November 23, 2014 | 1725 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2008 8:05:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonster88

I use this product as part of my daily makeup,its really great for brightening up my eye area,especially on dreary winter mornings when I look like crap!lol! I also use it as a highlighter around the corners of my mouth,nose and a little on my chin too.Looks great on bare skin.A make up must have for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2008 3:12:00 PM More reviews by leahluvspink

i do like this product, i get dark circles under my eyes and little red veins on my cheeks (which i get from my mum) and it does cover them very well. however the collection 2000 illuminating touch is only a fiver from boots and i have to say it is better than this, its a pen type concealer that you twist and it gives really good coverage. if you like the touche eclat, want to try it or would like an equal for cheaper give this a go, its saving you a tenner and i think its brilliant! but then if for some reason collection 2000 stopped doing their version i probably would go back to this but i HATE spending extra money when i dont have to.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2008 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Lpaul

I like this product. It gives a light coverage as it is not a thick formula. It goes on very smooth and effortlessly. I don't really use the applicator wand as I find it doesn't blend that great. Overall it's a nice product, a little on the expensive side. But I like to have it in my train case.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ogtofu

my mom got it for free from work and never found a use for it so i snatched it! i started using it today and although it does very little for my blemishes, it works wonders below the eye. it makes me look more awake! the packaging is so much like a pen, it's great.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2008 4:38:00 PM More reviews by mixipixi

HG. I am pale - have tons of redness and not necessarily bags under my eyes but some darkness and I guess sallowness. Basically I look tired all the time and usually am because of the lifestyle I lead. This stuff is amazing. I could seriously leave the house and just wear this and be okay. (obviously would prefer full face, but KWIM?) Anyway - it is truly a great tool to have and yes its pricey but lasts forever. The first pen I had lasted about 8 months with heavy use - at least twice a day. And the great thing about this product is it can be applied over and over again and it will never get cakey! It is water based so it feels cool and refreshing and brightens like crazy. Also - it "fixes" eyeliner mistakes, it great around lips to highlight and hide fine lines and instantly makes me look refreshed and pulled together.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2008 6:50:00 AM More reviews by OrlandoBloomstalker

Got this in a duty free shop in Frankfurt for $30 Euros. Normally Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch) retails in Australia for $80 which is allot for eye concealer. Anyway it works well to disguise dark circles under eyes. Currently trying Dior Skinflash to see if it's any better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by shuangr

I love it >.<"....I'd been using MAC's different types of concealers for a few year...and starting from this year January, i started to use YSL touche eclat........I found that MAC's concealers are either too thick, cakey or too thin....and does not last long... I think concealers and makeup Base (the kind that can protect your skin from makeup) are the most important for everyday uses......i was really struggle using MAC's concealer..using either fingers or brushes...so even though YSL is very expensive product..i gave it a try..and it was just PERFECT..~I don't have to worry about looking for another concealer again in my life..what i do it..apply it with MAC's brush..the one with yellow fur,..not the thin concealer brush but one size bigger than that..in yellow fur..and i m good for the whole day..last so long..non cakey..and the package is lovely...but the price is expensive but for me ..it's afforadable..hope u like it tooo~

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2008 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Underyourspell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've like this product for quite a while and would definitely buy again. It's great at hiding small blemishes and imperfections aswell as dark circles underneath the eyes. I think it's definitely worth the money and the packaging is lovely. I do highly recommend! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Pinzance

Love it! This is not really a concealer, but more of a highlighter. I use on top of my undereye concealer to give a hint of brightness. Great to use on the weekend when you're feeling too lazy to put on concealer, etc. A little pricey but I think it is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2008 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Maxa

Very decent product.I have one of these in shade1 which is a very neutral colour.It brightens up the under eye area,lightly camouflages under eye shadows,does not dry out the skin or accentuate fine lines, and does not change colour through the day.