March 2, 2015 | 1129 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by producthoarder

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I looked forever for a bronzer that had no shimmer or "sparkles". This bronzer has neither and has a fantastic real tan look. I've been using this product for a few years and the box lasts forever.
The only CONS I find are : if you use a "heavy hand " while applying, your face can look "dirty" ... a little goes a long way. Secondly, I find the packaging a pain. The bronzer comes in a small box, which makes it difficult to just throw in your purse for later touch-ups. All in all, fantastic bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by LittleDebiCake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great contouring shade, it really helps to accentuate my cheekbones. I recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Tink113

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently received this bronzer in a swap and I am loving it!!! This might just be my HG bronzer for an all over glow or contouring. I have fairly light skin and most other bronzers just look wrong on me. So glad I found this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink550

My HG bronzer! I even have Nars Laguna and dont really like it... I know, I know. CRAZY! Laguna just looks too shiny on me, and Hoola is just the perfect matte tan color and works perfect with my NC20 skin! Totally recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Shey11

Best bronzer I've ever worn. I love that there is no shimmer in it! Sometimes I wear just this alone and it gives a little bit of a tanned look, very natural. I've had mine for about 3 months now and it looks like it's going to last awhile longer, it's a good investment for the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I love this bronzer when I want more of a "natural" look because it is shimmer-free! It's matte, so it's ideal for contouring. On my skintone, it doesn't look orange and I can control the intensity since it starts off a little sheer when I apply it. If applied properly, it doesn't give a muddy look and because the powder is so finely milled, it blends nicely into my skin. I absolutely hate the cardboard packaging. It makes it difficult to reach the sides of the container and isn't very "travel friendly".

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm really rather underwhelmed by this product. It's decently pigmented and applies well enough, and the color is a true brown, not some kind of orangey glittery mess. It just does nothing much for me. I try to use it as a contour, but to no avail. As a bronzer it's a little too dark, I think. And I have NC30 skin. Also the lid design is annoying, I keep nicking the product every time I close it. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by annavee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer!! Ive tried many bronzers before but i love this for contouring. no shimmer or shine. so perfect for contouring! the brush sucks balls... strands always falls on my face. the package could be better as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by SexyLittleMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this in the Legally Bronze collection, assuming it would be the product I would never use. I was wrong--I love Hoola. I'm very pale, and look dirty when I use bronzers, so I never buy them. This powder is clean looking, not frosty, and I could use it as a regular powder if I apply it lightly. Very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by jc2729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great for contouring fair skin! I'm NC20 for reference, and I have tried numerous drugstore bronzers looking for a natural looking contour product (NYC Sunny-a lil orangey, NYX Taupe Blush-too gray and can look dirty, ELF contouring blush and bronzer-good but not great). Hoola is finely milled, really pigmented and buildable. I use a small tapered brush (Sigma F35), I tap it once in the box and its a perfect amount for one side of my face. It is pretty expensive but I bought it as part of the Legally Bronze set since I wanted High Beam as well so I feel like it was worth it. I love it so much that I would definitely repurchase it I ever run out, which wont be for a very long time since you need so little every day.