September 2, 2014 | 953 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2004 9:57:00 AM More reviews by GabbieC

This is a great eye cream. I have tried many others but this is the only one I have used that does not cause milia. It is very hydrating and does appear to keep the wrinkles at bay. Use a small amount and rub between your fingers to emulsify before applying to the under eye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2004 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Natasha79

I can't rave enough about this cream. My eye area has always looked about a decade older than the rest of me, and absolutely noting I've tried before made any kind of difference. This goes on smoothly and moisturizes and evens out the skin tone without being too heavy or oily or making my concealer come off in clumps like some other creams did. Applying a tiny bit at night and in the morning is sufficient; it lasts a while so I think the price tag of $23 is fair. The only thing I wish were different is the packaging. The tub seems a bit messy and unsanitary... but it's such a wonderful product nothing will stop me from buying it again and again!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2004 1:25:00 PM More reviews by fina575

I used to like this product when I started to use it but now I can;t because it caused the skin under my eye to break out. I won;t be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2004 8:28:00 AM More reviews by lciaravi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just had to chime in and second joheinous's review of the creamy eye treatment with avocado. This eye cream stands apart from any other I've used, and I , too, am on my second tub. It is a tad expensive, but well worth it. This has a wonderful texture.....just creamy enough but non - greasy, and it NEVER migrates from where I apply it. Being a contact lens wearer with sensitive eyes makes this a really important factor . I have been "stung" too often by other eye creams . You really should try this one > it is superb under concealer, as well as for a nightime eye treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2004 12:11:00 AM More reviews by hoganfour

This stuff is great. As all have said, it sinks in and does not get in your eyes. Really hydrates. Do not like the container - pot.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2004 1:14:00 AM More reviews by sgao

I bought this eyecream yesterday with my freind in Niman Marcus. I used to use Origin's Eye Doctor. This eyecream is a great product for dry winter, it is very moisturzing without being oily. I tried this product and realize that after you rub the cream on a finger for 5-10 secs, it becomes liquidly. It is interesting, I think that's why it will absorb so well onto your delicate skin around the eye. If you are someone with dry skin around the eyes and have fine lines, this is the eye cream for you.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2004 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wish this worked for me, my mom loves it. But it actually is making my eye swell shut as I type! It's too thick for me, made the pores under my eyes get clogged and it looks like I'm breaking out. Definitely test this before you puchase, ask for samples.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2004 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ANGMEL

I love this a lot and I am onto the last 1/4 of the tub. Alternating its usage with the LP eye cream as this one provide a good hydrating effect yet somehow it does also help to firm/nourish the eyes. Keihl doesn't make any claims that this can firm or helps with the circles though but this sure does do a positive things to my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2004 7:10:00 PM More reviews by cat4554

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this as a sample from Kiehls and lovin it. Not greasy or irritating to my very sensitive skin. I sometimes get dry red patches in my outer eye area - with this product - gone. Makeup stays nice over it too. I use it day and night. I plan to buy the full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2004 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Tambra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After reading so many good reviews on this product, I was looking forward to trying it out. I swapped for it - thankfully I didn't have to buy it. I found that at night, this is the perfect formula. I wake up nice and soft. If I try to use this in the morning though, on my combo/dry skin it just doesn't absorb. I can't get away with using this AND concealer at the same time. While I would recommend it for night use, I will continue my hunt for a good day/night product.