Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

Highly overrated! This really plays up my fine lines and makes me look haggard. If you want to try something that is superior to YSL, give this product a chance: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector

continued >>

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Not much to say that hasn't been already. I have this product in 1, and it's perfect for my pale with red undertones skin. I use it under the brow area, around my nose, corners of my mouth and over my open pores. Don't like it under my eyes for bags, as it makes my eyes look a tad small, but still handy for extreme sunday morning cases.
I loathe wearing foundation on a daily basis, so this is perfect to make you feel better with virtually no effort or time. Expensive, but lasts well if used sparingly.

This item never leaves me. I use this anywhere on my face i want to look healthy and radient. It defines my cheekbones, makes my nose look smaller, covers imperfections, adds radience and get rid of tired looking eyes.
Can we say perfection?

I always have dark blue discoloration under my eyes, and this product really helped to brighten up that area. However, I have pink undertones and this really blocked them out where I applied it, so it gave my kind of a raccoon eye effect. Nothing that couldn't be fixed with foundation, but still annoying. The only other complaint I have is that sometimes when I click the liquid won't come out, and after clicking several times a huge glob will come out. Overall, the pros outweigh the cons. I would buy this again.

23/fair skin. This is my HG. I use it around my nose and the inner corners of my eyes. It makes such a difference in my appearance. Bright awake eyes! Without it, my boyfriend asks, "Are you tired?" I don't have dark circles under my eyes, or anything I really need to "hide" - just signs of early aging from not using sun screen growing up. It really makes me glow though- I am so thankful to stumble upon it!

The packaging is so-so. I smear a bit onto my clean hand, then use a different brush to dab it on my face for bacteria reasons. It is expensive, but not when taking into consideration how long it lasts.

Ok, I think this works very well to brighten my eyes, just to make them look more open and less tired. It isn't easy to cover up darkness, but when I apply this from my nose outwards, and tamponner it with my fingers, it works.
It doesn't really show like I'm wearing it, and as a 'manly gay', I care.

love this! Have been using for years, I've tried other, cheaper, versions and keep coming back because it's the best! My tip is to apply under circles as well, as light reflects upwards to disguise shadows. Try and get in duty free as they often do 2 travel sizes in a pack which is handy.

Even though its pricey, I love the texture of this product. However, you may have to use some eye cream plus a concealor for more coverage to look absolutely flawless. I like to carry this in my purse for a quick pick me up.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This product may be good for those that dont really have dark circles or if you use it in conjunction with another concealer for undereyes. I have a bit of hereditary darkness and this product alone did very little for them. They also need a better range of colors because I am in between shades. I will not repurchase. There are cheaper similar highlighters like this.

I agree with the other reviews here. I thought this did help with dark circles. I got a sample of it so I'm not really sure I would pay full price. But cost aside, I thought it was a good product. The only complaint I might make is that it was a liitle hard to blend with my finger.

Popular Primer/ Correctors