Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

3.7

Water, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Avocado Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI75130/Beta-Carotene.

Someone from the board recommended this product to me because I have extremely sensitive eyes. I have used it for a week with no problems. I love it. My dark cirlces are disappearing and the area looks so smooth and refreshed. It's a very concentrated product so you don't need much. What's great is it really doesn't migrate into your eyes, just as it promises on the package.

this is... amazing. it's the only eye cream that has been repurchased religiously in the past four years. i initially got it for my husband, who has deeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeep crow's feet, after he complained that some of the eye creams i was using (which i was making him use) were migrating into his eyes. this product *does* *not* *migrate* (unless he gets a bit ignorant and just rubs everywhere out of being completely tired). within a few weeks, the area around his eyes became velvetier. with continued use in a few months, the area looked more moisturized and plump. as he has now used this for four years now, the crow's feet has lessened, or at the very least, not deepened. i am so utterly impressed with how this works on him, i could practically kiss nearly any and all kiehl's sales people (except half of them i've run into are snooty. waddup, mayn???). i've used it and i really love it. i haven't made it all slimy before tapping it in - none of the other sales people told me this. they just said to tap it in and not to rub it. so that's what i've been doing. same with my husband. we share one jar together for night time and it lasts us a good three to six months beween the two of us. contamination, blech. i fear no germs if it's my own. anyhow, it's good stuff. i don't know if it's supposed to only moisturize or have these other properties but i see a huge difference in my husband and it was pleasant for me to use as well. (i decided to try the abyssine eye cream right now and it's just "ok" in compariston to the avocado.) i've so fallen in love with this eye cream that i've ranted and raved at the counter, the boutique, online, with friends, complete strangers and i have seriously seen people buy just with my testimonial. my best friend, who has serious issues with eye cream due to migration, used this and love love loved it. no migrating whatsoever and it's hydrating. okay, this is getting really long - i know some people think this is pricy but compared to what i've used in the past, this isn't very pricy and it'll last you a better part of forever and a day. ooh, and go check out the eye-stick review i'm gonna go write now...

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG eye cream. After a long search for the perfect eye cream, I'm glad to say Kiehl's was the answer.
I have very dry skin and my eyelids tend to get very dry too. The only other eye cream that almost won my HG title was Clinique's All About Eyes, but then when I realized it wasn't doing anything for my skin aside from just making it soft and smooth, I looked elsewhere for something definitely more effective.
I had been curious about this product for quite some time but before splurging on this, I wanted to be sure it'd be worth it, so, after ordering a couple of things for my hubby and myself from Kiehls.com, I requested a sample of this eye cream.
First, let me tell you that this is the MOST longlasting product I've ever used! Ok, Kiehl's samples are more generous than usual but their sample of this eye cream has been lasting me since August 2004 and it's now January 2005! I kid you not! You only need a TINY little bit at a time!
At the Kiehl's counter, at Nordstroms, one of the AS explained to me how to use this product to avoid waste and to prevent it from becoming pasty.
With clean fingers (either your index or your middle finger - I prefer the former over the latter), take a SUPER SMALL amount of cream, gently rub the finger with the cream on, against your thumb, until it starts getting slippery and water-like: that's when you're supposed to apply it to your eye and undereye, by gently tapping.
DO NOT apply this cream just like that without rubbing it first or it'll be messy and too hard to massage!!
This is the only way you can use this product and it's the only way that will make it last for the longest time.
My sample is almost over and that's why I just bought myself the full size jar.
It's a bit on the expensive side but it's worth it, and not only that, you won't need to spend more money on an eyecream for a while.
My skin has dramatically improved and I no longer have dry eyelids.
This to me is the best eye cream I've ever tried.
However, if you're unsure, I recommend you ask for a sample first or try to swap for one.
And then, if you have oily or combination skin, this may not work for you. So, only dry to very dry skins can benefit from this product, imho.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been really impressed with this eyecream, and am getting ready to buy more. Other reviewers have described it well: It has an interesting consistency that allows for it to be patted on but not migrate into eyes. It really reduces fine eye lines, and it tightens and brightens the whole eye area. (The very, very pale green hue may contribute to this brightening effect.) I use it at alone at night and under makeup by day, and have never had anything but a good experience with it.

I liked this as a basic moisturizing eye treatment, I did not notice any difference wtih my under eye cirrcles, but I do agree with some reviewers in that there are other eye creams that are way better! However, if you have dry skin and that's the ONLY prob u have, then I think this is a good cream for that, compared to my Ole Henriksen fresh start eye cream, I prefer the Ole Henriksen eye cream much better. It has way more slip and is a light cream and spreads extremely easily and is moisturizing as well . . I dont think both these creams woudl be the best idea for ppl with oilier skins though ,. .

the thing i liked about this eye cream was that it soaked into my skin very well. it does have a tendency to be somewhat pasty in consistency as opposed to smooth and creamy. i think that there are way better eye creams out there, but this is a good basic eye cream. its moisturizing but thats about it.

Great eye cream, despite the pricey tag. Since I get seasonal allergies, I get watery eyes quite often. Consequently, I've always had problems with eye creams being too running and then making my eyes sting! This is the only eye cream to date that is thick enough to have staying power and it soaks nicely into my under-eye skin. It's gentle and non-irritating and perfect and well worth it for me.

I absolutley love this. It has really moisturized my under eye are and lightened my dark circles. This is my first eyecream to try and i love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm very impressed with this eye cream, it's very moisturizing & I noticed a decrease in my undereye circles. I just wish it came in a pump bottle... ***UPDATE*** this cream has began causing millia bumps on my eyelids so into the trash it goes...

Really wonderful no-frills basic eye cream. Gives great moisture without any heaviness or stickiness. Living in the tropics with high humidity, normally my undereye area is dlready dry. Yet when I was using the generous sample of this eye cream, my skin was soft and supple even though at that time I was holidaying somewhere cold!