Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

This is nice stuff. The mist is finer than LRP's thermal water. I really like spraying my face with it after cleansing, like a final rinse, since I have such hard water. It's also great to spritz on right before moisturizer, which is nice, because it helps your moisturizer work better. I have a huge can of this, and it's lasted me a while. It feels very soothing. UPDATE: Ok, I realize that these thermal waters all spray out a bit "coarser" as they get used a bit, especially as you get to the bottom of the can.

on 8/9/2006 11:05:00 AM

I'm trying out a free sample right now and it's great for keeping the skin hydrated and refreshed in air-conditioning.

on 8/3/2006 1:17:00 PM

Yes, I pay for water to put on my face!! I spray this on my face before using Sage products. Those products require that you apply them on damp skin and I find that using this spray is the easiest way to accomplish damp skin without it getting too wet. Feels great and refreshing.

on 6/29/2006 1:47:00 AM

Love it that its been helping to soothe my rashes on my face.
I can see my eczema slowly fading off as i continue to use this.
Plus feels very refreshing.

on 6/16/2006 3:18:00 AM

Very refreshing, use it when my skin feels really tired or have been sitting in front of the computer for a long time. Very useful and convenient. It helps calming my skin , great stuff to have.

on 6/4/2006 12:26:00 AM

i've been using this as a toner for quite awhile now (about 8 months), and i notice absolutely no difference it's made to my skin. but have been continuously using it, becuase it's supposedly good. and i haven't really found a toner that worked for my skin, so, since it doesn't make my skin worse, i'm okay with it.

on 5/29/2006 3:19:00 PM

I am not sure how to describe this product..It's the sort of product that you don't really think is making a difference until you run out of it lol..It's refreshing! It makes your face feel alive, like it's fallen in love and it makes it look refreshed, which is a wonderful thing. My mom bought me a huge bottle from Paris and I'd use it every night and morning after washing my face. It made me look really healthy. Now that I've run out, I notice the difference.. back to lackluster skin. However, it is only water so don't expect this to deliver a miracle. It's the sort of product that accentuates a good regime. It's a *plus*, a *boost*...something extra. I will be repurchasing this product.

Update: Purchased recently while staying in Paris and didn't notice any difference. It was quite a waste of money in that it barely refreshed my skin. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this stuff!!!! i has many uses :) one to help take off makeup another to refresh my skin during the day, to set my makeup, the list is endless basically i cann't live without it now lol it makes my skin soft and glowy huge rave!!!!

on 5/18/2006 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great stuff! Helps to calm and soothes my sensitive skin alot. I use this in my office after I blot my face. Helps to hydrate it and control oil. Selling for 3 bottles at $19.90 in sg. Worth buy.

on 4/29/2006 12:08:00 PM

I've used a few bottles of this through the last years. It's not something I use everyday, but I still like to have it around. It feels really refreshing when I spray my face, but as this is just water, you can't leave it on until it dries or your face will get dehydrated and irritated. I usually towel dry my face and then apply a moisturizer. When i put some foundation on, I also like to spray a cotton pad with this water and remove all the excess from my skin - it looks evener if I do this.

Popular Face Skincare Products