September 23, 2014 | 1831 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by yourphatness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I quite like this. I have it in Light, and it works well. The color is natural, and the packaging is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by MrzVentura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love love love this stuff. Works amazingly, will def repurchase, FANTASTIC item!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this at Target after not being able to find the Rimmel brow pencil, since it was cheap and I remember seeing this on Youtube somewhere. I am very glad I purchased this product; this is my first brow product and for someone who is not very used to grooming her eyebrows, this is great. The packaging is REALLY nice for a $3 product. Both the gel and the powder are very good and the brush that comes with it is perfect. I do wish the color was a little more grey-toned for my black hair but it still looks very nice. Kind of iffy of the mineral oil in the gel, waiting to see if it will break me out on the eyebrow area so might update later. Great for the price though!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by AsianxDoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! It works so well and for only $3.00 you just can't beat that. I have the darkest shade and it works so well for my black haired eye brows. You just have to try this, I'm pretty sure this can work for anyone. I would definitely repurchase but I don't think I would for a while because it comes with A LOT of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by blancabianca

I bought this and the product is soooo much better than I thought. My brows have never looked this good!! I have it in Dark and the wax plus powder work really well together.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by woodwinkedx

I got this product in Light. I saw this online and decided to try it because it looked EXACTLY like my Brow Zings from Benefit which are $30 each. Well wouldn't you know, the e.l.f eyebrow kit is absolutely identical to my brow zings. They both have the same staying power, same color, same everything basically. I actually like the e.l.f one better because the brushes included make it easier to apply than the brow zings. I can't believe I wasted all my money on what I thought was my Holy Grail product, when I could've gotten 10 e.l.f ones for the price I paid!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by umiryuzaki90

This is fantastic but the only cons is that it breaks me out on the eyebrow when I constantly use this product. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Kinxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is fantastic!
I have a small gap in one of my eyebrows so I need to fill that in when applying make-up. I used to use pencils but sometimes they can seem too obvious, especially when filling a gap.
I found this E.L.F product to work wonders, I also tried the brow tame product from the studio line but didn't really like the mascara-wand-on-my-eyebrows feeling, reminded me of those horrific hair mascaras from back in the day.
Anyway, I bought this in medium at first and it's way too dark for most, unless you want the strong Frida Kahlo look then you'll love it.
I have dark brown hair and fair/tanned skin and the Light kit is perfect for anyone of the same or lighter colouring. If you find it too strong still, just use the powder and it will still make a massive difference.
Really quick to apply (20 seconds), learn which side of the brush to use for which part and the result will be even better (yes, I had it wrong when I first used it...).
Couldn't recommend it more, the packaging, being from the studio line, is sleek and classic black and won't be an embarrassment in the make-up bag.
Enjoy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Can't go wrong with the price! It works, yes, and it keeps my brows in shape throughout the day. I love it! Downsides:
- The applicator it comes with is flimsy and too small in my opinion, so you need a good brush (I use a stiff angled eyeliner brush) to apply the wax with.
- The wax container fell off easily. nothing a super glue can fix, but still, wish it was more sturdy
I'm Asian NC35-37 with black hair and I got it in dark - good match! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have dark golden blonde hair and brows, but I bought this kit in Ash since I've discovered I can still pull off cooler brow colors. The powder is the perfect shade for my filling in my brows yet keeping them natural, and it lasts all day even on my oily skin. However, when I use the wax and powder together, my brows are too dark and my husband remarked it looked like stage makeup! The included brush is better than I expected for the price, but I still use a separate brow brush I like better. Since it's only $3, I don't mind buying this product just for the powder!