January 27, 2015 | 2073 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by SexyLittleMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this in the Legally Bronze collection, assuming it would be the product I would never use. I was wrong--I love Hoola. I'm very pale, and look dirty when I use bronzers, so I never buy them. This powder is clean looking, not frosty, and I could use it as a regular powder if I apply it lightly. Very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by jc2729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great for contouring fair skin! I'm NC20 for reference, and I have tried numerous drugstore bronzers looking for a natural looking contour product (NYC Sunny-a lil orangey, NYX Taupe Blush-too gray and can look dirty, ELF contouring blush and bronzer-good but not great). Hoola is finely milled, really pigmented and buildable. I use a small tapered brush (Sigma F35), I tap it once in the box and its a perfect amount for one side of my face. It is pretty expensive but I bought it as part of the Legally Bronze set since I wanted High Beam as well so I feel like it was worth it. I love it so much that I would definitely repurchase it I ever run out, which wont be for a very long time since you need so little every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by melshortell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This a great bronzer for contouring. I find that using this with a MAC #109 brush creates a very contoured, yet natural look. This is also a great bronzer if you want to use it to warm up your face! Very happy with this bronzer, have yet to find one to live up to this. Looks great with NARS Orgasm blush or BeneFit's Coralista I find! Only thing I'm not a fan of is the packaging, however it's something I'm willing to ignore.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 9:11:00 AM More reviews by roisinbelfast

This is a bronzer I ALWAYS have in my makeup bag! Even if Im not using it one day - I take comfort knowing that its there for me if I need it!
This is a matte bronzer with no shimmer - its great for contouring, and its a lovely natural colour. The little brushes that come with BeneFits bronzers and blushers are a little small - and Ive never used them, so I cant really say if they are good or bad - i just remove them.
It may seem a bit pricey - but it LASTS AGES so your money goes a long long way and its a really great bronzer.
Just gives my skin a lovely little sun kissed look!
Is there any cons?? eh in my opinion - no! I know some people think the packaging is a little on the cheapo nasty side - but I think its an ideal size and great for popping in a bag/clutch for a night out. I tend to be more involved with the quality of the product than the packaging - and unless the packaging was falling apart, which Hoola doesnt - only then would it be a problem for me.
All in all - a superb bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by RuthStefanie

I love love love this Bronzer, since it works best for my skintone, even when I get a tan. What I like most are the facts, that Hoola does look very natural (not orangy) and it is matte. You can always build it up and add some shimmer.
I also like the new packaging (with the mirror). The only thing I don't like is that the new version contains only 8g of product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by lien21

Just recently bought this and have been using it ever since! It gives off such a natural color against my skin tone anyway. I use it as a daily blush/bronzer.

Pros:
- Natural looking
- Matte - no shimmers
- Warm coloured
- Small and compact

Cons
- Pricey
- Packaging

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by KuteKora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have two Benefit products (Hoola and Thrrb) I love Hoola as a contour but for the price.....meh. (although this was a gift from my friend who works at the local mall)

It can be duped easily by NYC's Sunny bronzer.

It's a very warm matte tone and it's not exactly what I was looking for (contouring wise) but that's not the product's fault, that's mine.

Amazing staying power!

Is it just me or does the brush they included in Hoola SUCKS big time! It sheds....and not that few strands here and there but CHUNKS. I pulled 1/3 of it out and I saw that it wasn't attached/glued down very well. Fail dude x-x!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by clb369

I've been using Hoola for the last four years and I love it. I'm very fair so it's hard to find a bronzer that looks natural on my skin. I blend Hoola on my cheeks, forehead, and nose year round to add some color. One lipstick docked off because the brush they provide seems futile; I just use a sephora blush brush. Also, I'm still working through my old box (which lasts forever!) but apparantly the new one contains a lot less product for the same price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

I got a full-size of this as part of the Legally Bronze collection, though I'd been meaning to try it for quite a while. I was afraid it would be too dark and muddy for me, but used with a light hand and blended nicely, it's amazing. It really is the perfect matte bronze, not too dark for my NC20-25 complexion. I have the new packaging, and I must say I'm not a fan. I don't find the mirror useful, and the top constantly flips closed while I'm working with it. I do, however, still love the brush. I actually use it to contour a very fine line under my cheekbones, which I then blend out for the perfect look. I use it to contour everywhere, it's just that great. I'm really happy I finally picked it up!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by tasha456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Look Baked not Faked!
need I say anymore? so many bronzers have shimmer and glitter in them meaning you end up looking glittery, orange or just really shiny!!
This is a beautiful matte bronze shade which I strongly reccommend even the lightest & darkest of skintones to use!
Apply lightly and keep working and buffing it into the skin, I also reccommend after applying a "layer" (if you like) to look away from the mirrow and then look back, you'll be surprised how you see it a little differently.
I highly reccommend this product to everybody :D
Just remember to put it down your neck too sweeties! <3