Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 11/30/2006 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My best friend! I have no idea why this works, but my acne-prone, dehydrated, sensitive skin loves this. This and Cleanance K&AC are fabulous.

on 11/5/2006 2:26:00 PM

Feels good when sprayed on face. But when dry face feels the same.

on 11/5/2006 1:45:00 PM

One of the few things I will continue to repurchase - luckily here in the UK it's not very expensive! I pay £5 for the medium spray bottle.

I use this mostly as a step after cleansing and before toning (non-alcohol). I sometimes lightly spray this again, depending on irritated my skin is feeling. This calms and soothes my skin and helps as part of my acne control regime (damn hormones!).

on 11/5/2006 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a very gentle and mild product that I use before makeup to prime my face. I spray it on and let sit for a few seconds and then take it off with a cotton pad. : ) great product.. price isn't so great though.

on 11/1/2006 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

What a great and versatile product! I use this spray as a basic toner at night after cleansing, help calm the skin on my legs after shaving and just spray it on whenever my skin is irritated. It has an instant calming effect! Doesn't contain any extra ingredients, just pure Avene Thermal Spring Water, so it's extremely gentle. Comes in various sizes, which is a huge plus!

on 10/29/2006 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this spray. i love to use it in hot humid weathers. in cold and dry weathers, i use it only when my cheeks feel hot and red. it calms the heat on my face. but the best way to calm my hot face is alway to go out for a walk.

at home, i use this spray in the morning. once in a while, i don't wash my face in the morning, but i spray this on my face and pat it dry. it's refreshing and comfortable. continued >>

on 9/19/2006 4:39:00 AM

I received a sample of this when I bought the Rich Hydrating Cream (Hydrance Optimale Riche). I never would have considered buying water to spray on my face so Iím glad I received the sample. Iíll definitely buying it with my next Avene order Ė a big can for home and a little one for my handbag.

Itís great in the morning if your skin is looking a bit stressed or irritated but its even better for afternoon touch ups. I carry it in my handbag and spray it on before touching up my makeup. It feels like Iíve re-done my makeup and I look totally refreshed.

Iíve just returned from holiday and it was perfect for those long days when we were out all day and night. My skin didnít feel Ďstressedí and still looked good hours after putting makeup on.

on 8/27/2006 6:49:00 PM

This is a good facial water mist. This came free with an Avene suncare purchase and has been handy for the summer. Great for freshening up on planes, tubes, air-con. etc It is exactly what is says on the bottle. I personally find a scented mist more uplifting; a spritz of Amanda Lacey Persian Rosewater, Sisley's Eau Florale or Liz Earle's Instant Boost Facial Spritzer to name but a few

on 8/24/2006 4:46:00 PM

I may be nuts, but I like all those thermal water sprays. Maybe because my skin is always in a need for a special treatment. :) Anyway, I don't think this water is as good as Evian or Vichy. Avene's is good, but I prefered, if it's mineral content was higher. But it's not, so I don't buy it anymore.

This is nice stuff. The mist is finer than LRP's thermal water. I really like spraying my face with it after cleansing, like a final rinse, since I have such hard water. It's also great to spritz on right before moisturizer, which is nice, because it helps your moisturizer work better. I have a huge can of this, and it's lasted me a while. It feels very soothing. UPDATE: Ok, I realize that these thermal waters all spray out a bit "coarser" as they get used a bit, especially as you get to the bottom of the can.

Popular Face Skincare Products