July 28, 2014 | 1994 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2004 12:11:00 AM More reviews by hoganfour

This stuff is great. As all have said, it sinks in and does not get in your eyes. Really hydrates. Do not like the container - pot.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2004 1:14:00 AM More reviews by sgao

I bought this eyecream yesterday with my freind in Niman Marcus. I used to use Origin's Eye Doctor. This eyecream is a great product for dry winter, it is very moisturzing without being oily. I tried this product and realize that after you rub the cream on a finger for 5-10 secs, it becomes liquidly. It is interesting, I think that's why it will absorb so well onto your delicate skin around the eye. If you are someone with dry skin around the eyes and have fine lines, this is the eye cream for you.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2004 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wish this worked for me, my mom loves it. But it actually is making my eye swell shut as I type! It's too thick for me, made the pores under my eyes get clogged and it looks like I'm breaking out. Definitely test this before you puchase, ask for samples.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2004 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ANGMEL

I love this a lot and I am onto the last 1/4 of the tub. Alternating its usage with the LP eye cream as this one provide a good hydrating effect yet somehow it does also help to firm/nourish the eyes. Keihl doesn't make any claims that this can firm or helps with the circles though but this sure does do a positive things to my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2004 7:10:00 PM More reviews by cat4554

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this as a sample from Kiehls and lovin it. Not greasy or irritating to my very sensitive skin. I sometimes get dry red patches in my outer eye area - with this product - gone. Makeup stays nice over it too. I use it day and night. I plan to buy the full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2004 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Tambra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After reading so many good reviews on this product, I was looking forward to trying it out. I swapped for it - thankfully I didn't have to buy it. I found that at night, this is the perfect formula. I wake up nice and soft. If I try to use this in the morning though, on my combo/dry skin it just doesn't absorb. I can't get away with using this AND concealer at the same time. While I would recommend it for night use, I will continue my hunt for a good day/night product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2004 4:00:00 PM More reviews by joheinous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second tub. This stuff is awesome. It really soaks in nicely so you can put concealer on over it. I thought I'd tried everything, how did it take me so long to find my HG eye product? I use it night and day. I don't need anything else.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2004 3:12:00 PM More reviews by holden418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an ok eye cream in my opinion. The consistency changes once you rub it on your eye area. It becomes watery. I did try to pat it on but it is very hard to do so because the cream is pretty thick. I don't mind finishing this pot but I think I will go on and search for a better eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2003 7:41:00 PM More reviews by wombat

Kiehls are ridiculously expensive in australia, they are selling this 15ml jar for $75AUD (which is almost double the US price)
Having said that, i think it's good enough to pay even that amount, since it beats the lancome eyecreams i've tried all at similar price.

It's an intriguing color, light pastel green (i love green though), very thick and creamy, seriously creamy (u'd find all other brands so thin after using this). Pretty much scentless.

Application method: pat ur ring finger on the product, this will give u the right amount, then use the other ring finger and warm the product between the two ring fingers, then pat onto undereye area (rather than massaging). Don't rub.

It gives perfect hydration, and the BEST primer for eye concealers (especially if u are using thicker and more pigmented ones such as becca compact concealer) I find that i can apply the concealer on after like 10 seconds, no need to wait for eyecream to fully absorb (in fact, i find if it fully absorbs, won't make such a good primer). My concealer pats in and blends in like a dream, without much effort.

It gives perfect hydration, good at diminishing fine lines (well, probably resulted from dehydration anyway), ok for reducing puffiness, very little for blackcircles.

HOWEVER, the other best thing about this is i can wear my other eyecreams/gel/serum underneath for double treatment, i'm using shiseido whitening eyecream for dark circles, then i wait for shiseido one to absorb then use kiehls one on top. Still works like a charm.

It also works nicely even during summer! not too oily, won't run my eye makeup, and i'd imagine it's equally perfect during winter. I haven't got milia from this, and i usually do from thicker eye cream.
I have combo-sensitive skin, oily outside and dehydrated underneath. And genetic blackcircles and pigmented eyelids.
the only con i think think of is the jar design, i think the consistency should be alright for putting in a squeeze tube :(
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2003 7:24:00 PM More reviews by greatpph

this is the best eye cream that works! A little dab, massage it in, the next morning, you will wake up with 1 less line under your eye!