April 18, 2014 | 1031 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Seriously the best drugstore foundation for gals with oily skin! Holy cow I am impressed!This one totally knocked the ball out of the park, and it really does what it claims to do: prime, conceal, and provide full coverage! What I love most about this foundation is its ability to provide full coverage without the heavy feel and look of most oil-free foundations. In fact, it leaves a very natural velvet matte finish (similar to MUFE Velvet Mat Plus actually) and it does not look cakey. It glides on very smoothly and sets itself. Since I've purchased this product I have been neglecting my other high end liquid foundations for oily/acne prone skin, and being a makeup snob, that really says a lot. Although this foundation has an SPF, it did not make my face look pale in photos. It also did not oxidize for me. I love that the packaging comes with a pump! Although Revlon Colorstay is a great foundation, with the quality that this foundation has to offer (and packaging), it definitely wins in my book.
The only thing I wish this line had were more colors and undertones (yellow and neutral tones) for women of color. Although my foundation is one to two shades albeit darker, I was lucky that it still matches my skin quite nicely (NC 40-42 right now and I am using Golden Tan 857).Some of the foundations are either too orange-y or too pink. I know there is a Queen line that offers darker shades, but where could people find those?

I would not recommend this foundation for those with dry skin because it may accentuate dry patches. Even for those with oily skin, I would still suggest moisturizing your skin and allowing it to set. Because this is a very long lasting foundation, It does require take a bit of time to remove, but all you need is a good makeup wipe and a decent facial cleanser ;) Has not broken me out. Overall excellent drugstore foundation!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by BlondeMama

This product is pretty good, but I accidentally got the wrong shade resulting in me being pretty dang orange. I had to mix it with one of my lighter foundations so I made it work. It does have really good coverage. I gave it 4 stars because I wouldnt consider it my holy grail. The color options were not that good. They were either super pink undertoned but then jumped to deep orangey colors. I read all the great reviews so I couldnt resist but to pick up a bottle. To apply i used Lamcome's paint brush looking foundation brush. (whatever those are called) I wouldnt buy this again because it doesnt really come in my skin tone and I dont have enough time to mix two together, because i have a very active 6 and a half month old son. But if i didnt,I would most likely purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I love that they included a pump with this. I do not like the colour choices (too dark/orange for me). I purchased the second lightest color since the lightest one looked too pink. It does last all day but it will cling to any dry patches you have. Great pigmentation if that's what your looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by rchung6

One of the best drugstore foundations! It blends very nicely and has amazing and buildable coverage. Also it drys very matte. This is definitely worth the hype! The only thing is that this still gets a but oily around the nose area,but nothing to major! There is a wide selection of colours so it be very easy to match yourself. All in all I would recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by shaaaaaeeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best first foundation! It's not cakey and it looks natural! It has good coverage and I like the pump. I like how it comes in a bunch of different colours:)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by miraandacxo

First off, this product is great for a drugstore brand. Especially from CoverGirl. I have dry skin, but it's more on the combination side. This product has a very nice matte finish, not too drying and not too dewy. It has great coverage, and doesn't have a funky smell. It also doesn't look cakey on the skin, which is great for me, since i'm only 14. On the down side though is that this foundation dries very fast. You have to work it into your skin very quickly. But other than that this is a very good foundation. Works great for dry, combination & oily skin. Hope this review helped you!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Kayle97

I really wanted to like this foundation . But unfortunately this wasn't the one for me . Pros; good coverage , comes with a pump , good shade match & nice finish . Con; lasting power was TERRIBLE! I'm a high school girl . I need a long lasting makeup that will keep me looking good during PE and other classes especially during summer. By 4th hour , it was blotchy & I was so embarrassed . And by 7th , it wasn't even there anymore . I could see my acne scars . I don't think this lived up to the hype for me .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by tiffanyld32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I rarely write reviews. But this foundation is simply amazing! To make it quick, this foundation lasts ALL day. Compared to Revlon Colorstay, the RC looks way too cakey and unnatural. Shine comes through with the RC and my makeup can look muddy. With the Covergirl though, I do not get the tad bit shiny even after a long day. I put this on at 11am and didn't take it off until 11pm, after sitting in the hot sun and my makeup still looked perfect at the end of the day. Can't believe CG actually came out with something worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Mandyyxo

I seriously love this stuff. I'm always a little afraid to try new foundations but this was worth is. With one layer it's light to medium coverage and with two its medium to full but it does not get cakey on my at all! Most foundations I've used are good but I still feel oily during the day and with this I don't. It feels like my skin and doesn't have that sticky makeup feeling. Over all love it

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by BritMC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up about a month ago while I was looking for my usual (maybelline superstay) foundation at the drugstore, but found they didn't have my colour in stock.
I applied the foundation with my fingers, then lightly buffed it out with the Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush. I was initially worried that it would end up looking cakey (concealer and foundation in one?) but it wasn't bad. It has a medium-full coverage, but doesn't cake up or overly accentuate pores, which I normally have a problem with. The wear time was exceptional, the coverage lasted me all day. The only downside to this foundation is the fact it can be slightly dry looking if you have normal to dry skin, so using a good moisturizer and a primer before hand is a must. I know the primer is supposed to be built in, but I didn't find the texture "smoothing" enough to be worn alone, especially if you have larger pores. All in all, its a great affordable foundation, ideal for nights out or long work days.