April 16, 2014 | 1615 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2007 7:44:00 PM More reviews by kate38

I thought this was fairly good, but like other reviewers, I found it really greasy. It is so expensive as well, and I also found that I always woke up with panda-eyes, no matter how many times I went over my eyes with cotton pads soaked in this stuff... I think L'Oreal's De-Maq Expert Absolute Eye and Lip Make-Up Remover is a much better version of this.... it is way cheaper, isn't as greasy (still is a bit though) and is much more effective at removing make-up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 1:30:00 PM More reviews by ohiopirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great make-up remover. I have used this a few times and I like how it removes waterproof mascara. I like that if you open your eyes, it does not sting. My only complaint, it does not travel well because the lid leaks if you do not close it tightly every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 8:20:00 PM More reviews by lovelove999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great product, expensive though. I went back to this after using a cheaper alternative (Neutrogena) and my eyes became irritated. May not have been the eye m/u remover, but thought i'd switch just incase. I really love how this is fragrance free, and allergy tested. For a cheaper alternative I would try Neutrogena's Oil Free eye make up remover which is fragrance free also. I like both, but Clinique's just that little bit better : )

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2007 5:41:00 AM More reviews by choklad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mother has been using this for as long as I can remember and now I know why! This is a great make-up remover that doesn't irritate the skin or the eye and does the job perfectly. Although I am a contact lens wearer, I never have problems while using this with my lenses on ... It does give a sheen of oil on the lids after using, but it disappears quickly and I always wash my face afterwards anyway. I don't think I'll ever switch to another make-up remover. This thing is perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2007 11:54:00 PM More reviews by citylady

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This doesn't irritate my easily irritated eyes. Takes off waterproof mascara and stubborn gel eyeliner without pulling out your eyelashes. Rinses away with water and doesn't leave a greasy film. Only wish it came in a tube instead of a bottle. The price is reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2007 12:49:00 PM More reviews by lba619

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! Have used several GWP bottles, and keep coming back for more. My HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2007 8:46:00 PM More reviews by belcanto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for sensitive eyes. Removes eye make-up well without irritating the eyes. Yes, a bit greasy but I wash my face afterwards anyway so it's not a problem for me. This and the Lancome's DOuble Action Eye make up Remover are the only two that I will use because of my sensitive eyes. Clinique is less expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2007 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Deanster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Its very good at removing makeup but it is..like others have said...its quite greasy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 12:33:00 AM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree with the last reviewer. It does feel really greasy and I have to take my contacts out immediately after I use it because my eyes feel so...ick. The only reason I'm giving it a 3 is because it does a decent job of removing my makeup, it was free in a bonus, and I've actually tried worse products.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2007 9:57:00 PM More reviews by boredbunny

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fortunately I got this product as a GWP. I hate, hate, hate the greasy, oily, slimy feeling it leaves on my eyelids. It seeps into my eyes. I love the Estee Lauder stuff so much better--even though it has a significantly lower rating here on MUA!

I will use it because it's free, just not quite as willingly.