December 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2006 11:11:00 AM More reviews by prettiesnow

Great stuff! Helps to calm and soothes my sensitive skin alot. I use this in my office after I blot my face. Helps to hydrate it and control oil. Selling for 3 bottles at $19.90 in sg. Worth buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 12:08:00 PM More reviews by cheirinho

I've used a few bottles of this through the last years. It's not something I use everyday, but I still like to have it around. It feels really refreshing when I spray my face, but as this is just water, you can't leave it on until it dries or your face will get dehydrated and irritated. I usually towel dry my face and then apply a moisturizer. When i put some foundation on, I also like to spray a cotton pad with this water and remove all the excess from my skin - it looks evener if I do this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2006 3:34:00 AM More reviews by LadyInsane

Majorly cute, nice for me because I just can't use moisturisers on my body. A little spray of this is all I really need, and its definately lovely for setting makeup when I wear it.

Its non-greasy, light and really cute. I use it on my hands if they feel a bit dry, and as an after-sun precaution. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2006 9:51:00 PM More reviews by hailey612

this one has always been one of my must-haves, it's amazing!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2006 2:00:00 AM More reviews by dna2005

I have very sensitive skin, and it helps a lot whenever I break out. I can't live without it now! Just bought 4 bottles(300ml).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2006 4:31:00 PM More reviews by bringiton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've come to the conclusion that this actually may irritate me and trigger SD
flareups :( I've never consistently used this product, but everytime i buy it
and use it seems to coincide with a seborrheic dermatitis flare. I gave my last
can to my mum who coincidentally noticed 'increased' facial redness using this.
She didnt know the cause and did not suspect this as she had heard of its suposed
beneficial properties (which are documented), however when she cut it out her skin
returned back to normal, so it irritated her aswell.

actually i might quite like this now. *shrugs*

Edit - No, there is definately something about this
my skin doesnt like! going to try Evian next since i like the concept.

continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2006 7:58:00 AM More reviews by 17girl_ro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

well, for my skin didn`t do much.. it`s better if you cut yourself or if you get iritated by sun, then ya, it`s usful.. but for my acnee skin, wasn`t good! after using it my skin was not so confortable, don`t know wAY, kind of dry.... at least it didn`t irritated me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2006 1:53:00 PM More reviews by lovermac

I am not sure what it is about this water, but I really like how my face feels when I use this. Also I got a cut and accidentally got some bathroom cleaner on it when I was cleaning my tub. It really stung. I rinsed my hand under water, but the stinging wouldn't go away. I sprayed my finger with this thermal water and the sting went away instantly. I will purchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2006 11:34:00 PM More reviews by cy78

I used it, as Avene recommends, as an alternative to a toner during the summer months. While the initial feeling was a cool, refreshing one, it quickly wore off. I don't feel that it's strong enough to be a toner and didn't find much use for it. I now use the remaining water to gently spritz one side of my eyeshadow brush to get a neat dual-toned effect on my eyelids. Not worth the 20-odd Cdn dollars.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2006 9:24:00 AM More reviews by akanesama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was very intrigued by this product after reading the reviews about it. I usually would try the tester bottle of this when I would go to CVS and I absolutely loved the soothing, cool feeling of it against my face. So, I thought it might be worth giving it a shot. I paid $14 for a fairly large bottle of it(which I still think is pricy for water) over the weekend. I still think it feels soothing against my skin but I've seen no physical benefits from it whatsoever. I'm not sure at this point on whether I would repurchase or not since I could get a similar sensation of spritizing water on my face from a bottle.