January 31, 2015 | 1167 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by ccMcGuinness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I truly do love this product! I am constantly battling with my acne, and this is the only cleanser that works for me. Although it doesnt completely get rid of my acne, because I am a make up user, it does a good job of taming it. This cleanser smells great and has a nice cooling sensation. I use it every morning and night. I even use it to remove my makeup!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by OHHxbby

I'm in the process of finding new cleansers that are effective at clearing the minor zits I get and bought this product one night... I didn't really notice anything particularly good or bad about this product other than the fact that it smelled really nice and once I ran out, I went out and bought a new cleanser (like I always do). However, I used the new product for 3 days and it totally wrecked my skin! I couldn't stand the fact that I had to continue using the horrible cleanser any more so I went out and bought the new cream cleanser from the Pink Grapefruit line. It's been about a week and my skin's all fresh and new! If you have dry or combination skin like I do, I suggest the cream cleanser because it doesn't overly dry out your skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by paintsmeblue

This product didn't do anything for my acne. All it did was dry my face out to the point where no matter how much moisturizer I used, the flakes would still be there. I bought this because I was trying out all these different products hoping that they would clear up my face but they wouldn't work, and this one didn't either. I would not recommend this product to people with dry, normal or combination skin. I think only people with really oily skin can tolerate this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by georginapeach

This is average. Too average, for me to say that i'd re-buy it, because i'm looking for above average. I loved the smell, and finally bought it. ever since beginning college, my perfect skin in high school has been less than perfect. so i've been trying all the acne products i didn't need then. anyway, it didn't break me out any more than i'd already been breaking out, but it didnt really prevent any new breakouts. i didn't get as many of the painful, cystic zits that i'd been getting before i started using any acne products, but i still got little red ones and blackheads. Also the packaging for me is really inconvenient, as i travel often and the pump bottle didn't close. also i'd drop the bottle in the shower pretty often and water would leak in and dilute the product. Overall this isn't the worst, but as its not the best either, i'm moving on to try other new cleansers.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Makeupgirlie101

This is a really good cleanser for my skin. I have normal skin and while it isnt the best moisturizer it doesnt make my sking look greasy and it smells AMAZING! I got this in the summer when I was having a really bad acne issue and I really liked it. Normally the pinkgrapefruit smell makes me sick but this one seemed more subtle. It was also super cute and pink! I didnt have any issues with the packaging like some people have said. I would reccoment this product and when I run out I and going to get another =)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by mattie612

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is the single worst product I have ever used.... I bought it because it was pink and smelled good, what a mistake. I used it and had a horrible allergic reaction, my skin was tight, red, dry, it was beyond anything I have ever experienced. I had to talk to a pharmacist because my reaction was so out of control. The only thing that helped was smearing vaseline all over my face...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by ARIEL17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this cleanser every night, before i go to bed. It does a good job of getting rid of most acne, and removes my face makeup. I love how it smells, (just like grapefruit)! I also like how it makes my face feel cleansed after i use it. I do recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Jazzminebrazil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So, despite the comments i read i decided to try this product for myself i didn't purchase the one pictured above instead bought the "Oil Free Acne Wash Pink GrapeFruit Cream Cleanser" now i dont know how much of a difference it really makes but i really enjoy the cream cleanser instead of the regular facial wash, i feel that yes it does tend to leave your skin dry especially if you have dry skin already but used with a good moisturizer you should have no problems, i dont really have acne but i do get tiny bumps here and there and it keeps me from getting those and of course keeps away those blackheads, i think that everyones skin reacts differently to this product but for me it did work, but i can tell you the cream cleanser is better alternative then the scrub and the regular soap cleanser it's lighter and dosent have so much sacilyc acid. i do recommend trying this product if your willing to take a little risk i guess.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by KiKiAKillah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When i first bought this i actually liked it but after a while it started burning my skin & drying it out like crazy!.it makes moisturizers burn my face also.It also made my skin flaky like.The Price Was Cool..But The packaging Is a problem..if its not sitting up right then the product leaks out of the top of it...i wouldnt never buy his again..i wouldnt recommend it either especially if u have dry skin..it just makes it dryer..

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2010 1:58:00 AM More reviews by clolita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wish I had never touched this.
Do not, under any circumstances, use this product if you have sensitive or dry skin. I used it a total of 3 times. I woke up with a tight, flaky, stinging face. It had bright red spots on cheeks and chin. Even the gentlest moisturizer burns like fire. It hurts to touch my face. It hurts to get water on it. It has been 3 days since I stopped using it, and it still hasn't gotten any better.

If you plan on using it, please try it out on a small area first and wait a day to see if your skin reacts to it in a bad way.