Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 10/6/2012 9:13:00 PM

Excellent concealer for the price, the little pencil that came with it isn't great but the product in the tube is outstanding.
This is the concealer for anyone on a budget.

on 10/3/2012 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I use this concealer in "light" every day to hide my under-eye circles. It covers extremely well, and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It does crease, but seriously, what under-eye concealer doesn't? Ideally, they would have a better shade selection, I think there are currently only 3 shades. I am very fair, and this concealer doesn't appear orange or grey on the skin, but because it is not lighter than my skin tone, it does not brighten my under eye area at all. Still, for under $10, this is an amazing product and lasts a very long time!

on 10/1/2012 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This covers everything so well I can't believe I only payed 7$ for this! The pencil is perfect for tracing out where to cover, and then the long lasting liquid covers perfectly! Only problem is that my skin is very dry so if i don't moisterize it looks cakey, but of course I moisterize everyday anyways, so I'm all set! I only use a drop of the extra fair under my eyes and the circles vanish. Only tip that might make it better is mixing it with a drop of moisterizer or foundation since it is very thick!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Pros:
-Comes with a lot of product for what you pay for
- Blends fairly easily
- Cheap
- Cute Packaging
- Covers great
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cons:
- Very Poor color selection
- Too light for me
- Quite thick under the eyes; gets into fine lines(basically, you will get old lady under eye bags)
- Cakey if too much is applied
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This product was just average for me. I bought this after hearing amazing reviews about how well it covered, and i must say, it does have some pretty amazing coverage.
The darkest color they have is too light for me. I applied to any red areas, but it looked very strange. At first, i thought, "Hey, if it's too light, i can always use it for under my eyes", but girl, applying this underneath your eyes will make you look so CAKEY and WRINKLEY. I swear, this made the shadowing under my eyes look even worse.
I really wanted to like this product, but unfortunately, this didn't work out.
If i hadn't found another use for this, i would have given it 1 lippie, BUT i found that is i mix a dot with my moisturizer, it creates a pretty good tinted moisturizer. The moisturizer sheered out the color, so it blended easier and made the color look more natural on my skin.
So overall, i would not repurchase, because of the crappy color selection. if they come out with darker warm toned colors, i will definitely repurchase because this covers blemishes very well. If you have light to medium skin, buy this for blemishes, NOT UNDER EYES.

on 9/26/2012 5:06:00 PM

This is the best concealer I have found! I have pale skin with the DARKEST circles. I have tried numerous concealers only to be disappointed. I found this product thanks to some online beauty gurus, otherwise I would have totally overlooked it. Also, a little bit goes A VERY LONG WAY!

on 9/22/2012 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Grabbed this at Wal Mart, not expecting too much as I had never heard of it before. I was STUNNED to find that this could be a dupe for the likes of some 20-something dollar concealers. It's extremely full-coverage (I don't like anything less, why conceal it if you can still see it?) and a little goes a very long way. It's a tube applicator, so I squeeze some out onto the back of my hand & then apply a tiny, tiny amount with either a concealer brush or an applicator sponge. Bear in mind, it's easier to build coverage than remove & I'm sure that explains why there are some "cakey" claims out there for glamoflauge.

on 9/20/2012 11:51:00 PM

I LOVE this concealer! And I have never found one that works this great! This has full coverage, may get cakey if you don't use it properly though. I would like a wider range of colors, but Hard Candy is not popular enough. If more people bought it, then it would have enough money to make more colors. This covers pimples, moles, tattoos, and scars. Blend well! I would definitely recommend for EVERYBODY!

on 9/19/2012 8:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I never would have thought while meandering around the Walmart cosmetics area that I would find a fab concealer in the Hard Candy section! I am always looking for a better concealer so I bought it. It's great for under eye circles, only a tiny bit is needed. I also use it to cover dark marks and acne. Best applied with a good concealer brush. This is buy!

on 9/19/2012 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite concealer. I have eczema and one of my problem areas is an angry red patch that randomly appears on my neck. This concealer is thick and creamy, so it doesn't exacerbate the already sensitive area. Previously I was using Dermablend Cover Creme, which I loved and it was a fantastic color match, but it's $35. This is only $6 and comes in a hygienic squeeze tube (my favorite type of packaging).

I am NC20 and Glamoflage in Light is a perfect color match for me. It has a lot of yellow in it, which is good for balancing both redness and blue tones (like dark undereye circles).

I've tried probably 30+ concealers from various drugstore and prestige brands, and this is among the very best I've used. If you're very, very fair or cool toned, you might not find a good color match or if you're very oily this might not work for you. Otherwise I highly recommend. I will repurchase this concealer as long as it keeps being manufactured.

on 9/18/2012 5:30:00 PM

This is the best concealer I have found so far for my dark under circles! It gives the heavy coverage that I need. It lasts a while, but not long enough, since it is half way gone by the time I get home from school. I have also found this concealer to work great as an eye shadow primer as well. It hides the redness of pimples great! It is also a great price for the amount that it gives you. My only complaint is that once you put it on, a bit of dry patches come up. Putting Vaseline under my eyes at night to moisturize helps prevent that from happening.