Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This formula is amazing! The wand is amazing! Even the packaging is pretty amazing!!!! I would suggest this to anyone. It's kinda my top used mascara out of my collection

on 7/28/2013 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

At first, I was a little taken back on just how wet the formula of this mascara was; I just wasn't really used to it. After I got used to the wet formula and huge brush, I fell in love with this! It can clump a little bit if you aren't careful, but I think your going to get that with any volumizing mascara. My absolute favorite way to use this is to do 2 coats and then run Covergirl's Clump Crusher through it. It makes my lashes look amazing. It looks great on it's own as well.

on 7/28/2013 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara! It's one of my favorite mascaras from Maybelline! The packaging is very bright and colorful and the mascara itself makes your lashes insanely voluminous and big! This mascara looks good on any eyes, the brush is insanely easy to use and the product glides on very smoothly and softy. You don't need many coats and it holds the curl of your eyelashes.

on 7/27/2013 1:59:00 AM

This mascara is the best mascara I've ever used. It's made such an impact on my confidence, just because it works so well!! Doesn't clump, makes my lashes practically touch my eyebrows, and lasts ALL DAY. I've come home from school many times and looked in the mirror with nothing on my lashes. You would have never known I put on makeup that day because my mascara would flake off by the middle of the day. When I use Rocket Volume, you can actually tell that I have makeup on. It also photographs beautifully.
10/10 repurchasing for the rest of my life. ♥

on 7/27/2013 1:42:00 AM

Total waste of money. The brush is too hard and the product is terrible. No volume, little length, LOTS of clumps. Very ink-like.

on 7/26/2013 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this mascara when the sales lady at the mall recommended it to my sister and I, and thought, heck, why not. It made my lashes nearly touch my brow bone, even though I didn't curl them (I don't like curling my lashes because they feel brittle and weak after a while), and I received various comments from my friends on school campus. The brush is formed for each lash to be combed through properly and with various coats lashes look wonderful.
The downside to this mascara would probably be the fact that only after a couple hours, the mascara would leave ashes on my cheeks and the bottle dried out after only a few months.

on 7/26/2013 12:21:00 PM

This is the only mascara that holds my curl. I love maybelline and they did a fantastic job with this mascara. HIGHLY recommend this to girls with lashes that droop down like mine. My only problem is the wand. it is thick and fat and it can be hard to apply.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this mascara! I've tried almost all of Maybelline's mascaras and this is by far my favourite. The other ones had yet to wow me - however this one makes my eyelashes look awesome. Its able to hold a curl well (after curling them of course) and make my short straight eyelashes look longer than they are. I do however find that it doesn't work well on my lower lashes - maybe because the wand is just so big. I still love it though, especially that it never clumps. Would definitely purchase again.

on 7/25/2013 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is pretty good, but not great. Gets the job done with decent volume and length. Doesn't flake or smudge. For some reason the brush kinda pricks my eyes when I put it on, though.

I really loved this product. I got it in waterproof and it is amazing! It holds the curl all day, I even slept with it on and it still looked good in the morning. I haven't had the problem of not being able to remove the waterproof mascara, but it sure is waterproof so make sure you know that before buying it. Granted, it is a drugstore mascara so it's not going to be like YSL quality but I think the price was good for what you're getting.

Popular Mascaras