August 1, 2014 | 932 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by ILUVMU

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great kit for brows by far. For the price.....you get way more than what you pay for!!!

I have this kit in "dark" and I am NW45 for reference.

The smooth gel is easy to apply. This with the setting powder transforms "blah" brows into beautifully arched brows.

I will purchase this again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by condiment

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I adore this product! I have medium brown hair, and I bough the shade "medium". I used to use eyeshadow, and it always looked really obvious. This eyebrow kit makes my brows look naturally full and defined. The packaging is not flimsy at all, which is great, since you don't always find that with cheaper products. It kinda reminds me of NARS packaging, which is a nice plus, because it's sleek looking. I will definitely rebuy this product time and time again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Avanti414

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Well,I'm not like all of you lucky people out there, due to some health issues (chemo) my eyebrows no longer grow like they used to, so I have none LOL. So for the past few years I've had to paint em on. I usually used pencils, but they looked fake. I moved on to using angled brushes and eyeshadows, but when I saw this at Target, I nabbed it. Lemme tell you, I LOVE IT!!! Looks natural even for me with no eyebrows.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by modegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am asian w/ black hair and brown eyes, NC35. bought the DARK kit. Overall not bad, but the brush inside the kit is sadly lacking. I couldn't any control with the gel nor the powder. I tried again today with my own angled stiff brush (Alchemy badger brush) and it went on pretty well. The color is not bad, but the gel and the powder need to go on together. About the same amount of trouble as my Wet n Wild eyebrow pencil because that goes on perfectly by itself but needs sharpening. I prefer a one shot kit w/ a great brush but don't want to buy the Benefit browkit anymore for the $30. (With the benefit kit, I only had to use the gel part)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 4:37:00 AM More reviews by tatsudoshi65

I use this brow kit everyday. It's inexpensive and gets the job done. I have dark brown brows, but I use the light kit and it blends well with my hairs. I don't like my brows to be very bold, I like them lightly filled. It lasts all day with a good brow gel. I only use the powder side right now because it's summer and I live in Texas. But either side is wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Asheema

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in medium.It works .For reference brunette with NC 30-35 skin tone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow this is awesome for both a natural and a more intense eyebrow look. I was on the hunt for a perfect color match that would control my eyebrows, fill in sparse areas and at the same time look natural. I had been using Revlon's brow pencil/gel but the packaging made me so mad! This stuff has a great color for me that isn't too reddish and I love it. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by MissKatieKBeauty

I love E.L.F! This is no exception. I have never really been into doing my brows besides tweezing and trimming, but watching youtube made me see the difference in colored in brows. I originally bought it in light, which I felt was tad too dark for my level 6 color. I then went back and bought the ash which I love! You need very little of the creamy portion to fill in and shape the brows as well as the powder to set the color. Every time I try something new from elf I fall in love and can't wait to try more. The packaging also is very high quality. It's just amazing for the price. Definitely try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by missamber07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE THIS!! I originally bought Benefit's brow kit (which USED to look exactly like this) and then I discovered that E.L.F. basically had the exact same thing. I used it a couple times but still chose Benefit over E.L.F. One day I decided to try it again and now I don't even touch my benefit one. $3 compared to $30.. I'd take that any day!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by NikkiDagger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this! It's practically perfect. I wish that the brushes were full sized, because they'd be easier to hold & I'd have more control. But that's just semantics. I bought dark for my black eyebrows & medium for my sister's brown eyebrows, but neither of us see a difference in color between them. I've seen so many expensive HE versions of this & honestly don't understand why you'd buy those. This is just as good & only costs $3. Less if you have an E.L.F. coupon code, like I did. I think that mine will last me quite a while & when it's finally empty I'll definitely buy another one.