Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 11/15/2008 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

touche eclat is more of a highlighter than a concealor but it works great either way. if you are using it under your eyes make sure that you use a good eye cream before applying so that it does not dry your skin out and settle in your lines.

on 11/7/2008 7:03:00 PM

I did not like this product. I know other companies make a similar product and it's much more efficient at getting the job done as both a highlighter and concealer this product is not hitting on a thing.

on 11/5/2008 5:41:00 PM

Love, love, love this product! ^^ at first my coworker was raving about it, and I did come across many celebrities and models that adore the ysl touche eclat as well. I went out and purchased this, and what do I know, it works like magic; highlights, and covers! Highly recommended.

on 11/5/2008 8:52:00 AM

i think every product junkie has bought one of these,and unfortunately i think its just like the other beauty "must haves" ie. midnight secret and beauty flash balm....their success is due to the heavily hyped marketing campaigns!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Oh God I love this product. It's a highlighter that does the job very well. I use #1 and #3 together. I have no issues with the consistency of this liquid highlighter and it doesn't cake under my eyes when reapplied towards the end of the day! I love using it on my brow bone, above my eyebrows and little on my chin. I have oily skin and this product stays put in dry heat, not really in humidity. It is a bit pricey and they have raised the price in the past! I totally hate that but I will continue to shell out my hard earned cash for this wonderful product.

** When applying this highlighter I don't rely on the built in brush, you get a much smoother, flawless finish by using your finger to blend!*

on 10/28/2008 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great product. But! A couple of years back I was really addicted to this little highlighter. I thought it was really concealing my dark circles etc etc. Well, apparently I had nothing much to conceal because I bought it after I had had my baby to conceal my well pronounced dark circles (oh, those sleepless nights!) and guess what! It didn't help. In fact it made me look worse - it highlighted what I was so desperate to hide! Which led me to thinking that it was actually a highlighter, not a concealer (duh!). It can conceal to a certain extent but not when you have serious issues/problems with your skin.
As a highlighter it is wonderful. And the package is really handy, however it's quite easy to waste the product if you accidentally extract too much.
I won't buy it again because I rarely use highlighters especially such expensive ones. But that is not to say that this product is bad (see the very beginning of my boring review) :-)

on 10/28/2008 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Totally lives up to its reputation. When I first bought it, I wasn't sure whether I had wasted my money. However, one day I forgot to put it on and the circles under my eyes looked so noticeable! The touche eclat is a brightener, in my opinion. I have to use an eye concealer underneath, but what it does do is make you look a lot more fresh and awake. It also makes you look a lot better in photos! A must have.

on 10/27/2008 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have quite prominant dark circles under my eyes and Touch Eclat (2) does the trick quite well. It's easy to apply and blend in with my skin. However I do tend to find sometimes I get flaky skin under my eyes so I have to moisturise more intensely when using this product.

on 10/23/2008 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I can't figure out why I dislike this so much, when it seems to be a godsend to so many others! First, the packaging doesn't work for me. The first couple times I used it I thought I had a defective pen. The instructions say 30 clicks when you first open it to get everything flowing, but after only eight I had enough to cover half my face. I click once, and I get nothing, even after waiting awhile to give the product a chance to move. So click a second time, and end up with enough to cover my whole eye area 3 times.

As far as the color, I get no highlighting at all. It does help with my very light undereye circles by reflecting, but as far as my brow bone, cupids bow, inner eye and cheekbones, there is nothing. I can't tell that I have anything on at all no matter what light I am in.

The only reason I gave it two stars is that it does have a nice consistency and blends well.

on 10/19/2008 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is one of the best products i have used for brightening the eye area. Although i have fair skin, under my eyes are dark- thanks mum!! It brightens brilliantly-one word of warning, try not to get into eyes... ouch!! A tip i picked up is to use it along the cupids bow of lips for a fuller effect-it actually works!

Popular Primer/ Correctors