September 16, 2014 | 1503 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This did not work for me at all! I love that it's really black but that's about it. My lashes look brittle when I put this on and the curl goes away within an hour and I need to keep the curl! It tried wiping the excess product on a tissue to prevent my lashes from looking spidery and it did help but the curl still went away. I still prefer my Full & Soft Waterproof.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 6:58:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

**EDIT: This mascara smudges too easily. It's quite sad that this mascara makes my eyelashes look amazing but by lunch time I look like a Panda. Fix this, Jordana! I want to love my lashes again!
***ORIGINAL REVIEW:
So I had to try this mascara after seeing the cult-like status it has achieved here at MUA. It was super easy to find at my local Walgreen's and only cost like $2.50.
As soon as I returned home from purchasing this mascara,
I immediately washed off my eye make up to give it a whirl.
I have to say...I see what all of the hub-bub is about! My eyelashes where immediately transformed into longer than life lashes. I mean, I could jump rope with them if I really tried. Volume wise, I've used better. But, the results were still stellar. No clumps, very smooth application and super black results. This mascara makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes (Unlike some other brands that claim to do the same). The only con is that it tends to stay wet a little too long. My bottom lash line had some pretty serious product-transfer after about 5 minutes. But, this was not anticipated when I first tried it and I have since learned to not blink while it is still wet. This is an amazing mascara for the price. Just wish it would be a little less wet.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by lexmyers88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For a few years I've dropped some serious cash on designer products believing that the heftier the price tag, the better the product. I've been devoted to diorshow blackout, and to my surprise this beat the tar out of it in the sense that it's just as good (if not better) in my opinion. I already have dark, long, curly lashes but I try to go for a faux lash look all the time. Diorshow was the best mascara I experimented with, and this measured up. No more $25+ mascaras for me! Do yourself a favor and convert to this hidden drugstore gem.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by CorrineSays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find fault with every mascara I try & I try them all. This one is really good & I think I will be using this one from now on. I could only give it 4 lippies because 5 = best & I don't yet know what the best is.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by liannaTX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara clumps so bad on me. I ended up with those little balls of mascara on the tips of my lashes. It is very black, which is about the only think I liked about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by LindsayRoseEliz

This mascara is fantastic! I was pretty skeptical about it, since it rings it at $2.99, but it proves that "you get what you pay for" isn't always true. It makes your lashes long and beautiful. It's more of a natural look, but you can layer it for a more dramatic look.

It doesn't flake, and it washes off well. Overall, I'm amazed with this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by wendymadeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST MASSCARA EVER .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

I gave it 3stars cause it priced reasonably. But, I had the same result as Joy2uandme. It looks great and then after an hour or two, the lashes droops and the flakes starts. And, heavens if I forget to check, the mascara flakes are all over my face - not a pretty look. I may try it during the winter time, if it doesn't dry out by then. I won't repurchase since there are plenty other d/s mascaras that work really well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by alyssa79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

absolutely love this mascara! I have long lashes but am always looking for some volume and this does it! My lashes look separated and defined. The black is a nice dark black too. For $3.50, you seriously cannot go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Kdids520

I walked past the Jordana display at walgreens and decided to try a few things because of the great reviews I've always seen here. This $2 mascara didn't disappoint. It gives me full, dark, non-clumpy lashes without that cheap-mascara crunch. It lasts all day, doesn't flake, and is easy to remove with any 'ol makeup removed. I absolutely will buy this again. For the price, it absolutely can't be beat.