Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 4/11/2011 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this product is just mediocre for me. i have pretty severe undereye circles/bags and this doesn't cover them very well. you can still see the darkness but my eyes are not as purple, they are dark bags that are skin coloured. it doesn't depuff your eyes at all. you can still see the circles and bags but not as much. i use this more as highlighter/tinted moisturizer all over to give me anice dewy, even look and i like it for that. but as a undereye concealer, it just isn't enough.

p.s. if you don't have severe dark circles it will look good because i tried it on my friend and it made her mini dark circles disappear.

on 4/11/2011 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a fabulous product for me. I have dark circles but also have sensitive eyes. I am on my third purchase of this. It works so well, and so much better than a traditional concealer. prior to purchasing this I used YSL touche eclat. And alothough I love that as well, this works better for the eye area and at 1/3 the price.

on 4/11/2011 2:10:00 PM

I've been struggling with my dark circles for years, and one of the biggest problems I had would be concealers not staying on my circles. I have dry skin but for some reason, no matter what type of concealer I try, within a couple hours, much of it would have come off, even with primer on underneath and powder on top. This product is amazing though! Not only does it conceal my circles but it also brightens up my face AND it stays on! I find I don't even reach for my MAC concealors anymore. I can just use this on its own, or on worse days where I only got 2 hours of sleep, I put on a little bit of foundation and then blend this on top. Works like a charm and it's so easy to use! Definitely recommend!

on 4/11/2011 10:15:00 AM

After trying several concealers for my under eye dark circles, i finally found the one that works! All the other concealers crease and make me look older! This one is amazing as its doesnt settle in creases and gives good coverage.
Great buy!

on 4/8/2011 2:34:00 AM

a very good under eye concealer indeed.. not cakey but provides a good coverage, gets a little oily along the day though.. prep your under eye with some powder if you're using mascara.. for the oiliness may make your mascara smudges throughout the day..
i have been using it for almost a year now.. got my first when i went to Australia.. they don't have this product here in Indonesia, so i have to ask my friend who's studying in Australia to bring it for me.. $16aud is a bit pricey for Garnier product, for it is considered as a mid-low product here in Indonesia..

on 4/7/2011 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product really surprised me. Despite the glowing reviews here, I was still skeptical. I've previously had issues with Garnier products, and I was doubtful that an eye roller could give any coverage to my terrible hereditary dark circles. But I was wrong! This is a fantastic little product that gives surprisingly good coverage and feels lightweight and silky on. The yellow tones neutralize dark circles and the roller ball is very cool. I simply roll it once on my eye from inner corner to outer corner and blend. My only issue with this product is that it is a little too yellow and dark to match my super pale, cool toned skin. It also doesn't give quite enough coverage for me, so I fix both problems by applying a little bit of Bobbi Brown Corrector over it. You could say I use this eye roller more as a neutralizing base, and it works great for that purpose! Creates a silky base for my undereye concealer and lasts all day. Love it!

on 4/7/2011 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I was amazed by this concealer. I wasn't expecting much from a drugstore brand, but I had heard good reviews, and finally bought it when it was 50% off in a sale at Superdrug.

I have very sensitive skin around my eyes as well as eczema, which tends to cause stinging when I apply most products. I didn't experience any stinging with this concealer. Also, because of the dryness, creamier concealers tend to settle in the fine lines under my eyes, accentuating the dryness and fine lines. However, this concealer has a very liquid consistency, and glides on beautifully without settling into lines or emphasising dryness.

The coverage is so much better than I expected - I think the coverage is pretty good, and you don't need a large amount. It also stays put once applied.

I don't love the packaging; I don't think the roller ball is hygienic, but I apply some to the back of my hand first, rather than directly onto my face.

I can't testify as to the effectiveness of the treatment this product claims to provide. I haven't noticed any difference in the skin around my eyes, but I don't suffer from noticeable dark circles. I just use it as a concealer, and it works very well for that.

All in all, the best undereye concealer I have ever used.

on 4/7/2011 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like the roller ball cooling sensation. I think it provides excellent yet light feeling coverage for under eye circles. It makes me look more awake & it doesn't settle into fine lines. Lasts throughout the day. Good Product, I'm impressed by the brightening effect of this! I usually hate Garnier products but this is definately a good concealer.

on 4/6/2011 4:29:00 PM

This concealer works better than I expected. It is not full coverage like bobbi brown creamy concealer, but it does cover very well. What I like the most about the product is that it does not cake or settle into fine lines. It has a thin consistency and blend with the skin very well, whereas Bobbi Brown is really thick and not very easy to blend. Overall, very good concealer for a natural and healthy look!

It covered my dark circles wonderfully, no caking and smearing. Great roller applicator. That said, when I applied the product, it burned my eyes for a few seconds until it dried. And my under eye skin became red and tender. And if my eyes watered or I rubbed them, the product would get in my eyes and burn. And if you aren't careful to close the cap very tight, the product will leak out of the cap. It's too bad about the side effects, because it is a really effective concealer, though it made my under-eye skin look worse without concealer. I'll go back to my MAC Moisture Cover.