Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 7/1/2009 2:36:00 AM

I LOVE this lip balm! It goes on smooth, not waxy like the other Burt's Bees lip balm, really hydrates my lips, and gives a little bit of sheer color. I absolutely adore this. The only thing I don't like about it is it's ALWAYS sold out! And none of the other Burt's Bees are near as good. Anyway BEST lip balm ever imo and it's my ultimate HG. [:

on 6/29/2009 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

So, after the hype of Burt's Bee's, I decided to try some. I opted for the pomegranate 'cause it says "hydrating" & I figured the color would give me a slight tint. :P Anyway, so at first I was like, "Okay, I can see the hype, but its not AMAZING" & then it started drying my lips out! But then I continued using it & it became just average. Not amazing & not drying. But now I've lost it. :/ Haha. Anyway, for $3, I'd probably pass on buying this whenever I need lip balm, but I might pick this up if I forget mine (like I did today!) or something. I'm a Chapstick girl, but SoftLips is slowly rising!

on 6/29/2009 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Awesome lip balm ! I loved the honey lip balm by Burts Bees, but this is even better ! Smells nice, leaves a light tint. I wear it all the time. Pure wonder ! I adore it !

on 6/29/2009 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i dont see what the hype in this was. its ok like it wasnt the worst but not the best

on 6/29/2009 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

One of my HG lip products! I love Burt's Bee's and this is my favorite balm of theirs. It's very smooth when you put it on and I find the smell rather nice. I have very pale lips and it gives me a hint of color actually. It's soft and feels good on my lips and keeps them that way throughout the day! I must have like five tubes of this thing. Great product overall!

on 6/27/2009 11:14:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I guess this is an okay product if you can get past the smell. I couldn't.

on 6/16/2009 3:19:00 PM

I am particularly prone to chapped, dry lips, and received this lip balm as part of a gift. I have used other Burt's Bees products in the past, and been quite happy with them, so I was a little put off that this product did not work out for me in the end.

I have used this balm off and on for the past six months. The smell was nice, and I didn't mind the feel of it on my lips after applying it. However, I have found that I have to constantly reapply it, as It actually seems to be making my lips more dry and "peely" than they were to begin with. Because of this, I have only been using it when I have no other options, and am planning to throw it away in favor of another product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nicely scented lip balm. Not impressed with product. Adequate daily lip product for someone with no lip issues that need to be addressed.

on 6/11/2009 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great balm! - smooth thin coverage (no waxy feeling as with some balms), a shiny slight berry tint, no taste and made with safe ingredients, which in my opinion, is very important considering the average woman will digest 5- 9 lbs of lipstick/ balm/ gloss in her life time, what you put on your lips should be safe. Will repurchase.

on 6/10/2009 1:06:00 AM

At first, the price is what turned me off of purchasing this product. I'm cheap and I usually gravitate towards the $1.00 lip chaps/balms. When I finally broke down and bought it, I was sooo happy that I did. I've been through at least 4 of them now and I will keep buying them.

I like that it leaves a shine but it isn't shimmery or glittery. It isn't long lasting but I always have it in my purse or pocket so I apply it often. The smell is quite strong but I really love it. Favorite lip product for sure!!!

Popular Lip Treatments