Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

I've tried a couple different micellar waters - avene, caudalie and bioderma. I really like using the bioderma when i'm too lazy to remove my makeup before going to bed (which is 99% of the time - I know it's bad but O well...). Compared to the others, bioderma seems to do the best job at taking off the makeup. I purchased mine while I was at Shoppers Drug Mart in BC, Canada as I'm not sure where else to get it from.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really wish Bioderma was available in the U.S. because I'm hooked on this stuff. (OK, yes, it is available a few places in the U.S., but for an incredible mark-up.) It removes make-up, waterproof mascara, waterproof eyeliner, basically everything, and it incredibly gentle. I have very dry skin, and there's no tightness or discomfort after using the Bioderma. I usually follow up with a thermal water spray.

I don't use this all the time (I still consider La Roche Posay's Physiological Cleanser to be my primary cleanser, mostly because of the exfoliating). I tend to use it after yoga (when I can't shower immediately), in the evening when I'm too tired to wash my face properly, and mid-day. It's also perfect for traveling.

And, it really is insanely good as a non-greasy eye makeup remover. It's as good as the Lancome stuff, without the grease, and I can use the Bioderma with my contacts in, which I can't do with Lancome.

Bioderma, please please please come the U.S.!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I combine this micellar water with avene (extremely gentle cleanser) it goes really well at cleansing and toning! it refreshes the skin! I had this product as a gift, i loved it so much,that i am rebuying it! Love it!

This is the most amazing make up remover/cleanser I have ever used! Definitely HG! It is so gentle but so powerful at the same time - it removes every trace of make up and never dries out my skin. I do follow up with my normal foaming cleanser afterwards (at night) to deep cleanse the pores. I use a retinoid so anything I use on my skin needs to be extremely gentle and not cause any irritation and this product is perfect for those reasons! I also love that this product has minimal ingredients, is oil-free and fragrance free!!! However, It is sad that this product is hard to come by in Australia - I actually purchase this from an overseas supplier and get it sent to me. Hopefully one day it will be readily available here in sunny Australia. I can see why it is a favourite of MUA'S, celebrities & models! France produces some of the most amazing skin care products! Every girl should have this product in their beauty kit!

I use this only as a eye makeup remover. I squirt only a tiny amound on a cotten pad and gently push the cotten pad on my eyes and leave it for a few sec. and then remove the eye makeup. It has lasted me 4 month now and i use it everyday sometimes twice a day. And i still have a good amount left! The only downside is- we cant get it here in DK so i have to buy it online and pay for shipping, but it is def. worth it.. I like that it doesnt contain oil and it is VERY gentle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

What else do you need? It's just a beautiful face and eye makeup remover without colorants, perfumes or any irritating ingredients. It's quite cheap and works for every skin - from very dry to very oily and sensitive, too. Totally recommend! Btw... Kylie Minoque use this. ;)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this make up remover for over a year. This has been my number 1 make up remover for my face. You simply soak it with a cotton pad (or cotton pads) and rub it gently on your face to remove the make up. Since I have oily skin with persistent whiteheads and occasion break outs, removing make up becomes an important daily routine. Of course, this is not strong enough to remove eye make up so I use something else to take care of that. But this is pretty good to remove the make up and oil from your face before you wash your face with your cleanser. I think this is a great way to prevent break out and keep your skin clear!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a staple in my skincare routine. I use products that make my skin very sensitive (peels, retinols, acids, vit C) and this is the perfect gentle cleanser for my skin. Although my skin is slightly oily, it gets stripped really easily from most cleansers I use. In the morning, I simply splash with cold water, pat dry then wipe with this and it leaves my skin feeling calm and balanced, never tight. I also use this after oil cleansing at night, and once again I am left with skin that isn't irritated or overstripped. This also doesn't leave a residue on my skin, and is very efficient at removing dirt, oil, MU residue, and sebum. I don't know what I would do without this stuff! Also, a little tip- to make this last longer, I purchase extra thin sterile cotton pads from ebay so less liquid is absorbed in the cotton and more goes on my face!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bioderma Crealine H2O Is essential in my skincare routine. I have very sensitive eye area, and heavy eye creams or oil-based make up removers cause milia to form. Milia looks like tiny white pearly bumps, and are actually kertain-filled cysts. Once I get them... they last for a long long time. I use the Crealine H2O as a eye makeup remover. I soak it on a cotton pad and cover my eyes with it for 10 seconds, and with one wipe, all my eye make up comes off. Because this isn't an oil-based eye make up remover, it is quite difficult to remove waterproof mascara. I've actually found a way around this. I use the Kiss Me Heroine Mascara Remover (a 5-star product!!!!) first ... followed with Crealine H2O and my eye area is completely clean! This is really cheap in France (at the Monoprix, I got two 500ml bottles for less than 20euros!). It is quite difficult to get this in the states, but it is available online from amazon and sasa.com. I would definitely recommend this for those with milia-prone sensitive eye areas.

I find that this is too much of a pain to use for makeup removal as it takes several swipes with multiple cotton pads to remove the bulk of my face makeup. It also fails at removing waterproof eyemakeup. However, I love to use it as a toner to make sure that my cleanser has removed every bit and to rebalance my skin. It's also difficult to get a hold of in the states as I must rely on shipping it through private sellers. I would consider repurchasing, but I would like to try out some Paula's Choice toners next when this runs out. EDIT: While I still have to knock off a star for it's inability to remove eyemakeup, I do love this as a face makeup remover. I use it to get the bulk of my makeup off before I cleanse and I've noticed a difference in my skin.