MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't know why this bb cream is so popular, I don't think this was as bad as the Skin79 gold one but its not great either. It kinda makes me look like I'm wearing foundation.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

PROS
- Perfect shades for pale skin
- High sun protection (I have it in 45PA)
- Great foundation base
- Whitening/anti-aging properties
- Smooths out/evens skintone
- Heals blemishs

CONS
- NONE!

on 5/15/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Like most teenagers I have oily, acne-prone skin. That being said the only qualm that I had about this product was its slightly greasy texture, though other than that I love it.

It's great for concealing dark marks, though when it comes to concealing acne I suggest you use a more pigmented concealer either underneath or over the cream. I got a few breakouts when I began to use this product but was able to combat them with acne fighting concealer .

on 5/15/2012 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

As far as BB creams go- this has lovely coverage and highly pigmented. It smells nice and goes on very smooth.
But two issues:
1. Pinky undertones- Not complimentary to my warmer skintone.
2. Heavily moisturising- There's not enough blotting paper or finishing powder in the world to kmock out the greasy T-zone this leaves me with.

So if you have pink undertones, dry skin and want a beautifully beneficial cream with wonderful coverage- this is it!

However, in my case- I just use it as a lazy day- stay home- no makeup look freshen-upper-er... - patting it under my eyes (double whammy - eye cream and concealer!) . Will not purchase again though. *insert sad face*

on 5/11/2012 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am not a BB cream type of gal, but one day I walked into a korean beauty store and tested this product in #21 on my wrist.. coverage was awesome as well as the consistency. only thing was the product was $56.00 at the store. so i decided to smart shop and buy this off ebay for 60% off.. the no. 23 was most popular for asian skin tones SO I READ.. so instead of buying the #21, the nice color i swatched in store ..I bought 2 #23's... color was WAY TOO BEIGY/GREY
DOES NOT brighten my nc30 skin tone at all, made me look dull and dirty by the end of the day..
I wont buy this again .. but have given it away to my boyfriends mother.. IN regards to improving skin tone overtime.. I cannot tell you if it works cause I only used this once..

although I set it with powder it still made me look cakey within an hour..

on 5/7/2012 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

this product will work if you are ok with a whole lot of mineral oil and fragrance from your former experience. and if you do find your skin can tolerate those ingredients then it will be a really good foundation, especially for dry skin. because of those mineral oil and other herb oils this product won't look chalky or flaky like some regular foundations do, even when you didn't exfoliate that well. very natural looking yet provide medium coverage. it covers up pores like a dream.
so sad i can't use it because my skin was badly irritated by it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I purchased this through Missha USA website at the Friends and Family sale. I wanted to try a BB Cream, this seemed a good way to go.
I just learned I am MAC NW20, but more neutral than pink.
I bought - not knowing my MAC shade - 021 - because I am pale, but with freckles, sun damage and some melasma.
I don't have extra dry skin, normal/dry on cheeks and oily Tzone.
I have to say coverage was goid, almost luminous, though not super duper on the darker freckles, it really calms it all down.
Best of all on the oily parts, it's pretty amazing.
I took a chance and it was a huge payoff.

on 5/5/2012 4:14:00 PM

EDIT 1/27/13: This gave me blackheads in the area near my nose, I have discontinued use and moved onto another bb cream.
Background: generally clear skin tone and pimples that don't tend to break through the skin. I have a lot of red dots on my face - broken blood vessels under the skin, and without makeup, tends to be very obvious. Missha perfect cover manages to melt into my skin. I use a lot, usually almost a full pump, to cover my entire face. Clearly, when I'm applying it, you can see it spreading out, but I just sweep it across my face, tap it a few times to finish blending, and then reapply where I look like I need more coverage. I tend to skip concealer except for my undereyes since I use a lighter concealer there, but I really don't need concealer with this bb cream. I have tried foundations, TMs, mineral foundations, I've tried a lot. It is very difficult to find one that melds with your skin while providing full coverage and relatively the right color. Although the coverage is absolutely full for this product, my skin does not look like the bb cream is sitting on top of it. With a finishing powder, it melds right into my skin and keeps my skin "clarity" while providing coverage. This alone makes it worthwhile for me to repurchase unless I find another bb cream (this is the first one I tried) that would do the same.

The scent is strong - my powder brush carries the scent even though I only use it to put powder on after my bb cream has dried, but I find I don't notice it through the day. I have to blot multiple times through the day, my powder and the bb cream are not enough to keep my oils at bay, but I do appreciate the heavy coverage enough to tolerate the oils breaking through. The color match is a smidgen too pale for me, but I use a powder that's just a bit darker, so it all works out. I use enough that the SPF is at least mostly there (I know, you have to use a certain amt per sq inch of your screen, but as I use the same amount of sunscreen that I use bb cream, possibly less, I assume my coverage is about even. I use a lot of bb cream for my face. Plus, it's sunblock, not sunscreen).

I have not found this to break me out more, but I do find that it will remain shiny and oily looking unless I set it with a powder. Cleansing requires a heavy cleaning cream as well as Purity to keep my skin completely clear.

on 5/2/2012 10:44:00 AM

For reference, I am a NC20 in MAC, 002 in Revlon, Light02 in Maybelline. I have quite alot of red acne scars(not pitted but discolored scars) and some small acne from time to time. My skin has a "unoticeable" yellow undertone since it is pretty unseen & I look whiter than most Asians. But when applying makeup, yellow undertone matches my skin the best. I use it in #21

Now the product. I have been using this one for 3 years already. And with such experience, I can tell you exactly what I like about it and exactly what I don't. I have tried it in every size it comes in, i bring the 20ml size one with me on trips/flights. and keep the full size on at home. My skin has its ups and downs and when it's super clear with only few acne scars, this is THE HG FOUNDATION/BB CREAM for my face. A little goes a long way and I only dot it on my problem areas after moisturizer. When using minimal amount of this bb cream, the color matches me perfectly and gives my skin a flawless finish (with setting powder ofc). Thick consistency, powder like finish, not quite matte, dewy finish. Baby powder smell, too strong for my liking.
I only have problem with this bb cream when my skin is an absolute disaster. When i'm on my final exam weeks or period, my skin breaks out, becomes crazy red all over. Although my acne dries up pretty fast, it takes long time before the driness goes away. This bb cream has quite impressive coverage but I still need a whole lot (one and a half pump)for my face when it's going insane. & everything is just not right. When you pile too much bb cream on, it looks grey/ashy/dirty/cakey, you name it. Plus, this bb cream has a pinkish undertone so when i apply too much, it just doesn't match my yellow undertone right and give me a messy look. When i let it set, it dries up my problem areas and accentuate them quite alot.

Hence, I figured out a way to make it look less messy when my skin is breaking out (since i still haven't found a bb cream that does a 'better' job and i don't wanna use foundations). I dab a sheer coat over any redness or pimples, blend in by dabbing with my concealer brush. Then taking a smaller brush, dab my actual concealer over spots that need more coverage. Then set with a loose powder. This method minimizes the use of bb cream and makes it look less heavy while giving a natural finish. This is quite time consuming so I ordered a tube of #23 hoping that it would fit my yellow undertone more and look less pinkish/ashy when I apply slightly more.

Here is the final verdict: Best bb cream for coverage, wish it has less pink undertone, will continue to purchase this until I find something better, too dewy for summer, too scented for sensitive skin.

on 5/2/2012 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I don't know how anyone could wear this product. I tried this on and had to take it off right away...it made me look like a corpse...like a light brownish-green tint. I had to wash my face twice with cleansing oil, and then with a strong cleanser to get this nasty goo off! Terrible terrible product!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bash it or Buy it?!! Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream - demo and review by Denim Vixen

Top Rated MISSHA Products