MAC # 239 Eye Shader Brush

4.7

on 9/5/2005 6:36:00 AM

Love, love, love this brush. Nothing compares to create a densely shadowed eye - this, the 219 for precision work and the 217 to blend are my HG eye brushes, with the 266 to line. Just fantastic! Essential kit for anyone who wants to get creative with their eyeshadow.

on 8/16/2005 7:45:00 AM

I use this brush for applying my pigments. It nicely packs the colors on my lids. This is a keeper!

on 7/31/2005 11:49:00 PM

Before buying this brush, I used just the regular drugstore brand of brushes but now ill never go to back to drugstore brands. It picks up tons of color & is very soft

on 7/2/2005 1:47:00 AM

This brush works great! Before this I used the generic drugstore brand brushes, now after using this I can never go back! I can describe it as "precise" because you can pick pigment up so easily and you can put it on the exact area of your lid that you want and it stays there. I will never be without it. Love it, would definitely repurchase!!

on 6/18/2005 7:10:00 AM

I love this brush. It picks up so much product. With this brush you don't have to use a lot of e/s to get the colors really intense. Applies e/s and pigments beautifully. Worth every penny.

My favoirite brush for applying eyeshadow and pigment. Made of goat hair this brush is wonderfully soft and picks up a lot of color. Gives a smooth finish and the quality of the brush is superb, it's a little expensive but worth it.

on 5/23/2005 12:30:00 AM

I LOVE this brush. It is my HG for e/s brushes. It is best for the lid and really packs the color on, but I could get away with using this brush only to do my whole eye. It is awesome and well worth the money.

on 5/1/2005 4:41:00 PM

Pretty good brush for applying eye shadow to the lid area. I don't like it as much as my 217 brush, but this is a useful brush. If I travel, I just take the 217 brush because it can do the job of the 239 and the 275 brushes. It is a little pricey too. The 217 is less money, and in my opinion a superior brush. Update - I am liking this brush more and more as I use it more. I still don't understand why this brush is more money than the 217, but it is definitely a good brush.

on 4/26/2005 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I am shocked that this brush does not have a higher rating, because it is such a great brush! I use this brush when I want to "pack" the e/s on, it is a firm brush and it applies e/s on heavily which is great. You can use it on crease too or as a wash, but best to use on lid, this brush is my HG, a staple for me! It retails for $24 USD!

Update: I am still loving this brush, I own 5 of them. I don't know what there is not to like about this brush. If you have makeup, you need this brush...simple!

on 3/22/2005 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Good stuff for applying pigments but for eyes shadow I much prefer the 217.

Popular Makeup Brushes