MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

on 4/2/2012 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I was so excited about this BB cream.. I got it in #13, a color that seemed to match my skin! Finally!

But... I used it once and it made me break out with terrible pimples.
Used it two more times and got more pimples. That's enough for me.
Checked the ingredients. It contains algae, a super comedogenic ingredient. This is pure rubbish. Will never use again.

Color was nice though :/

on 4/1/2012 8:38:00 PM

Until I find a better BB cream, this is my default. It has respectable coverage but I find that the signature radiance foundation by Missha actually does a better job of covering my blemishes. My key concern is covering up my light freckles on my cheekbones and this unfortunately doesn't do the trick. This is lighter than foundation though, so I am willing to spread it across more of my face to gain a more even skin tone. I broke out my first time using it but my skin decided to be nice about this one and since then, it has not experienced any irritation. I think that the cream would be unsuitable for oily skin types, as by the end of the day my skin has become rather shiny. Might need some powder with it.

on 3/31/2012 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My go to foundation! I love this BB cream. It completely brightens my complexion with just a thin layer of the product. It looks natural and I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup when applied. It doesn't clog pores. A tube lasts me forever. The pump packaging is great because it is more sanitary. I would recommend this to anyone except those who like more than medium coverage.

on 3/31/2012 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This BB cream made me break out in teeny tiny spots which i had never experienced before. For me, it felt quite cakey, oily and thick during application, and made me feel as though i was wearing a lot of make up which i don't like at all. I'm all for the natural and no make up-make up look and this bb cream did not make me feel like that on my face! Even though it probably does look natural but the consistency meant it felt really heavy if you get what i mean. I'm probably more used to wearing lighter coverage products though which in comparison meant this cream was really thick. Even some foundations are better than this IMO! The only good thing about this cream is that it definitely is quite moisturising since its so thick, but just feels icky on my face.

on 3/31/2012 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OH NO PLEASE I MUST RE-REVIEW THIS LOVELY BB CREAM

So I used this back in the day when this bb cream was barely gaining a cult following. Back then my skin was terribly oily due to the fact that I had an absolute sh*t skin care routine. Well, now that i know how to take good care of my skin I decided to revisit this bb cream.

I am significantly tanner now (around an nc 42) so i opted for this in the shade 31. So, first of all wow I love the texture of this stuff. It's quite creamy and it spreads very easily across the skin. No tugging like some tinted moisturizers tend to do. It does have some dewiness however not as much (once a again) as most tinted moisturizers do. Once i lightly pat it with powder it sets to this lovely velvet finish.

Somehow throughout the day it manages to stay semi dewy, it never goes completely oily and gross. Talk about quite the change from back in the day when i used to use it!

It doesn't settle into my dry spots, and keeps me nice and hydrated. It also lasted all day for me with only minor fading on my PIH. Also speaking on PIH the coverage on this stuff is very nice, buildable but still natural looking :)

Now the only con so far is the color, although missha provides way more color options than your average bb cream, no 31 has a pinky tone to it. It's not as bad as the pink tinge in say colorstay foundation, but its still not a super good match for someone that has golden undertones. The depth of color is good, not the undertone though.

Regardless, i will most likely keep using it since the finish is so lovely!

When I first used this I loved it. It goes on so smooth and has great coverage- better than most medium coverage foundations. I used colour no. 23 which is a bit too light for me but after a few hours it oxidises and matches my skin tone better. Covered most of my acne scaring and redness rather well. However if you apply too much it looks cakey. Also it does not last throughout the day. 4 hours tops. It didn't break me out before but after using it for about 2 months everyday I've noticed that it clogs my pores and gives me little acne bumps all over my skin. I think this is due to the mineral oil ingredient. It doesn't cause big under the skin cystic acne which I usually get from using other foundations though. It has lightened my skin because after I've stopped using this I've had to go back to one of my old foundations until I find something better and I've noticed that that foundation matches me perfectly now and it was way too light before. Also it makes you very oily. So great for people who are not prone to acne, have normal- dry skin and don't react badly to mineral oil and want something that has good skin benefits as well as being a smooth medium coverage foundation.

on 3/29/2012 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love and hate bb creams. I love what they promise to do and I love that they are so easy. I HATE that they almost always are too light for my NC25-NC30 skin.
I have tried a few different bb creams in the past and decided that Missha would be worth a try as well. Since it comes in few different tones unlike other bb creams out there.
I got this in shade #23 and while it runs a little bit lighter than I would like, it does oxidize throughout the day eventually matching my skin tone pretty well.
I dot it all over my face and blend with my finger tips. It isnt a very smooth formula, it also feels pretty dry while applying but it applies pretty easily and requires very little blending.

pros: finish is neither matte nor dewy. It literally looks like the texture of my moisturized semi matte skin. I guess thats why people say bb cream gives you a very natural look.

coverage: light to medium. It evens out my skin tone and some redness. I still have to go over my under eyes and hyperpigmentation spots with concealer.

cons: the scent is pretty strong. it doesnt really bother me but it seems pretty unnecessary to have it this strong (flower/powdery, nothing offensive)

This is still MUCH MUCH better than BB creams by north american companies (more like tinted moisturizers!). It's a good item to have around since it isn't so expensive and a good product to bring on vacations where you want to look natural but still look even and dewy (the high SPF is also a bonus!)

on 3/29/2012 10:55:00 PM

The quality of the BB cream is the best that I've tried so far. It goes on very smoothly and I'm able to spread on my face very easily. Coverage is good without being heavy. My HG BB cream and for this price, I say go for it! It's a definite repurchase for me.

This was the first bb cream I've tried before branching out to other ones. I really liked it because it was super light and sheer but i needed to build up more when i needed more coverage on some days. loved the high SPF but it made my skin super white and washed out in pictures. There was no scent and oil control was just so-so. It was just average but i liked it.

on 3/27/2012 8:36:00 PM

This BB cream is simply amazing. I have VERY acne prone skin, and oily/combo skin. This has not broken me out or aggravated my skin, which most products tend to do. It covers very well, I would say medium coverage which lasts me a good 12 hours with very minimal touch ups. You still might need to spot conceal if you have any blemishes or dark circles. And also be sure to set it with powder for a longer finish. The 45 SPF is great...overall, my skin has been looking healthier and brighter since I started using it. I LOVE the pump that comes with the tube - genius. I also ordered from Amazon for a fraction of the price. Overall, it's great and I highly recommend it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bash it or Buy it?!! Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream - demo and review by Denim Vixen

Top Rated MISSHA Products