November 23, 2014 | 1505 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by nickit123

I started using this when I had my son and I was suffering with dark circles under my eyes due to lack of sleep... I have bought atleast 3 tubes of it in the last 2 years because it is just such a wonderful concealer!! I had bought it in LIGHT the first two times, but when I went back to get my 3rd tube they only had MEDIUM. So I thought well if its too dark i can bring it back. But I was suprised to find that it was a much better match to my skin. It looks dark in the tube but makes my skin look so much better then the LIGHT. As far as doing what it is susposed to, it would give it an A+. It covers EVERYTHING and you only need a small amount. It doesnt break me out at all even though it is sort of "thick" I just dab a little bit under my eyes and onto any redness and blend it in with my fingers. Use some mineral powder to set it and im done!! I would recomend it to anyone. For the price you cant beat it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by allyxo141

I have been using Benefits bo-oing industrial strength concealer for the longest time and it works great, but at $26 for a tiny little pot of it I decided to look for a new one. I heard about Glamoflauge concealer from a lot of the people I follow on youtube and I decided to give it a try. It was $6 and you get a lot of product! A little dot of this product is enough to cover all the blemishes on my face, and then some! It covers even better then the benifit concealer I used before. I have nothing bad to say about this product except for the limited shades they have. Other then that I am absoloutly in LOVE with this product, and definitely recommend anyone to give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by ctaylor0789

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using MAC Pro Longwear for quite a while. After reading the reviews here on MUA I decided to give the Glamoflauge a shot. I wasn't sure about which color to get but I bought both the Medium and Tan. The Medium seems to be a great match for my NC 37 skin. I actually prefer this concealer over the more expensive Pro Longwear. The Glamoflauge doesn't seem to settle in my fine lines like the Pro Longwear. I put the tiniest bit (like the head of a pin) on the back of my hand and use my ring finger to dab and put under my eyes and it blends in quite beautifully. I then use my BE light stroke brush with my mineral veil to set the makeup. It's nice having this so readily available and at a great price, too!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by BrieAnnaJoy

I love this concealer! So far, it's one of the only undereye concealers that I'm totally satisfied with. It covers everything and lasts all day. Hard Candy never seems to disappoint, and I'm so happy I found this! Definitely one of my staples.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by KikiTamato

I've been on the hunt for a heavy duty concealer for years. I saw some YouTube reviews and figured the price wasn't too horrendous so I picked some up from Walmart. You really need to work with this product but once you get the hang of it, it is worth it! I found that it really creased in my fine lines under my eyes so what I do now is apply to both eyes and then go back and just press it in. Voila! You may have to do it twice but it really offers great coverage. Set with powder and definitely pair it with a good primer as this will help evenly distribute it on your face. I use it around my nose and mouth as well and blend it out super well. It's about as close to a HG as I have ever been.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by melimoe

Let me begin by saying this concealer is one of the best i have tried!!
the first thing that i noticed was there was only three colors avaliable!, now i orginally thought about getting the medium shade, but when i got to walmart there were only light and dark, i contempladed about waiting or going to another store, but at the end of the day i went with dark, now im a nc45 in mac, so when i tried it on it was too light, i started to freak out!, the coverage is amazing a little covers your whole face, in my case one layer semi-covered my acne scars, i was worried that i was going to have patches of different colors on my skin, but when i was finished applying my mineral foundation(mary kay), the colors blended perfectly!
also the lasting power is pretty amazing considering i am fairly oily, the only down side to this is it doesnt work with dry skin (no suprise there), as i have occasional dry patches due to acne medication, it aggrivates the flakiness,
still i love this product! much better then the mac studio concealer!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by definebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i don't know if it's the color i got, or what but i feel like this looks grey on me.
the consistency is oily. emollient if you will.
this concealer goes a looong way. i remember the first time i bought it i put like a penny size on my hand the apply in my face and it covered a little over half my face.
i got the color medium and it was way too light for me and i would that strange because in makeup i'm always the medium or the light medium. i don;t think this would even match me in the winter time.
this product is okay as a whole i suppose. i don't care too much for the consistency. sometimes when i try to use it this watery stuff comes out. and it's hard to love a product that doesn't match you at all. on the bright side. one could use it as a very cheap foundation because it goes so far. also another thing, i used this with moisturized skin, but it still clung to drier patches. i HAVE to use a primer underneath.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the cheapest full coverage concealer I've found to date, and probably the heaviest amongst the array of budget makeup products.

I was a little worried that this might break me out, especially when I noticed the texture of the product (it has an emollient consistency), but hey, it's seven dollars, and luckily, my skin hasn't reacted to it. I bought this in a Medium, which is slightly pale on my skin, but still a close enough match to use as a foundation when I'm in a rush (I set it with a darker powder). It also has a strong yellow undertone, which is perfect for me! As for the coverage, it's absolutely amazing for hyperpigmentation. The pencil is awesome for extra precision; I wish it was available separately in a larger size. The downsides to Glamoflauge are that it gets greasy (but it still does a fair job of staying put), and it tends to crease--I just touch it up but this may not be the product for those with a lot of lines. Also, the colour selection is poor, and you'll only find this at Walmart (dang it, I won't have one near me when I move for university!). Overall, though, I'm happy with this product, and it's something I would definitely purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Sophiavor22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

i have this product in the color medium and in the winter its to dark but in the summer to light but that's ok. this product is far most the most pigmented concealer i have ever used. its great for covering blemishes i wouldn't recommend this underneath your eyes because it is pretty thick. the only problem i have with this is it applies beautifully and when i go out the door it looks wonderful but during the day it starts to cake up and extenuate the dry areas on the blemish or whatever im trying to cover up. there is so much product in the tube and little goes a long way i would repurchase but iv had it over 4 months and it still looks like iv never used it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Ruiz4books

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent coverage, it's the most pigmented out of all my concealers. The only con I have is the shade range, light is too pale for me while medium is too dark. I wish they would had a better color selection. I love the concealer but I can only use it in the winter when I'm at my palest.