September 22, 2014 | 1561 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to buy it after I watched its review from the makeup artist Lisa Eldridge. I mean if she is using this cleanser, it must be really good. I use it only for my eye make up and it is indeed very efficient. It did not cause me allergies neither. UPDATE: i used this for 1 year and recently bought the 2nd bottle. obviously, i am very content with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Boghopper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this stuff. It's super gentle, and doesn't sting my face or eyes at all which is great. It removes makeup really, really efficiently, quickly and gently; I'll definitely re-purchase.....

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by zenxena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just tried this stuff out on one eye. I loaded up the heavy makeup then applied to a cotton pad and left on my eyes for a little while. When I wiped off the makeup most of it came off perfectly.

PROBLEM was when it got in my eye it stung so badly I had to rinse and re rinse my eye with cold water to calm down the stingging. The pain is still in eye 30 mins later and it is blood shot red. No idea why I had this reaction to it, but if you want to buy test out in store first pop a little on a q-tip and stick it in your eye as if to remove eyeliner and wait 5 minutes if its doesn't sting then you'll probably have no issue but I certainly did.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by leleigh

I love this stuff. I have somewhat sensitive, acne prone skin. It tends to be dry in the winter and more oily in the summer. This didn't cause any breakouts for me. It's great for cleaning off the face, sunscreen and makeup without washing your face. I use it if I want to start with clean skin for putting on fresh makeup in the evening. It keeps me from having to over wash my skin, which can lead to dryness and irritation. Also great for taking makeup off before washing skin at night. I'm actually about to order more as I type this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is very good yet not amazing A little bit hard to find in the UK (I "import" it from France via an internet website). Whether you use waterproof make up or light make up this does a decent he job, regardless. 500 ml will last you forever. I do not rave about it. it is good, reasonable price for 500 ml but not outstanding.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by mirajune

Oh boy. this stuff really stings my eye (not plural because it only stings my left eye and not the right eye). I use a cotton pad and put some of the product and just let it sit on my eyes and oh boy did it sting! I didn't notice this at first but more I use, more it stings. My eye gets blood shot from it for couple of hours. I have no idea why only one of my eyes are affected by this. But I really wish I could use this product because it is gentle for the skin and my other eye lol. Oh well..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my very, very few HG products. I've gone through two of the large bottles and I cannot say enough about this product. It removes makeup like nothing else. I usually use it to do a final clean after I remove my makeup with another method. This gets every single trace of residual makeup left by all other methods. For me it gets a close to doing a full run with my Clarasonic and it does NOT irritate my skin in any way. Luckily it's fairly easy to find here in Canada. Yes, I wish it was cheaper but there are a number of things I could easily give up to keep this in my cabinet at all times. You have to try it to love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by DuchessofGrapes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite eye and lip makeup remover. I had tried it a few years ago when a makeup artist who was demonstrating techniques at a friend's beauty school had it in her bag. I got to be one of the random models since I was visiting, and it worked wonders. I was very young at the time, and didn't really think about it again until I saw it on Lisa Eldridge's skincare video. I decided to try it, and boy am I glad I did! No stinging, no oily feel, and it took off all my eye makeup. I had used others that worked for me such as Bliss, Sephora, and olive oil, but this beat them all. I do find that it takes off shadow, liner, and brows faster than mascara, but I've found my customized way of using it. I soak some cotton rounds in the product, hold them on my eyes for a few seconds (like in Lisa's video), then gently pull away. I usually have some mascara left, so I put some Sensibio on a cotton pad I've torn in half, and then make a kind of eyelash clamp with one half on the bottom and one on the top. I hold it there for about 30 seconds - 1 minute, the pull away from my lashes. Mascara is gone! I think I've had about 5 lashes come out after 6 months of using it this way since I'm not rubbing and scraping my eyes to get the makeup off. I then follow with my Clinique TOTD Balm, face cleanser and moisturizer, and go to sleep. Another great thing about Sensibio is that since it's not oil, it cleans up eyeshadow fallout without ruining how your foundation is going to go on. I have the 250 ml right now, but I plan to buy the 500 ml one as soon as I run out. What a value! Completely satisfied.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Ayseo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used many eye makeup removers in the past and this one by far wins in every category.
- It removes everything, waterproof and non-waterproof without leaving a single trace of makeup behind.
-It is extremely gentle and does not irritate the eyes. I don't wear contacts but I cannot see how this would irritate anyone's eyes. (It's THAT gentle.)
-The less ingredients a product has, the better! There are 10 listed with Sensibio. When I take my makeup off with this, I don't even wash my face again because it feels like water on my skin. I apply my moisturizer straight away.
-It doesn't leave a greasy film or blur up my eyes.
-Great value for money, considering it's not a drugstore nor a high end product. Right in the middle. There are 3 different sizes to choose from (I love having options.)
In my opinion, this blows Lancome's Bifacil out of the water! I'm so thankful for the people that recommended this to me. In turn, I highly recommend this cleanser to everyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by DitaVee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately it looks like I'm the one person this burns. Yes, it removes the makeup ok but boy does it sting both my eyes and skin something crazy. It also leaves a film behind which is very uncomfortable.

I purchased this as a general make up remover and 'I can't be bothered with the routine' cleaner so it's really useless to me as I have to wash it off immediately.

Fortunately it doesn't leave any redness and as soon as I use my cream cleanser the burning subsides so I will continue to use it until it's gone (it cost way too much to waste) but will not repurchase.