SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 10/30/2004 1:28:00 AM

pricey with pungent smell and lousy bottle design.
but it leaves me with a more radiant and clearer complexion. tip- transfer ur essence to those smaller sized spray bottles, trust me..you would have an easier time applying this way w/o any spillage.

on 10/25/2004 11:13:00 PM

This was the product that SKII's SA will recommend. Frankly, I find that it did nothing good to my skin. Instead, it's more oily, broke out more and I really hate the scent. After getting rid of it from my SKII collection, my skin actually feels/looks/behaves better. Go figure...

on 10/13/2004 12:24:00 AM

I bought this rather expensive product in hopes that it will help recover that translucent skin I had years ago, before puberty wrecked havoc and freckle-like scarring. This treatment did net brighter skin and my skin seemed less oily, but it didn't help with acne at all and caused an allergic reaction on my jaws... really weird to have sandpapery skin there, and it didn't go away, so it wasn't purging. For the effect of brightening, I give this a 3, but the price is not worth it if it just helps skin exfoliate (sort-of) and doesn't lighten pigmentation. Also it get's used up really fast - a 75ml bottle lasts approx. 3 months.

my skin broke out badly after using this. i continued use as i thought it could be purging, but my skin didn't clear up. the bottle seems to encourage contamination.. maybe it's just me. well, i know someone who uses SK II with good results, so what doesn't work on me doesn't mean it's a bad product.

on 10/2/2004 8:35:00 AM

My girlfriend used to be Maxfactor promoter(many years ago). She got the chance to try this when it first launch in the market.

Guess what after using it for more 10 years, her skin is still very firm, no winkles, she is 43 (but look like 30 plus. What else a woman want.

I mix and match SKII (prepare my skin for whitening product) with Kose(Whitening).

I am lucky enough to get FTE & Toner from my sis (she can't use).

I will continue buying. Just love the feeling of this lotion pampering my skin. (Feels like my skin is drinking up more moisture)

My new HG.

Update: I still use this FTE. It works very well with Olay Whitening range (Day & Night)+ Age defying range (Some say it is like SKII Skin refining cream) - I guess is because both under P & G group / Kose Sekkisei/ Retin-A (At night).

I really really love my skin. It is actually quite worth it. One bottle 150ml can last for 6-9 months. Good investment. Prevention is better than cure.

on 9/23/2004 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this & got trial sizes of the Skin Refining Treatment. I have combination, acne-prone skin and I typically use a dermatologist-prescribed glycolic cream for my skin regimen. I chose SK-II based on a friend's enthusiastic recommendation & because it wouldn't conflict w/ my glycolic treatment. Frankly, I've been using it for 3 months & I don't see any difference at all. The lady in the Saks counter said I would see results in 7 days. I don't think I'll be buying this again.

on 7/28/2004 12:36:00 AM

regularies my skin cycle! prevents my skin from breaking out due to monthly hormonal changes. once i stopped using and the spots came back that time of the mth. will definitely repurchase!

on 7/27/2004 5:20:00 PM

I really like this essence - use it as a toner daily and it really make my skin glow. Will buy this product again!

on 7/21/2004 5:30:00 AM

It makes my skin glowing, I use it in combination with other skinc are, I have normal/oily skin and it hydrates me enough, not to greasy and not too dehydrated.

My skin has become more lucent, more bright, look smooth and fading away discoloration on my complexion, my texture skin is being smoothed and it's just great. My skin produces less oily and that's mean it helps resolve some acne problems.

Only one thing that at the begining of usage, you may see some small acnes or may not, appear on your face, this is normal because the lotion will detoxify and regulate your skin..

UPDATED : It caused me continue to breakout, even it just a little pimples around my chin but it's very boring to see those pimples, right? so I've stopped using it but I will never forget how good it made my face much brighter..

on 7/19/2004 2:56:00 AM

This product made my face broke out badly

Popular Treatments (Face)