March 1, 2015 | 1967 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Kwannie

This BB cream made me break out in teeny tiny spots which i had never experienced before. For me, it felt quite cakey, oily and thick during application, and made me feel as though i was wearing a lot of make up which i don't like at all. I'm all for the natural and no make up-make up look and this bb cream did not make me feel like that on my face! Even though it probably does look natural but the consistency meant it felt really heavy if you get what i mean. I'm probably more used to wearing lighter coverage products though which in comparison meant this cream was really thick. Even some foundations are better than this IMO! The only good thing about this cream is that it definitely is quite moisturising since its so thick, but just feels icky on my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by itsiliii

OH NO PLEASE I MUST RE-REVIEW THIS LOVELY BB CREAM

So I used this back in the day when this bb cream was barely gaining a cult following. Back then my skin was terribly oily due to the fact that I had an absolute sh*t skin care routine. Well, now that i know how to take good care of my skin I decided to revisit this bb cream.

I am significantly tanner now (around an nc 42) so i opted for this in the shade 31. So, first of all wow I love the texture of this stuff. It's quite creamy and it spreads very easily across the skin. No tugging like some tinted moisturizers tend to do. It does have some dewiness however not as much (once a again) as most tinted moisturizers do. Once i lightly pat it with powder it sets to this lovely velvet finish.

Somehow throughout the day it manages to stay semi dewy, it never goes completely oily and gross. Talk about quite the change from back in the day when i used to use it!

It doesn't settle into my dry spots, and keeps me nice and hydrated. It also lasted all day for me with only minor fading on my PIH. Also speaking on PIH the coverage on this stuff is very nice, buildable but still natural looking :)

Now the only con so far is the color, although missha provides way more color options than your average bb cream, no 31 has a pinky tone to it. It's not as bad as the pink tinge in say colorstay foundation, but its still not a super good match for someone that has golden undertones. The depth of color is good, not the undertone though.

Regardless, i will most likely keep using it since the finish is so lovely!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by dippindotsareyum

When I first used this I loved it. It goes on so smooth and has great coverage- better than most medium coverage foundations. I used colour no. 23 which is a bit too light for me but after a few hours it oxidises and matches my skin tone better. Covered most of my acne scaring and redness rather well. However if you apply too much it looks cakey. Also it does not last throughout the day. 4 hours tops. It didn't break me out before but after using it for about 2 months everyday I've noticed that it clogs my pores and gives me little acne bumps all over my skin. I think this is due to the mineral oil ingredient. It doesn't cause big under the skin cystic acne which I usually get from using other foundations though. It has lightened my skin because after I've stopped using this I've had to go back to one of my old foundations until I find something better and I've noticed that that foundation matches me perfectly now and it was way too light before. Also it makes you very oily. So great for people who are not prone to acne, have normal- dry skin and don't react badly to mineral oil and want something that has good skin benefits as well as being a smooth medium coverage foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

I love and hate bb creams. I love what they promise to do and I love that they are so easy. I HATE that they almost always are too light for my NC25-NC30 skin.
I have tried a few different bb creams in the past and decided that Missha would be worth a try as well. Since it comes in few different tones unlike other bb creams out there.
I got this in shade #23 and while it runs a little bit lighter than I would like, it does oxidize throughout the day eventually matching my skin tone pretty well.
I dot it all over my face and blend with my finger tips. It isnt a very smooth formula, it also feels pretty dry while applying but it applies pretty easily and requires very little blending.

pros: finish is neither matte nor dewy. It literally looks like the texture of my moisturized semi matte skin. I guess thats why people say bb cream gives you a very natural look.

coverage: light to medium. It evens out my skin tone and some redness. I still have to go over my under eyes and hyperpigmentation spots with concealer.

cons: the scent is pretty strong. it doesnt really bother me but it seems pretty unnecessary to have it this strong (flower/powdery, nothing offensive)

This is still MUCH MUCH better than BB creams by north american companies (more like tinted moisturizers!). It's a good item to have around since it isn't so expensive and a good product to bring on vacations where you want to look natural but still look even and dewy (the high SPF is also a bonus!)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by pucca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The quality of the BB cream is the best that I've tried so far. It goes on very smoothly and I'm able to spread on my face very easily. Coverage is good without being heavy. My HG BB cream and for this price, I say go for it! It's a definite repurchase for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Believeinmagikx3

This was the first bb cream I've tried before branching out to other ones. I really liked it because it was super light and sheer but i needed to build up more when i needed more coverage on some days. loved the high SPF but it made my skin super white and washed out in pictures. There was no scent and oil control was just so-so. It was just average but i liked it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by mitzijane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is simply amazing. I have VERY acne prone skin, and oily/combo skin. This has not broken me out or aggravated my skin, which most products tend to do. It covers very well, I would say medium coverage which lasts me a good 12 hours with very minimal touch ups. You still might need to spot conceal if you have any blemishes or dark circles. And also be sure to set it with powder for a longer finish. The 45 SPF is great...overall, my skin has been looking healthier and brighter since I started using it. I LOVE the pump that comes with the tube - genius. I also ordered from Amazon for a fraction of the price. Overall, it's great and I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Jnnnfrx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I. Am. In. Love. This is a great product. It works really well with it's benefits, I've been using this almost everyday for about six months and my skin has actually lightened significantly. I also really like the SPF content which makes this great for every day wear. As a foundation I also think it works really well, the coverage is medium, buildable. It can get a little cakey pretty quickly though. It lasts all day and works pretty well in controlling my oily skin. The price, in Australia, is very agreeable. I bought the 50ml bottle from Missha for $30. You only need a small amount for your face so this bottle will last me forever. One complaint I do have is the grey tint in the shade (no. 23). Because my skin does lean very yellow the greyness can make me look pale and deathly. It usually goes away after about 10 minutes though. Overall, awesome product, great for everyday. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by marianty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It said online: COVERAGE of facial blemishes Multi Functional 3-Way COVER B.B Cream!!
Whitening + Anti-Wrinkle + UV Protection (SPF 42 PA+++)

I say online: coverage: so so. whitening? no no. Anti wrinkle: well those wrinkles are still there (been using it for like 3 months)

So I just using this as a sunblock instead :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by hellojanedoe

I have used 2 tubes of this and have a back up for one more. I am a MAC NC20 and i use shade 21. To me, this bb cream is a stable staple. If i ever need to wear a base and don't want to think toomuch into it i go for this. It gives coverage, which is good for pimples and dark circles. I do honestly believe in its skin care benefits though. I used to have acne on my cheekfrom using communcal make up in theatre, so i started using this to cover it up. I did not make any other changes to my skin care and only started using this. Soon, all my acne was cleared away.

I still treat this bb cream more like a foundation because of the coverage. For people who find it ashy, try the missha primer that is supposed to work with it. It gives a sheen to the skin without being overly dewy, and counteracts the grey as well as making it last longer. I dont think you DEFINITELY need the primer for it to work well for you, but i do think the primer makes it looks more natural.

Overall, i love this product. I've worn it everywhere. To school, shopping, clubbing, working, events, and it just works really well for me.

For your reference, i have combination skin with dry cheeks and an oily t-zone.