E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 10/13/2011 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

On my 5th or so compact of this! Just as good- if not better- than Brow-Zings by Benefit! And for a fraction of the cost. It lasts all day and looks lovely. The only problems I have is that the brush is quite fiddly (for me) so I tend to use my Ecotools angled eyeliner brush instead and I use dark but the gel still isn't dark enough for my black eyebrows.

on 10/4/2011 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm not sure how this works but it works. I use this in ''ash'' and although it looks much too light in the pan it somehow blends into my brows and looks very natural. I don't use the powder with it, only the wax - I find that it lasts all day on me but I have dry skin so perhaps that's the reason. The brush that comes with it is quite nice, I've never used the product with anything else and now that I think about it it might give me even better results but for a quick brow that little brush is more than enough. The packaging is also really nice and sleek, for three dollars you should really try it out. I rarely do my brows though so perhaps I'm not experienced enough to see what might not work well for more demanding users.

I bought this in the light kit by accident. I thought it was the ash kit because the colors look almost the same under store lights. The light kit has a very very noticeable reddish undertone. If you watch the youtube videos, you can totally tell they are wearing it even on the non-HD reviews. The color doesn't look natural no matter how much I futz with it. This color would probably only be good for someone with dark ginger hair and darker eyebrows. It's not a bad product, I will probably repurchase if Target starts to carry the Ash Kit.

on 10/1/2011 9:38:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Works well for me. I have eyebrows that thin towards the outer edge from overplucking. I was filling them in with brown eye shadow until I started using this stuff. Looks natural on me, stays put, and is inexpensive.

on 9/29/2011 8:20:00 AM

Great product............and I have tried them all! Makes my brows look so natural. Love it and would get it again!

on 9/29/2011 8:00:00 AM

I love this product! It makes my eye brows naturally full and shaped!it is sooooo cheap with great packaging!For best results I use a bigger brush but the one that comes with is good too.. Some say that they don't use the powder because of the light colour (mine is in medium) but I do..it just sets the gel.

on 9/29/2011 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have always used a pencil to darken my brows and slightly extend them. I thought I would give this a try. I don't really need to use the wax part of the product; I just use an angled brush to tint my brows with the powder and it gives a very natural effect. The wax is great for a dramatic evening effect but a bit much on me for every day.

I have recommended this product to a relative with grey hair and she uses the ash tone and is also very happy with the product.

Packaging as usual with the studio range far exceeds expectations. I've had this for about three months and there is hardly a dent in the powder so great value for money.

on 9/28/2011 8:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

just bought these recently. i don't know if the problem is on me or on the product.. but every time i apply this my eyebrows look too bushy. even if i apply a little, still looks bushy :( i bought the lightest shade. there could have been a more lighter shade for those who have an already dark eyebrows, just enough to fill the sparse areas.. but there is not.

but i like the fact that it is cheap compared to other drugstore brands. i'll buy it again if there is more shades to choose from.

on 9/21/2011 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favourite brow-product. I have the lightest shades which are perfect for my fair-medium skin and dirty blonde hair. I also actually find the brush useful! Probably the first kit ever that has a brush that I can use. However, I have some quite long individual eyebrows and if I haven't groomed them for awhile, this product isn't quite enough to keep them put all day.

on 9/2/2011 5:07:00 PM

Really great little product and also a great price! I got this in medium and it works great. Fills in my brows nicely and I love the packaging as I do with all the things from the E.L.F studio line.

Popular Brows Products