Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 5/3/2011 8:28:00 PM

I love this stuff. My beautician recommended I use a dry shampoo because my hair is so greasy. Works like a charm. I use it once to twice a week and it has lasted me a couple months so far and I still have more left in the can to use. I recommend this stuff to everyone who washes their hair every day.

on 5/2/2011 2:35:00 PM

Awesome stuff! Makes my hair look good as new and doesn't make it feel gross! I used it today because my hair looked like an oil slick and now it doesn't look greasy at all, and best of all it doesn't have that nasty gritty feeling to it. I can actually touch my hair and it doesn't make my skin crawl. Great to use in between washes and to perk up limp hair. I have even used it to counteract accidentally applying too much product. This definitely goes on my list of must-haves. love it!

on 5/2/2011 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have re-bought this product time and time again to make sure I always have a spare can close by. It does exactly what it claims to do arugably similarly to sprinkling talcum powder but a little more efficiently.
It is simply a case of spray-brush-go, you can spray any which way but focus much more on the brushing aspect, if you do not brush out the powder enough then you may be left looking slightly grey haired around the crown of your head.
Resist the tempation to hold the can close to your head, because it makes unsightly white patches that are more difficult to brush out, hold the aerosal at a distance and it'll work much more effectively.
Other uses I've discovered is if sprayed and brushed out of the roots it provides an instant boost of volume. Also, if your hair is freshly washed but you want to do a fancy up-do but your hair is too clean to cooperate, spray a light layer for immediate texture.

on 4/30/2011 8:24:00 PM

This left my hair even greasier than before although I'm not sure if it's because I sprayed it really close to my scalps or that the formula just doesn't work for my hair, I have black coarse hair

on 4/26/2011 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first time ever writing a review for a product.. But I stopped by just because this shampoo has been such a blessing in disguise!!! I have very thick Indian hair (colored) and I hated washing/straightening them every other day....

This is the only brand of dry shampoo I have ever used (original) and I absolutely love it!!! It doesn't leave a grey cast or any sort of powdery effect at all.... Gives the hair a nice volume too.... If you run your fingers through your hair you might feel the powdery texture on your hair (but its very little!!)... I WAS VERY SKEPTIC BEFORE BUYING THIS BUT nothing will stop me from buying this again.... DEFINITELY GIVE IT A TRY ...

on 4/26/2011 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This didn't work for me. To date I have not found a dry shampoo that allows me to skip a shampoo. I wash my hair every single day because if I don't, even after using dry shampoo my hair looks way too greasy & nasty for me to not be ashamed to leave the house.

on 4/26/2011 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this product. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and I could not be happier! I got the pink bottle (blush I think) and it smells wonderful. I have color treated hair so I do not like to wash everyday..so this is perfect for in between washes. Makes the hair look fresh, clean, and smell good. Definitely try this out if you are looking for a dry shampoo. I will continue to repurchase this.

on 4/26/2011 11:28:00 AM

This is the 3rd dry shampoo I've tried and it is by far my favorite!! Tresemme's didn't really do much for my oiliness, rockstar was good but it despensed too much and I went through a can way too fast. This is perfect. Smells nice, looks like I just shampooed! (It is Tuesday and I haven't showered since Saturday...gross sure? but this does the trick when I've been lazy.)
Will help you extend the life of your color.

on 4/15/2011 6:20:00 PM

The only other dry shampoo I've tried is Tresseme's and I absolutely hated it. It left my hair oiler than it had started off as and smelled horrible! Then I went to Makeup Alley for help! This was one of the highest rated dry shampoos on the board and so I bought a can from Sally's.

Love it! Easy to use. Blends into my hair easily. Makes it refreshed and helps absorb the oils in my hair. I use this mainly on on-call nights for the hospital, since it saves so much time and keeps me from having to shampoo my hair so frequently. Less pricey that the higher end brands (ex: Oscar Blandi), but more pricey than most drugstore brands (ex: Tresemme) at around $8. Worth it.

on 4/11/2011 7:56:00 PM

This is a great dry shampoo for the price. The downside is that the packaging is ugly and the scent smells like something from the 80's.

Works great and the price is good.

Top Rated Batiste Products