September 23, 2014 | 1865 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2004 10:04:00 PM More reviews by berrysmoothy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using it for more than a month. must admit that it is a MIRACLE WATER!!! as it's claimed.
When I used it for the first time, I don't expect much for the result - just want to try sth new. After for a while - I can't tel exactly when -my skin was clear and glow and also refining my large pores a little bit. I think my skin was improving gradually. For only one month it's so quick for me anyway.

I don't know how the only essence can do much benefit for my skin. Anyway I will use it again definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2004 9:25:00 PM More reviews by tigry

This product pongs big time but it works so well I don't care!! I've only been using it for 6 days but I can already see a difference! Skin looks better and more radiant plus this is the only product which regulates oil on my face so well!! It's much less shiny than it used to be. I really love it. It's expensive but worth the price. Only downside is that it's hard to get the right amount out and at this price, I don't want to waste a single drop.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2004 2:21:00 AM More reviews by ohio008

I have used this "miracle water" about a week and i have a combination skin where the T-zone is super oily. So far i can feel the face more radiant and the blackheads sort of lesser on my nose. However my T-zone still prone to oily. I will give a month trial and see if the miracle will go on:)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2004 5:27:00 AM More reviews by 3muskerteers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

With so much hype on this product and finaly finding out the secret to some friends porceline smooth skin, i decided to give this "miracle" water" a go. But at $145 ish for the 150ml bottle i do say I am expecting quite a bit from my investment. My first smell of the essence was horrid, it stinks!! But managed to try it on my face in anticipation of the positive effects. Have used it for about a week and think I have gotten used to the smell. Skin feels much smoother and silkier....but dun know if its isolated to the usuage of the essence or just the combination of all the products that i splurged on- the essence, the skin whitener, the skin refining cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2004 10:43:00 PM More reviews by luvdenise

I'm 23 yrs old and after all the hype about this SKII miracle water, decided to give it a try on their 30ml bottle. my combination skin absorbed it well, and it gives my skin a lovely colour and radiance after a few days of usage day n night. only problem is the packaging which makes pouring it out difficult n somewat unhygenic..will repurchase again if it continues to do justice..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2004 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Aeries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

used 2 large bottles and it did nothing to my oily/combination/cheek-acne 32-year-old skin. but since i cant find a better toner, i will have to stick to this one until i find THE ONE. Tried cle du peur and ipsa so far and SKII is definately better than the others. and since it did nothing to my skin, i am thinking of skipping the toning step all togther when i finish the existing bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2003 7:14:00 AM More reviews by littlemisevil

great product! i have combi skin and my pores look smaller and were less clogged and i didn't get any pimple breakouts. skin also felt more velvety. effects seen very soon after use, maybe a few weeks? unlike some products which give you no results at all... good value for money since the 75 ml bottle lasted me about 4 months. my skin never looked better than when i was using this. sadly i stopped using it as fickle me wanted to try some other miracle product... and my skin went on a downhill spiral. but will be buying this miracle water as soon as i finish my current stash of skincare!!! skII rocks! but can they please change the packaging?!? pouring it out is so inconvenient...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2003 12:02:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i was eyeing SKII skin refining treatment, but was recommended this instead..their signature product. i pour some drops of it onto my palm n spread evry bit throughout my face. application is somewat inconvenient, but the product is simply superb. my face was noticeably more radiant after 3days..my pores kind of shrunk n the texture of my skin is finer n more even. the price is quite a pinch. but heck, i hadnt come across another product this good.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2003 2:50:00 AM More reviews by ytwan

I'm in my late twenties. My skin started breaking out 2 years back, and is getting oilier. I bought the essence for its regulating properties (and the pitera, of course!)
This is the third week since I started using the essence. After the first week, my skin was brighter, and was actually glowing. Blackheads on my nose were also starting to disappear. However, I'm having breakouts again, and I noticed that my pores are getting larger, and my skin texture is getting rougher. So I also started using the Facial Treatment Repair C as advised by the SKII counter. At this point, I'm actually feeling a bit disappointed, as the results were not what I anticipated. I'm giving it another 2 weeks to see if there is an improvement.

Well, there has definitely been an improvement to my skin. I went back to the SKII counter and asked them why I started breaking out after using the essence, and was told that it is getting rid of the toxins in my skin. Now I still have an occasional breakout, but my skin texture has actually improved, and the pimples heal faster. Skin is also softer - best buy of the year

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2003 7:59:00 PM More reviews by eimi

I love this product except there's one catch - I think I'm allergic to something in this, maybe the pitera? Both the essence and signs treatment makes my skin glowy and translucent, except that they both make my skin warm and after a while they make me itch! Has anybody else experienced this? Does this go away after a while, because otherwise I love them...! Edited>> ok I'm definitely allergic and I've stopped using this.