July 23, 2014 | 2198 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by gladlizette

product was too sticky and slimy. not good for oily skin..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 5:26:00 AM More reviews by xoSweetestSin

Absolutely LOVE this product!! I don't know how I ever lived without it. It covers up any imperfection so well. It's not too thick where you can feel it on but it masks boo boos really well. It's super cheap, I get mine at Walmart but I'd pay a good price if I had to. A Must have!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my HG concealer -and still would be- were it not for the fact that it makes me break out horribly :( I would use it to cover a pimple, only to have a few more spring up right in the same area. I switched to just using this as an under eye concealer, and then got pimples on the top of my cheeks/under eye area. I've never broken out there before in my life! Acne-prone users beware, I now have some horrible ice pick scars thanks to glamoflauge. The only reason I'm giving this a 2 instead of a 1 is that this concealer is awesome and will last forever for those who aren't sensitive to its ingredients.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaSherman

Covers up my acne and dark under-eye circles like a champ! A tad greasy, but that's nothing some blotting papers can't fix. Plus, it lasts all day. I only have to use a teeny tiny bit at a time, so I have a feeling it will last me a long time before I have to re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Amazing product. The only concealer I've tried that completely covers my bright blue, red and black dice tattoos on my upper arm while still looking somewhat natural. I love my dice, but sometimes I wanna take a break from them. From a distance, Glamoflauge just looks like skin. Up close and personal it looks like makeup, but that's a given. If I trace around the outline of my tattoos with the little pencil it comes with first it helps anchor the concealer in place and cancel out the black more. The first layer is powdery and mostly transparent but after adding a couple more with a concealer brush, the tats are gone. The only problem is it stays wet and it'll transfer if anything rubs against it, so setting it with powder helps. Weird tip: if you're using this to conceal tattoos and you have any peach fuzz in the area, shave it off. It makes a difference in how the concealer looks on your skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by sertasheeplover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So, my face got a little red from sun exposure. The ONE day I forget sunscreen and I turn into rudolph. Anyways, I wanted something to tone down the sides of my nose, and I like to use concealer as eye shadow(in the summer I just can't be bothered with shadow). Anywho, I saw some reviews for this and off to walmart I went.

When they say a little goes a loooong way, they mean it. I find this very pigmented. A tiny squeeze is enough for ur whole face. No fake, jake! Its quite thick to me. I am a fan of lise watiers color wheel, and this is just different for me.

I found it dried rather quickly.and u will want a moisturized face as ur canvas. I had to actually add a bit of my moisturizer to the concealer, and I found that worked best. I also found a silicone primer eases the application as well. I am fair and didn't look a
t the package when I bought it and came home with medium. As fair as I am, the medium blended well and was not a color issue at all. I caution using this under the eye to conceal. It can look cakey, crepey, and I just find it too thick for that area.

I like this concealer. The stupid pencil that come with it is, ineffectual..and well, stupid. I found it takes some getting used to but the payoff is worth it for the cheap price. I would buy this again, but I'm sure this is going to last me until the apocalypse.

I would recommend this as a great alternative to high end concealers. Its really a steal for the price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Such a wonderful concealer, and the price makes it even better. This is a full coverage concealer, and is also buildable. But like other reviewers said, it can be cakey, ONLY if you put too much on! So if it's cakey, it's your own fault. I always apply with my concealer brush so that helps as well. :) Definitely my favorite concealer, from drugstore to high end. The only con I have is the limited shades they come in. But overall, I will definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by amnahp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Where has this been all my life? I've been looking and looking for a concealer that could do a decent job at hiding my undereye circles, which could be worse but seem to take quite a bit of pride and joy at the uncanny ability to shine through anything I put over them, and so far nothing has done the trick, and everything wears away. Enter Glamoflauge! This magic in a tube, at under 5 bucks [why is this possible?] has finally come forth, angels singing and heavenly light shining down, to answer my woes. It's creamy, you need a teeny tiny bit, and it does a wonderful job covering the crap out of your evil little yuckies. These run very light, so the medium shade was perfect for my olive-y MUFE HD 120 skintone. The worst thing I can say is that if you don't set, it will crease like a @$T#$@. But, once set, it stays forever, which is a wonderful first for me! It is very creamy, though, and due to the ingredients, if you don't set with a powder it will never dry or set on its own. Ever.

Seriously though. I'm kicking myself for all the long searches and money spent on other concealers. SO glad I listened to all the lovely MUA reviews!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by JulieBrittany

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer! I personally have very dark under-eye circles and this covers them up just fine. Downside is it does crease under the eye if it is not set with a good powder. I got it in the shade light and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It does not oxidize on my oily skin either (always a big problem with other drug store concealers). It might be too think for some but I find it quite nice. I have acne on my forehead and chin and it hasn't broken me out since I've started using it. Packaging is great. Since it is a squeeze tube it is a lot more sanitary then a concealer with an applicator. I have no use for the concealer pencil it comes with but I will keep it. You never know when it will come in handy! The price is amazing for this product. Only 6$! I will be re-purchasing this the next time I go to the States since it is not available in Canada. Overall great product. Would recommend everyone to give it a try. Also does not test on animals!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by diane894

Amazing concealer. It is so full coverage, it covers just about everything I would want to conceal. And a little goes a long way so this tube will last quite some time. I highly recommend this product if you want a full coverage concealer with only one coat of application.