October 24, 2014 | 1608 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2005 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Huloh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this mascara yesterday because of reading reviews here, and you know what? I really like it! I NEVER find a mascara I like, I have short thin lashes. So I have practically no volume or length. This mascara is real good for me, it adds length and gives me a thick effect pretty good. I don't want a natural look, I want super lashes! and this is pretty close. I have practically no curl in my lashes but this actually adds curl and holds them up good if you brush them up that way. You can put several coats on top of eachother without it looking really clumpy or spider leg like. The tube is nice, slim and simple. It's red which I think is cool. It is a much much better mascara than the one I was using before, maybelline volum exress (see review) the tube to that mascara was chunky and ugly and it didn't do much for me at all. This mascara is good for around $5! I will be using this from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2005 12:16:00 PM More reviews by lovecosmetics

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on my 3rd tube of this and I love it! It doesn't flake or smear and it washes off easily with normal cleanser. I can't believe I've wasted so much money on other mascaras that were't even close to this good!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2005 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ADouglas

This mascara is a total flake! I bought this mascara based on all the rave reviews here. This stuff didn't do it for me. By lunchtime the mascara had flaked under my lower lashes. It looked like I had no mascara actually left on my lashes. Anyway, I'll stick with my Max Factor 2000 calorie, which does none of these things and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2005 2:55:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i still say this mascara is fabulous - however - there may be an occasional not-so-great tube. My 4th tube was like that - a bit too clumpy - but still good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2005 5:16:00 PM More reviews by KarmAttack

This mascara is all right. It works great when you buy it and use it for the first few times. But it dries out WAAAAAAAAYYYYY too fast and gets really thick and clumpy and goopy. Also, the brush on the wand is way too fat to get the little fine hairs at the edges without getting mascara everywhere on your lids and below the eyes. I had to "fix up" all the time with a Q-tip. It DID make my lashes look thicker, but you have to keep re-buying if you want the same good results as in the beginning.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2005 3:07:00 AM More reviews by xsubterranean

i did like this mascara at first, but it seems to dry out pretty fast. while it is very thickening, it turned out to be very clumpy for me. one good thing about it though is that it does not smudge or flake, which is huge. i am a mascara addict and i used to think you had to spend money on mascara. this is an okay product, but after reading its great reviews and the fact that it costs a mere $3.99 at target, i really had high expectations. but alas, it is not the mascara for me. try maybelline full n' soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2005 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Lenor

I never really wore mascara on my long straight lashes because I couldn't find the right formula and my lashes always looked spindly and freakish. When I did use it, the closest I found was Clinique's Naturally glossy. But I wanted more definition and the illusion of more lashes. This mascara is my new HG, I'm so glad I went with the recommendations. It adds just the right amount of dense black color to my lashes and gives the illusion of more lashes without lashes looking gummy or fake. The brush deposits the right amount of product and doesn't clump my lashes together giving me good seperation as I wiggle it up from the base. I don't even need eyeliner anymore. The price is right, you need to at least try this. It isn't waterproof, but it doesn't smear and flake so it isn't a problem, and it comes off easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2005 8:45:00 PM More reviews by apabbott

I was very surprised by this product. I am not too big into mascara but have had a habit of wearing it alot lately, mainly to try and thicken my sparse lashes. This stuff is dirt cheap and it really has a very nice thickening effect without clumping. I was rather impressed that it seemed to thicken and separate and never dried my lashes out or flaked. I didn't see the formula in waterproof version so I was a bit afraid to wear it all the time but so far it has never smudged or flaked all day. Yet, it comes off so easily with soap and water!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2005 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

This is a good mascara for $4 bucks, it did a pretty good job at thickening my lashes and it didn't clump. So far so good. I think this one might be comparable to Max Factor 2000 calorie since they are made by the same manufacturer and have a similar brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2005 11:48:00 AM More reviews by EriLiz1990

This is an okay mascara. I wanted thickness and i didn't really get any. I did get lengthening and it looks pretty natural, but it is really cheap so I'm not complaining. Maybe i got a bad one. Also it smelled really wierd