to apply, layers well
- You don't need much of this at all, so it feels really light and lasts a long time
- I love the glow it gives me. My skin has been really dull in the cold, and this just gives me that dewy look without sparkle and does not look greasy
- So far (fingers crossed!) hasn't broken me out. It is a little tricky to remove, though!
- On me, so far, does not budge during the day.

Cons:
- The smell. It's not unpleasant exactly, but it's quite strong.
- I find it really accentuates flakes. I've had some dry patches during the winter, but as long as I exfoliate it goes on beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by TheSnowDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have normal skin, no discoloration or acne but some fine lines around my eyes. I put a pump in my hand and rub it all over my face as a primer. My skin is perfectly evened out and then a light stippling of studio fix and my skin looks flawless. It evens my makeup and makes for a perfect finish. I love that it never sinks into lines as well and seems to stop the foundation doing that too. It also makes all my pores invisible. I'm an addict, it's a great product!