MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 6/16/2009 5:21:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Very happy with this eyeshadow. It's a kind of neutral beige-champagne color. I use it all over my eyelid whenever I don't feel like doing my eye makeup for the day. It's a great base color for browns and taupes. Great color for the "natural" look--just enough sheen.

on 6/13/2009 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is one of my favorite MAC colors. It is a stunning color that I think would look good on anyone. It is an everyday/anywhere color and the color payoff is fantastic. This is an H/G and will buy over an over.

on 6/13/2009 5:31:00 PM

This was my first MAC shadow and I'm very pleased. It is the perfect lid color for many looks. Also, the veluxe pearl texture is so soft and smooth, very easy to blend.

on 6/10/2009 4:50:00 PM

im a big fan of this e/s. the colour is a shimmery very light honey-bronze with a hint of pinkish tone in it. love it for summer and for bronze looks. can also be used for everyday neutral looks.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I LOVE this colour. of all the MAC eye shadows I have this one is tied for my favourite colour. it looks gorgeous on my eyes and is very natural - great for church, work, a job interview etc. it pairs great with other colours as well (like coppering) and also looks great on its own. I can't say enough good things about this colour, I'll definitely re-buy when I run out.

This is a gorgeous color and super easy to use. This color is good alone of paired with others. For a simple natural look, just put this all over the lid with another highlight color and you are done! When you want more of a made up look, just put another darker color int he crease. However, remember to use a base, these things can stay for hours with a good base but fades quickly without (like any other eye shadows). This is definitely a great color from MAC and i think it would look great on everyone.

This is one of those unique colors that MAC has that I think is worth purchasing. Overall a great product.

on 6/8/2009 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is super nice!!!!! on me its like my own lid shade, but with a shimmer-esk? finish!! very nice!!!! i apply a bit of satin taupe to the crease and it makes a very nice combo for the office, I will most def. repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

WOW. i bought this e/s today and i have to say at first i was very impressed when i was trying this on. I got home, tried it on my eyes and I thought it was a little bit too light for me at first, but later i looked at it again, omg i love it. it is such a pretty color. great as a highlight or just on the lid. LOVE it.

on 6/4/2009 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this color. It looks great on my tan skin and really brightens up my eyes.
I avoided this color because of the name. I was thinking it would be glittery. But it's not it just make your eyes glitter!

on 6/2/2009 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was one of the first MAC shadows that I ever bought. I saw people on youtube saying that they loved it and I thought it would be a nice one to have. It totally is worth it. It's a great addition to your neutral colours. Colour payoff is great, this is a med beige colour. it isn't too glittery (which makes me cringe thinking of glittery shadows like urban decay) this is nothing like that. Despite the name, applies great. It is a nice colour to wear on the lid and then pair with a brown colour like mulch or sable.

Top Rated MAC Products