September 22, 2014 | 1839 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by MndyB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to try a brown/black mascara so I bought this in brown/black/waterproof. I only had it on for a few minutes and my eyes started to hurt/burn. It was also a lot clumpier than my other mascara. I wouldn't even be able to wear this for a half hour.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by redgoose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It does give lots of volume but i hate that when i wash it off, it still leaves flakes behind. those flakes/tubes are very difficult to remove. i understand i can use MU remover but when i don't have to for other mascaras, i find it a nuisance to use one for a mediocre one.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by ktmacup

Gives lots of volume! Would recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Giggles13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't get why this mascara has so much bad reviews it doesn't clump at all,adds volume and a bit of length since my lashes are a bit long anyways it's a great mascara I live how it's black and I mean BLACK so overall great mascara lengthens and adds volume, no clumping and stays on all day and comes off cleanly

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Bella18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great mascara. If I try to put a lot of coats right away, then it does clump a bit. In the morning I put one coat on, then I put my BB cream on (since I usually sweat off foundation, since its hot) I wait for both of them to dry, then I do the rest of my makeup, then I put another coat. This way, the mascara is dry before I put another coat on and it looks great. I love the packaging and its a big step up from the Falsies

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is okay. The main reason I wouldn't repurchase is b/c it leaves my lashes looking spiky and like I've applied mascara really badly, even with scraping/wiping off the excess or using a lash comb before and after application, respectively. The plastic bristles feel stiff, not squishy, and they're spread a little too far apart for me--hence, the spiky, clumped-together lash look. The brush on a whole a bit too big for me, too, and I have a tendency to get the stuff on my lids (plus the formula is on the wet side). However, it isn't irritating to my sensitive, dry eyes and lacks parabens, though the waterproof version does. The Blackest Black shade is just that, too. As for the packaging, I like the bright blue and hot pink colored tube, but not its shape. The handle tapers off to a cone shape and makes it difficult, though not impossible, to grip. The smudge and curl-holding factors aren't bad, but not great. There's some minimal smudging 1/2-way through work, but is easily swiped away. If I over-curl, the mascara wilts my lashes, but not all the way down again. Maybe a bit less than perpendicularly. So, eh. I'll stick w/ my $3 Jordana stuff. Note: this review is for the washable version.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Bellalove403

I really do like this mascara. It lengthens and volumes a lot and makes me look like i'm wearing false eyelashes. It really is a great mascara. It's an upgrade from "maybelline the falsies" in my opinion. The only complaint I would have to say is that it does tend to get clumpy if you add too many layers. Other then that, it's great and I will be re purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Sonya46

It's really good, it goes on dark. You don't need to curl your eyelashes for this mascara, but if you want to give it extra volume then go for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by mocraig

I love this mascara so much it seperates my lashes perfectly and no clumps AT ALL. It has cute packaging to! This is the best mascara of all time!! Will be repurchasing!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by Mzdede23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good volume & length. I really like it. People are saying that its clumpy / lumps lashes together, wipe off wand a little if so (i dont, but a suggestion), Its totally worth it. No smudging or flakes (i got the regular version & waterproof, both are great).