August 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by mirajune

Oh boy. this stuff really stings my eye (not plural because it only stings my left eye and not the right eye). I use a cotton pad and put some of the product and just let it sit on my eyes and oh boy did it sting! I didn't notice this at first but more I use, more it stings. My eye gets blood shot from it for couple of hours. I have no idea why only one of my eyes are affected by this. But I really wish I could use this product because it is gentle for the skin and my other eye lol. Oh well..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my very, very few HG products. I've gone through two of the large bottles and I cannot say enough about this product. It removes makeup like nothing else. I usually use it to do a final clean after I remove my makeup with another method. This gets every single trace of residual makeup left by all other methods. For me it gets a close to doing a full run with my Clarasonic and it does NOT irritate my skin in any way. Luckily it's fairly easy to find here in Canada. Yes, I wish it was cheaper but there are a number of things I could easily give up to keep this in my cabinet at all times. You have to try it to love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by DuchessofGrapes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite eye and lip makeup remover. I had tried it a few years ago when a makeup artist who was demonstrating techniques at a friend's beauty school had it in her bag. I got to be one of the random models since I was visiting, and it worked wonders. I was very young at the time, and didn't really think about it again until I saw it on Lisa Eldridge's skincare video. I decided to try it, and boy am I glad I did! No stinging, no oily feel, and it took off all my eye makeup. I had used others that worked for me such as Bliss, Sephora, and olive oil, but this beat them all. I do find that it takes off shadow, liner, and brows faster than mascara, but I've found my customized way of using it. I soak some cotton rounds in the product, hold them on my eyes for a few seconds (like in Lisa's video), then gently pull away. I usually have some mascara left, so I put some Sensibio on a cotton pad I've torn in half, and then make a kind of eyelash clamp with one half on the bottom and one on the top. I hold it there for about 30 seconds - 1 minute, the pull away from my lashes. Mascara is gone! I think I've had about 5 lashes come out after 6 months of using it this way since I'm not rubbing and scraping my eyes to get the makeup off. I then follow with my Clinique TOTD Balm, face cleanser and moisturizer, and go to sleep. Another great thing about Sensibio is that since it's not oil, it cleans up eyeshadow fallout without ruining how your foundation is going to go on. I have the 250 ml right now, but I plan to buy the 500 ml one as soon as I run out. What a value! Completely satisfied.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Ayseo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used many eye makeup removers in the past and this one by far wins in every category.
- It removes everything, waterproof and non-waterproof without leaving a single trace of makeup behind.
-It is extremely gentle and does not irritate the eyes. I don't wear contacts but I cannot see how this would irritate anyone's eyes. (It's THAT gentle.)
-The less ingredients a product has, the better! There are 10 listed with Sensibio. When I take my makeup off with this, I don't even wash my face again because it feels like water on my skin. I apply my moisturizer straight away.
-It doesn't leave a greasy film or blur up my eyes.
-Great value for money, considering it's not a drugstore nor a high end product. Right in the middle. There are 3 different sizes to choose from (I love having options.)
In my opinion, this blows Lancome's Bifacil out of the water! I'm so thankful for the people that recommended this to me. In turn, I highly recommend this cleanser to everyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by DitaVee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately it looks like I'm the one person this burns. Yes, it removes the makeup ok but boy does it sting both my eyes and skin something crazy. It also leaves a film behind which is very uncomfortable.

I purchased this as a general make up remover and 'I can't be bothered with the routine' cleaner so it's really useless to me as I have to wash it off immediately.

Fortunately it doesn't leave any redness and as soon as I use my cream cleanser the burning subsides so I will continue to use it until it's gone (it cost way too much to waste) but will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by DitaVee

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 10:54:00 AM More reviews by sweetkaty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best make-up remover ever! It does not irritate my skin or eyes (I use it for eye make-up too) and removes EVERYTHING really well! I highly recommend it to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Jibriell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Amazing product, it removes all of my makeup including mascara and eyeliner and doesn't leave my face greasy or sticky at all, it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.

It doesn't have any scent which is great and it's very gentle so it doesn't cause any irritations on my sensitive skin. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by bagella

HG HG HG HG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best cleanser and makeup remover i have EVER tried in my life. My skin is combination, sensitive, acne prone that has been a little on the drier side these days, since canadian winters can be tough. I do not have a huge acne problem but because of the recent dryness, the texture of my skin has been bumpy. I also had a few pimples on my cheeks (that NEVER happens to me, usually only my forhead) and everything that i tried did nothing. It either hydrated my skin but added pimples or vice versa. Anyway, i finally decided maybe it was time to change my cleansing routine since up till then i had been playing with various creams and acne solutions but continued to use Spectro Jel as my every day cleanser.
I use 2 cotton pads soaked in Bioderma H20 to remove all my dirt and makeup, then spray my face with Vichy thermal water and wait for the water to absorb. Then I apply my night cream and go to bed, no acne products used. As of the first morning my skin was drasticly clearer. By the 3rd day my skin was completely acne free and the texture was smooth as a babys bottom. This product will never leave my side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have senstive acne prone skin give this a go!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Dive14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

***UPDATE*** I use Simple Wipes instead now - even more gentle, plus the cloth provides a gentle exfoliation action and also they are soo cheap in comparison yet still so effective. Also this product can lead to small breakouts as I and others have found! ***ORIGINAL REVIEW*** I purchased this after giving my skin care routine a complete overhaul and deciding that "less is more". I decided to look for the most gentle YET EFFECTIVE products available because of the fact that I have quite sensitive skin that is easily irritated, so what I'm after is pretty much "NO FRILLS". I have tried countless cleansers in my times - in many forms - be they rinse off, wipe off, milks, creams, balms, oils... and I've decided to go back to basics. That's right. I want quick, easy, does what it says on the tin whilst causing no aggravation to my skin whatsoever, and this does it. This feels as gentle as water but dissolves my makeup at the moment it comes into contact with my skin. Simply pour a small amount on a cotton pad and remove makeup in swiping motions. I love how I don't have to rinse afterwards because my skin is so sensitive that even tap water can irritate it and dry it out. Even something as gentle and mild as Cetaphil can dry out my skin if I rinse it off with water and don't moisturise afterwards. This cleans my skin effectively but doesn't strip it of its protective acid mantle layer. I was finally completely and utterly, life-time, HG "sold" when I read about this cleanser being the number 1 choice for removing makeup backstage at catwalk shows as it is so mild that it does not irritate the models' skin even after countless makeup removal/re-application. Also, when I constantly seem to read about beauty editors buying this in bulk from French pharmacies. I also really like the packaging which is made of plastic and has a snap-type lid which makes it practical and portable - I hate when manufacturers make the container with a pump-dispenser, not very bag/suitcase friendly!