July 31, 2014 | 1922 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2008 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Underyourspell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've like this product for quite a while and would definitely buy again. It's great at hiding small blemishes and imperfections aswell as dark circles underneath the eyes. I think it's definitely worth the money and the packaging is lovely. I do highly recommend! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2008 7:01:00 AM More reviews by milkteef

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love the packaging but i really don't agree with the hype . HG ? i don't think so . it's a lovely pinky colour but does nothing extra over concealer under the eyes . i still use it though because it's just such a nice texture and even though i'm not the biggest fan i will probably shop around and buy it somewhere cheaper than in stores again anyway . works nice in a thin line down the nose , on the upper lip and cheekbones , sometimes on the browbone too . obviously i was disappointed because i believed it was going to make me look like i'd had more than enough sleep the night before but when you apply too much you look like you've been wearing sunglasses in the sun !

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Pinzance

Love it! This is not really a concealer, but more of a highlighter. I use on top of my undereye concealer to give a hint of brightness. Great to use on the weekend when you're feeling too lazy to put on concealer, etc. A little pricey but I think it is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2008 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Maxa

Very decent product.I have one of these in shade1 which is a very neutral colour.It brightens up the under eye area,lightly camouflages under eye shadows,does not dry out the skin or accentuate fine lines, and does not change colour through the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2008 2:27:00 PM More reviews by angelxx

its a good concealar, although its not the best one..i havent found the best one so far, but its ok this one...enough coverage, neither too dry or too sticky

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2008 12:06:00 PM More reviews by blushinglara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow!! Feel like royalty using this stuff!! it's gorgeous creamy and lights up the under eye area! i use it with a good under eye cream and concealer on bad days.. and its amazing!! the most Ive ever paid for any makeup though... that's why it's lost a lippie... but i might buy it again if it lasts long enough!! for reference i'm NC35 & i use shade 02.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2008 4:07:00 PM More reviews by JanM

For years and years I pooh poohed this product and laughed at my sister who clickety clicked her way through numerous slick gold pens, what was the point of a highlighter around the eyes for goodness sake, or even on the lines from nose to mouth, don't have them, and even if I did would I want to draw attention to them????
Fast forward years and years to my 39th year when I was waylaid by a very charming SA for YSL. I am normally consumate at avoiding these, but she slipped in under my radar and before I knew it I was sat in the chair with aforemention product being applied to my eye area (along with the very fabulous false lash mascara) and I looked at the result and was hooked, my eyes looked younger, more rested and achieved that clean fresh look that I had been forever searching for in a combination of eye concealer and flesh coloured eyeshadow, but which always ended up in a frustrated and often rushed blur of brushes and fingertips resulting in a rolled of mess after a couple of hours with the dreaded settling in the fine lines.
Before I was 39 I did not need this, my total eye area was a uniform pale even colour, I didn't use concealer at all. But from 39 onwards I got teabag staining, and annoyingly inherited a freckle right under my bottom eyelashes.
This product deals with all of the above with no settling in the fine lines at all ever full stop. It is not a concealer, but a brightener. I absolutely love it. But as others have said, swallow your pride and go to the YSL counter and submit to the schpeil, it really is worth getting a lesson in a colour match (as there are now more than 1 shade) and application technique.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2008 7:20:00 AM More reviews by claudias

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fabulous product does exactly what it claims. Thought shade 2 would suit my light medium olive skin but shade 1 turned out to work much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2008 2:12:00 AM More reviews by ADA77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this one. Having high expectations on something ruins the overall satisfaction sometimes, i think ..and maybe that's why some aren't happy with this product. I 'discovered ' this by total coincidence few years ago ( i hadn't heard about it , hard to believe i know..) And since then i'm a big fan . Obviously it's very versatile , but i use it pretty much for one thing : under eyes , usually after eye make-up .This is the only thing i know of that gets rid of the raccoon eyes easily some hours into mascara ,so it's the only make up i have in my purse , a night out . Brightens the eye area so beautifully ..It is expensive at $40 , but you know what ..i'm only on my 3rd pen and i use it each time i do make up (4-5 times a week) , so not that bad ,lasts approximately a year .. although i will go ahead and try the sephora version of this one ,and i'll see if it does anything close at a fraction of a price ( $10) .

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2008 8:48:00 AM More reviews by blushingham

okay so i bought i, enticed by the pretty sleek golden packaging. what i didn't pay for though was the gross smell after a couple of months use and the grey tinge that seemed to creep up the brush as time went by. as an undereye concealer it was ok. just ok. the colour made me turn a bit orange if overapplied though.