Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 12/10/2008 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

The perfect corrector. This product I've been hearing about for years. I finally bought it this year and am now sorry that I went so long without it. I don't need to use it often, but when I do, it coveres blemished and dark spots perfectly! Ce tres magnifique!!!

on 12/9/2008 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought it in shade 01 because everyone were saying that this is must-have product, so I wanted to see what the rave was about. I had expected that it would somehow managed to brighten and to some extent cover dark circles under my eyes, but I was very dissapointed. It managed to illuminate undereye area, but it didn’t do anything to cover the dark circles (since it is not a concealer). It didn’t dried out the skin around my eyes. If you want a concealer, you might try some other product, but if you want highlighter, than this is very good product, but very expensive for the amount you get. You can find good products that would give the same effect for less money.

on 12/6/2008 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

FOUND A CHEAP VERSION!!! Loved this product but can't afford. However, after searching for a cheap substitute for YSL Touche Eclat, and trying Avon's version which went on like concrete and dried instantly, not even allowing me to spread and blend, I finally found IT! It is Lumene's Touch of Radiance Highlighter!!!! It brightens my eyes with that beautiful "light" around my eyes, does NOT settle in my fine lines (which is why I have always passed on under eye concealer), and makes me look like a young girl (I am over 40). I did not even recognize myself in the mirror! Please buy this product so that they never stop making it because I cannot afford the YSL product. If they stop making it, I'll just have to do without. It is sold at CVS drugstores but for some reason is not on the CVS website. You can, however, see it on Lumene's website.

on 11/21/2008 3:57:00 AM

After reading about the hype, I bought the #1. Love how it conceals my dark circles as it's easy to use but after a week, rashes developed. I stopped and re-tried, rashes continue to develop. I have stopped using it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in 01, it's definitely a highlighter used around your face and to brighten your undereye.

I found the consistency kind of thick, and drying for undereyes. It does work to brighten your face to help you look awake, but I find that it cakes up on me no matter how well I apply undereye cream or gently blend it in.

THe price was $50 CND; definitely expensive for a highligher, I'd prolly use the 50 to try their foundation instead next time.

There are definitely alternatives out there if you're looking for a brightener that prefor the same and for half the price, the one I'd recommend is Clairins Instant Perfecting Pen, to me, they work they same. There's also dior pen, but that's almost the same price as YSL.

on 11/15/2008 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

touche eclat is more of a highlighter than a concealor but it works great either way. if you are using it under your eyes make sure that you use a good eye cream before applying so that it does not dry your skin out and settle in your lines.

on 11/7/2008 7:03:00 PM

I did not like this product. I know other companies make a similar product and it's much more efficient at getting the job done as both a highlighter and concealer this product is not hitting on a thing.

on 11/5/2008 5:41:00 PM

Love, love, love this product! ^^ at first my coworker was raving about it, and I did come across many celebrities and models that adore the ysl touche eclat as well. I went out and purchased this, and what do I know, it works like magic; highlights, and covers! Highly recommended.

on 11/5/2008 8:52:00 AM

i think every product junkie has bought one of these,and unfortunately i think its just like the other beauty "must haves" ie. midnight secret and beauty flash balm....their success is due to the heavily hyped marketing campaigns!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Oh God I love this product. It's a highlighter that does the job very well. I use #1 and #3 together. I have no issues with the consistency of this liquid highlighter and it doesn't cake under my eyes when reapplied towards the end of the day! I love using it on my brow bone, above my eyebrows and little on my chin. I have oily skin and this product stays put in dry heat, not really in humidity. It is a bit pricey and they have raised the price in the past! I totally hate that but I will continue to shell out my hard earned cash for this wonderful product.

** When applying this highlighter I don't rely on the built in brush, you get a much smoother, flawless finish by using your finger to blend!*