October 21, 2014 | 1714 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2002 12:04:00 PM More reviews by jellykelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome. Honestly, I was worried that it would dry out my sensitive skin that tends to get sort of clogged and breaks out sometimes.

My skin is now totally clear and looks brighter. I didn't like the clear complexion toner, however. It was too harsh.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2002 5:11:00 AM More reviews by Jennyfurry

So far, I am very pleased with this product. I agree with the previous poster about everything she said! I had been battling a breakout for about a week and it was not going away. I picked up this cleanser and 2 days later, my face is now clear. Yay! =) I have sensitive skin prone to clogged pores, but my skin can't handle 2% Salicylic Acid, so the 0.5% that is contained in the Aveeno "Clear Complexion" products seem to do the trick for me. (fyi: I am using this cleanser in conjunction with the "Clear Complexion" moisturizer.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2002 12:56:00 AM More reviews by crys20

This has helped me fight my oily skin and blemishes without drying out my skin. It is one of the best acne/oily skin cleansers I have had in a while that came from a drug store.