Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 4/29/2012 11:41:00 PM

Sensitive skin, didnt cause me to break out and was nice to remove EXCESS MAKEUP after washing my water proof mascara off.

This helped make sure i did not leave makeup on my skin so it has led to me having more clear skin.

on 4/28/2012 2:35:00 PM

When I saw Lisa Eldridge using this makeup remover, I immediately started researching for its availability in Singapore. I was pleased to find that it is sold in all Guardian major outlets.

I got to be honest, I am sorry this product does not work well on me at all. This is definitely one of the "product might varies" case. First of all, it cost SGD$34 for a 250ml bottle in Singapore which is unfortunate. Second of all, despite being a gentle cleanser, I still feel stinging around my eye area and it does not remove my eye makeup thoroughly at all (I always soak a cotton pad and place it gently on my eye to loosen the eyemakeup). I still have mascara and eyeliner residues and I had to use an alternative eye makeup remover to remove the residues. As for my face, it removes just like any other normal makeup remover.

Take note that I have dry skin and after using this makeup remover, my skin feels even drier. It was a huge waste of money and disappointment for me. Despite so, I wont de-credit it just because it doesn't work well on me. There are also many others who have good reviews on this product.

on 4/24/2012 11:41:00 PM

After having breakouts from using cleansing oils to remove makeup, to having breakouts from too-gentle makeup removers, I was convinced that I would never find any suitable makeup remover.

I decided to try this after reading reviews of how popular this product was with makeup artists. and it's true, it really removes every single trace of makeup and sunblock with each swipe of a soaked cotton wool piece.

I use the double cleanse method - makeup remover, followed by a facial cleanser.

It doesnt remove eye makeup well, however. After pressing a soaked cotton ball over mascara for half a minute, there is still eyeliner and mascara unremoved.

My face feels squeaky clean after makeup removal, and no breakouts now.
Great product! It is pricey, but one bottle lasts me 1.5 months, and well worth the price.

on 4/18/2012 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pleasantly surprised of the water-like texture and more so how it manages to take off all traces of make-up (given its water-like texture).
Product is:
Soap free
Paraben free

on 4/17/2012 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Am I the only one who doesn't seem to love it? It's a good remover but I don't understand the fuss...

As some of the reviewers have mentioned, it does not remove strong (or even not-so-strong) eye makeup. I wear minimal eye makeup during the day -- just some gel eyeliner and occasionally Mac's paint pot as a primer -- and this remover fails to remove that on the first try, even after I press the cotton pad against my eye lids to let it soak for very long. Another thing is that it irritates my eyes like crazy when it gets into them.

It does a better job removing my face makeup, but again I only wear some sunscreen and no foundation. However it leaves my face feeling dry if I don't wash it right away.

To be fair, it is better than most of the other water-based makeup removers (e.g. L'Oreal's gentle eye makeup remover). One thing I like to do with it is to dip a cotton swap in it and clean my waterline to remove any eyeliner residues. I also like to use it to wipe my face after removing eye makeup with my oil-based removers just to get rid of the greasiness.

I guess I will repurchase this one but just don't think it's worth the fuss..

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Know this product from Lisa Eldridge Youtube video only few months back. Ever since, am on a lookout for this water cleanser. It pricey in Guardian pharmacy in Singapore, retailing for S$34 (abt USD26.50) for a 250ml bottle.
Finally a friend manage to grab 2 bottles for me in Hong kong at S$25 (USD19.50) for 500ml.
It took off all my eye makeup with a breeze, no more tugging and rubbing of my eye lid. Eye area never feel so fresh after cleaning.
This product is going to stay in my kit for a long long time.

- Gentle. I have yet to hear of anyone that is allergic to this, or anyone who has found this irritates their skin.

- Cheap. Price per ml this is a huge bargain. For those of you who are on a budget but want to enjoy high end quality skincare.

- Doesn't remove strong eye makeup. If i have used Gel eyeliner, or even used an eye shadow and an angled brush this sadly does not remove it.

- Not readily available in the UK. I have to pick this up in large quantities in Paris. Why some UK retailers haven't picked up on this yet I do not know!!!

Overall I love it, but not for its full purpose. It removes all my foundation and base perfectly, however I do need to use something else on my eyes. I feel like I'm betraying this by not giving it a higher rating..but the fact that It doesn't remove all of my eye makeup is a big no, no for me!!!

on 4/10/2012 4:24:00 PM

Was shocked to see this stuff sold at Shoppers Drug Mart! Needless to say, soon as I saw it, I picked up a bottle. So far (based on only two uses, so I will update) this stuff definitely lives up to the hype. My skin has never felt so good after removing make-up! Yes it's rather pricey, but from what I can tell, a little goes a loooong way!

on 4/9/2012 3:03:00 PM

My dermatologist recommended this to me when I went to him as I have sensitive skin and I'm very prone to sunburn and I obviously wear makeup.. This cleanser is not only great for removing makeup but if you have a skin that suffers from constant break outs due to dirt clogging your pores then this product would be your "beauty Grail" as it is great in removing any dirt/makeup from your skin. Also it leaves the skin nourished and much much softer! Highly recommended. I have done a review in my blog and also made a video about this product and another Bioderma product. Please feel free to watch, read and write to me if you have questions!

on 4/6/2012 3:46:00 PM

I've been through 2 bottles of this and am about to purchase a 3rd. I've been holding off since using up the second bottle because money is tight and have been using up some sample makeup removers. Estee Lauder was quite good - didn't sting and removed most (not all) of my eye makeup. Clinique did sting but removed most of my eye makeup. But bioderma removed everything, didn't dry my skin out or leave residue and was as non irritating as water.
In the words of Sinead O'Connor, bioderma "nothing compares to you".