Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I overall loved this concealer, until it started breaking me out :( It covers amazingly, there is literally nothing this won't cover, and the shade ultra light is the only concealer I've ever found that's actually light enough for my pale skin! However, it ended up being too heavy and oily for my sensitive, acne-prone skin and within a week I had massive breakouts. I'm so sad, this is the best concealer I've ever used. Highly recommended if you don't have acne prone skin!

I love this product. I swear it covers everything! And you only need the tiniest amount, I mean tiny! As in less than a pea size amount. The tube should last you a very long time. I've heard of some people with really spotted skin using it as a foundation, because like I said, it covers everything! It's very heavy so with sensitive or oily skin I wouldn't recommend it. It's perfect for under eyes and blemishes,

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am so happy to have found my HG concealer in this product! I haven't been this happy about a makeup item in a long time. I love this because it works perfectly on both my undereye area and on blemishes. It's extremely pigmented, meaning a little does a long way. A lot of people seem to find the consistency to be too "thick" and unblendable, but I find that if I apply a very tiny amount use my finger to blend, it blends fairly easily and doesn't cake up. The fact that you only have to use the tiniest amount means that the little tube lasts quite a long time, so the value is excellent. This is also the best color match I've ever come across- I use the Ultra Light shade and it's perfect for my very pale skin. The pencil that comes with it is also great- I use it to line my lower waterline, which makes my eyes look bigger and brighter.

This is everything everyone's said it would be. Finally a product that delivers! It has exceptional coverage for my undereye circles, but you only need the tinest dot of it to cover. If you use too much it will look cakey, and it dries quickly so you have to blend it out asap, but the results when applied properly are perfect. It really looks like I don't have any dark circles. I'm not the kind of person who thinks that just because something's cheap means you can forgive it when it works like crap, but I still really encourage everyone to try this, because the results are crazy for such a cheap product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
-Excellent coverage
-Long wearing

Cons:
-Difficult to blend out
-Really thick

I have pretty bad dark circles and this concealer covers them really well. The only thing I am not fond of is how difficult it is to blend out, but that is kind of expected as its such a thick consistency. Layering too much of this concealer can look a little bit cakey. A little bit goes a really long way given the super full coverage.
This concealer is pretty much a dupe of Make Up Forever's "Full Cover" concealer but less than half the cost.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this concealer after reading about how it's a really heavy concealer that's good for layering over and covering bad blemishes. I have minimal scarring and many darkish red marks and various dark spots. I already use a full coverage foundation but dark marks still show through at times. Also I have dark circles under my eyes. I bought this in the lightest color they had available. It comes with a large tube and a tiny concealer nude colored pencil. I've only used the pencil a few times and on my water line. I'm not sure what it's really purpose is or what coverage you could get from it. Now as for the actual concealer, I'm not too disappointed especially for the price. Contrary to other reviews, it's not too cakey under my eyes and it does cover dark circles nicely. As for blemishes you can get a good layered coverage if you work at it and make sure to set it. I still haven't quite figured the consistency yet. It's not runny and it's not thick but it's in between. If you're not looking to spend a ton and need a decent heavy duty concealer, why not? I only don't like it because it really doesn't cover that great and yes it will start to look cakey and the consistency is hard to work with at times. Also I wont be repurchasing because I only use it on occasion and I've had it for over half a year with barely any gone because the tube is so big! Also, I'm not too fond of the packaging because product tends to stick to the little tube.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

For reference I'm an NC35, or Nars Sheer Glow Stromboli, olive skin with warm undertones (very yellow).

I purchased this concealer after returning my MUFE full coverage concealer because the color selection sucks, and I don't like matte finishes.

I purchased the Glamoflauge concealer in light, and medium so I could mix them to my liking. The coverage is FULL. I can see this becoming cakey if you do not moisturize your eye area correctly, so purchase a good eye cream. I love that I don't have to reapply this concealer, I just set it with trans. powder. Word to the wise it dries fairly fast so work quickly; I like to warm this on the back of my hand.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Best concealer I've ever used.

Covers redness, blemishes, dark circles, etc and doesn't take a ton of product, either. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and the lightest shade matches me well.

This product doesn't fade or oxidize, and blends well (for concealer). I haven't had problems with blending or cakiness.

I do wish they had a better shade selection.

I would definately repurchase, if I ever run out. Rivals any high-end brand. Highly recommended.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

In my new found quest for the ultimate in drugstore brand products, this concealer can't be beat! I have never cared too much about using one, until noticing lately that the dark circles under my aging eyes were quickly worsening. I took a cue from the rave reviews on this website to give Glamoflauge a shot. I have been using it for 3 days now and besides the not so pretty container, I can say I will be buying this from now on! I bought a shade lighter than my skin tone and it really delivers in all aspects. In spite of it being a little heavy, the coverage itself is amazing, it blends well, hasn't settled into my fine lines, and hasn't irritated my sensitive skin whatsoever. Also, I have been walking around feeling like my eyes are extra bright, putting me in an overall better mood! It doesn't make sense to me that a single product could change my mood so much, but it truly has! I think this tube will be lasting me quite a while too...it seems to only take a "poppy seed" like amount to fully cover what needs to be covered. Two thumbs up!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this concealer, it's thick and covers well and it's a little cakey but it's a good concealer. But the color selection is horrible. They don't match my skin tone at all. I tried Medium Light and it's too light while Medium is to yellow. Kinda bummed because I do like this product. Just wish it was in more colors.

Top Rated Hard Candy Products