April 16, 2014 | 933 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Kikuri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It didn't work out for me. I have oily combination skin and Acne prone. I was excited to try this out because this is my first BB Cream and the SA told me that it's Missha's best selling BB Cream, so I gave it a go! But after a few tries I stopped! It's really thick, it has a strong smell which I don't really like! It break me out! At first I thought it was just part of me being "teen", but when I decided to stop using it, my face stop having acne. I didn't finish my tube, not even 1/4!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 10:26:00 AM More reviews by gmaco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference I am about nc40 in winter and nc42 in summer. I have shade 31. I absolutely love this mostly because of the benefits it gives my skin! The packaging is very hygienic as it has a pump (the biggest size does). When I apply it I don't even need to use a full pump because a little really does go a long way. Know too that it may look too light at first but in about an hr it does oxidize to your skin tone. I find that it evens out my skin tone and for extra coverage I just use a little more bb cream where I need it (under the eyes, blemishes). For me, it doesn't clog my pores nor does it break me out. I always set my foundations/bbc cream and I feel this controls my oils longer than any other foundation I've used. Please be aware of the high SPF - do not use this for flash photography.I bought this bb cream on eBay and it was about the same as a Mac foundation ( in CAD) which is great because most Mac foundations break me out and I think they're a reasonable price. This is my go to everyday bb cream esp in the summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by enamaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for over 2 weeks now. And I can't even tell you all the amazing things it has done for my skin. First of all, it doesn't break me out. Secondly, it has sheer to medium coverage - enough to cover my redness and hyperpigmentation. Third, after having used this for 2+ weeks, I can honestly say that my hyperpigmentation has almost completely faded away! I didn't wear this today for the first time since starting this product, and when i looked at my face in the mirror, i could see almost NO scars or hyperpigmentation! it was amazing!!

the only thing i don't like about this product is the color. i'm nc30 and i bought the #23 color. it's too pinkish for my yellow/olive chines skin tone. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by saerahong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I picked up a 20mL tube of No 23 when I was in Korea. I have combination skin, oily but mad dry during the winter.

It doesn't do a fantastic job of oil control. Because my skin is so dry during the winter, I have to moisturize like crazy prior to application, and even then it's hard to apply/blend. I didn't have this problem during the fall when my skin was less dry.

This BB Cream actually only comes in two different shades. I recommend 23 for most everyone, because the other one is very very pale and would not work for most people.

Coverage is alright. I have acne scarring and large pores; the larger acne scars and pores don't get covered very well. Also coverage doesn't last all day.

I really wanted this one to work because the lady at the MISSHA store said it was the most popular one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

So far I really like this. I got this on Ebay for about $15 in the color 13, Bright Beige. For reference, I am so pale that I recently got mistaken for a Cullen. I meant, we no longer need bedside lamps because I glow in the dark. I MEANT NW15 or thereabouts. I have started to realize in the last year that many of the foundations I *thought* matched actually oxidize after a bit, thus becoming too dark. I have a mirror in my new house that's like an anti-magic-mirror. It shows EVERY flaw, etc. And so I've become kind of obsessed with finding something that *really* matches --- not just when I put it on but 30 minutes or 3 hours later, too.

This is actually a little bit lighter than my skin. It blends great though and doesn't oxidize. It also photographs GREAT, even with flash. We travel a lot and take a lot of photos and because I'm SO pale even things without sunscreen or whatnot tend to give that ghostly effect whenever flash is used. Nightmare! End up having to throw out almost all my pictures with flash because of this. This doesn't do that. When I saw how high the SPF was AND realized that it's even a bit paler than me I was like "Ruh Roh". Because I think in my head like Scooby Doo, you know, as you do. But this photographs beautifully.

I like how this looks, too. It's not too yellow, for one thing. And I just like the finish it gives. A minor-ish quibble is that I don't feel it controls oil quite as well as what I was using before but it's not like I get oily from it, just a tiny bit shinier than I did with my previous foundation. (Note: I have myself listed as oily, and that IS true. But I've actually been taking a really high dose of pantothenic acid and my skin is WAY less oily than it used to be in consequence). I will say, it is STRONGLY fragranced. The fragrance does disappear quickly, but it is the most strongly fragranced foundation I have *ever* tried. Like times 10. If the fragrance or anything else starts breaking me out, I will revise. Because it seems like everything I find anything I like THIS much (I'm looking at you Undercover Secret Agent!!!) it ends up breaking me out. continued >>

19 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nothing I have ever tried has made my skin look so perfect. I am very pale and neutral and I use 13. It matches pretty nicely and covers well. I like the soft scent and with a setting spray, it lasts pretty much all day. I also love the package. There's not really anything that I don't like about this product other than the fact that it isn't easily accessible--as far as I know, you can only buy it online. I will definitely repurchase this as well as some of the other Missha BB creams.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Rubiez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have super oily skin, large pores, discoloration and all that fun stuff.

I find that this has at least medium coverage when I use a semi fluffly blush brush to apply it. It covers everything about 80% which is great for bb creams.

It doesn't control oil very well, but I just use a matte powder on top and that helps.

I love how it makes my skin smooth and pale [I love me some pale skin]. It doesn't match my skintone, but in the winter I wear long sleeves and scarves so no one knows haha

There's usually really great sales on the missha us website so it's a great deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my second BB cream and it's alright. I do find it glides on really well and it does have good coverage. If you are looking for full coverage this isn't the BB cream for you. The ONLY downside to it, for me, is that I find it looks cakey on my face. I try not to use powder to set it because it looks like I have a ton on my face. I know for a fact that I really don't use a lot of product but it just seems like I shoved a ton of foundation on my face. I do like the dewy glow that it gives off and it oxidizes very well to match your skin tone. I have #21 which is, I believe, the second lightest color. I will repurchase again since I do like the glow it gives my skin but I'll probably start trying to put less on, I already use half a pump, so I'll try to hopefully pump less. I also like that it is a pump and not a stick or just a bottle that this comes in. It's super hygienic that way. It also has a light smell which doesn't bother me but I've heard people complain that the smell can be overwhelming if you are sensitive to perfume. Overall this is a great product with good coverage if you have pretty good skin. It also hides acne scars well and there is a good variety of colors.
EDIT: I have been using this product more and more lately and how I apply it now is I take a pea size amount, put it on my finger, and warm it up with my fingers before applying it on my face. It does not give me a cake face anymore and I officially love this product more than my Skin 79 bb cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by crazzybeautiful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I ordered my bb cream online off amazon. I purchased this one because i heard that it has one of the best coverages and it was thick. I like thicker creamyer products. Reasons i like it:

- pretty good coverage. Almost like a liquid foundation.

- Good shade match for me (I'm #21)

- Spf 42 +++

- Moisturizing

- I have noticed after using it about a month the few acne scars have faded and are almost invisible.

- Wrinkle protection. (I'm 27 and have started preventative measures lol)

- The packaging is GREAT! it is a squeezy plastic bottle but it also has a PUMP! great for sanitary reasons.

Things i don't like:

- It dose not stay put throughout my day and i cant re- apply on the go because i have to set it with a powder or powder foundation to get the best coverage.

- I have combination oily skin and i wish they made this or any bb cream with a matte finish. Almost like a more gel consistency like some makeup primers.

How i use it?:

- I use it after i put on my Loreal youth code moisturizer or i use it in replacement of moisturizer usually either under other foundations.

I would recommend this or any BB Creams and i have to all my girlfriends. Even guys could wear them.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Indigo1707

I purchased this BB cream in the shade No. 13, which is the palest, lesser-known (I think) shade for this brand. It is legitimately the only BB cream I have come across that is pale enough for my skin--not even the BRTC Jasmine Water, which I have reserved for summertime. The shade is really lovely, with a sheerer coverage than the BRTC Jasmine Water, and a lighter finish. I love the fact that the 50 ml tube I bought has a pump--really nice and hygienic, HOWEVER, I noticed after a few uses that the pump was becoming difficult to use. Either way, I consider it a pro. The one thing I really dislike about this BB cream is the scent--it is far, far too strong for my liking. Very perfume-y, flowery scent. Overall, though, I would purchase this again due to its pale shade, light finish, and pump.