November 26, 2014 | 1687 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this...i'm not too crazy about the blush scent (the only one i could find) it's a little perfumy for my taste, but this stuff does what it says...absorbs oil, gives my hair tons of volume, and gets me through a day of not washing. If i even miss one day of not washing my hair, it gets very greasy, and this stuff does the trick...would buy again...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by shoeaholicanon

Recently bought this. Used it for 2 days. Got 4 days out of not washing my hair! Brilliant and LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Samantha1224

I am in love :) I have the kind of hair that must be washed daily or else it looks sooo greasy! Even if I shower at night my hair is looking yucky by like 7pm the next day !! This dry shampoo has totally changed that! I spray this on my second day hair when i wake up, I kind of rub it in then use my 100% natural boar bristle brush to brush it in an take away the whiteness. It literally makes my hair look like it was just washed and blow dried! It is a little expensive for such a small bottle but it saves me so much time not having to wash blow dry and straighten my hair every single day! I got mine from sallys beauty supply for like 6.99 with my sallys card

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I very much wanted to like this product, but unfortunately it didn't work on me. I bought this because I wanted a solution to my hair problem, which is that I don't want to wash it more than once a week, two times at most. The reason for that is that I have relaxed hair and a lot of it, and I like to dry it under a hair dryer. Because it is so much it takes an 1 1/2 hrs to dry it. That and I work out everyday of the week because I want to lose weight (hello 30 day shred & Turbo Jam) so my hair hasn't been looking nice due to sweat.

I hoped this would clean it and save me a lot of hassle I don't have time for. It dried my hair up like nothing else. Made it as dry and hard as straw and made my hair smell like a pig sty. It also made it look chalky and white, and at one point my hair looked like the 18th century version of a ponytail. it also made it difficult for me to style and comb my hair unless I washed it out. So case in point: If this works for you, you are very fortunate, for you have discovered a cheap little jewel. I meant not to bash this product, but rather describe how it worked for me. However, I must warn anyone with ridiculously thick hair (think something between Indian hair , real kinky, nappy hair, & horse hair, naturally, like yours truly ) and very dry, take what I said to thought.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by lilykoala

Absolute HG! Now I can go without washing my oily curly hair every day. The day after I shampoo, I run a brush through my curls to spread my scalp oil, the spray batiste blush if short spurts along my hair line, through out my scalp, and randomly through the rest of my hair. I let dry a minute then brush through and use my fingers to really get the product in my hair. Works wonders! Absorbs all the oil, gives a light shine, and gives my hair a crapload of super sexy volume! I am just about to go buy 10 bottles for backup since I see myself using this forever.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by saigon1093

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it was on sale and I have heard so many good things about it. But I did not find it did anything for my hair. I would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by runkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried all the high end products for second day hair and this is the best. I'm a busy brunette with VERY FINE, THIN hair and I run 4+ hours a week before work. I don't have the time or inclination to wash and style my hair every day!

The secret to really being able to use a dry shampoo that no one ever tells you: highlights! If you really want to get away with 2nd, 3rd or in my case, 5th day hair you have to get highlights. For one, this hides the whitening of the powder, for another it roughs up the hair and the more damaged, the more parched and the more the hair uses the excel oil at the scalp.

My method: after a run, I jump in the shower, then blow dry my hair. I comb my hair to distribute the oil down the hair shaft. Then I straighten my hair with an iron. At this point I look like a homeless person and often worry this will be the time my "technique" will fail me and I'll have to do an emergency wash.... I then spray Batiste on at the root. I do my make up for 10-15 mins while it soaks in. Then I use a good brush to distribute the Batiste throughout. Boom! Instant transformation.

I touch up as needed and now it's gotten to the point that I have trained my hair well enough to go 4-5 days between washings and it actually looks best days 2 and 3.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2010 5:03:00 AM More reviews by codyeve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works great! I've only been able to find it in the blush scent & unfortunately I HATE THE SMELL! But the product does a good enough job that i'll get it again. Gr8 for the summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by stickbugs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a great dry shampoo for soaking up oil between washes. I have the Original. I love the smell and how easy it goes on, and it really does work. I have black hair. It goes on white, but that goes away once you rub it in. However, even after I brush it out, I still see little white powder specks in my hair. Also, you really have to give it a good shake before spraying it on. I wish I could find the coloured version of this in Canada.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 6:36:00 AM More reviews by amomentwhite

This is a miracle product created by the hair gods for girls just like me who are looking for a quick fix between shampoos. For years I washed my hair everyday without fail but after hearing how damaging that can be I have since reduced to only two washes per week. Having done so has significantly improved the health of my hair and could not have been possible without this product. I have shoulder length chemically treated blonde hair that I am trying desperately to grow out. Each morning that I do not wash my hair I spray a small amount around my hair line and throw my hair up in a high messy bun. This product also conceals my re-growth which is a huge plus and gives my hair a lot of great volume. Absolutely thrilled with this product in both the Original & Blush varieties, only wish they would bring out a larger size as I do go through about a can a month. Otherwise, fabulous product!