Bare Escentuals Kabuki Brush

2.6

on 1/30/2003 7:36:00 PM

I looove my kabuki brush! I've 'abandoned' applying my Bare Minerals with the wonderful long handled face brush, not because I don't like it but just because this is soo good! ;) The bristles are super soft and it really does give you a more polished finish with even better, more even coverage. It's small and compact and looks cute sitting on my sink. For some reason I expected it to be bigger (who knows where I get my mental pictures from) and at first wasn't sure if this little thing was worth $28 but it most definately is. Take good care of it and it will last forever. The bristles are goat hair, shaved from a goat that didn't get hurt in the process ;) The bristles are perfectly tapered to hold just the right amount of foundation and to me makes it easier to apply. I love this brush and if, God forbid, something happened to it of course I'd buy another one.

on 9/20/2002 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this brush. I use it to apply my BE minerals and it is soooo soft. Much softer than the retractable bruhs. I love the compactness of the brush and the complete coverage that I get. I loved it so much that I bought a second kit just for the brush.

on 7/10/2002 4:18:00 PM

I love this brush. It beats my other kabuki's hands down. Its soft and does a wonderful job.

on 7/6/2002 11:10:00 AM

The softness of this brush and all BE brushes amaze me! I have another kabuki brush and this one is FAR superior and I liked my other brush.