April 19, 2014 | 1115 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product, because it worked really well! The only thing I hate about this prouduct is that the top comes off very easily, and it spilled all over my zune, and destroyed it. That's the only reason why I have'nt purchaced another.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2009 2:35:00 AM More reviews by rubii00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had this formula first and then decided to try the green one (redness soothing), but I prefer the grapefruit. I used this face wash without any issues. I even took this with me to Thailand where I vacationed for three weeks. I was pretty certain that I'd break out from change of weather/enviroment, but, nope, this cleanser kept my skin in line. It smells refreshing, too. The only complaint that I have with this is that it gets watered down too easily, which I blame for the poor packaging. I wash my face in the shower so, really, there's no way to get around that. The original, I think, is the one that is super overdrying that everyone is complaining about. And the green one is not efficient at keeping the breakouts away.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Paleskinblueeyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Be extremely careful with this! I used this back when my skin was super oily and I had acne all over my face. This didn't really clear it up, but it prevented new breakouts from forming. However, I had to stop using this because it dried me out beyond belief. My skin was flaking on my nose and cheeks, and I had extremely oily skin. The flaking was so bad that I couldn't wear makeup to cover my existent acne because my skin was so scalely.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by dillweed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Use with CAUTION! This product is extremely drying! I do not have sensitive skin - I frequently use various peels, scrubs and serums. I only used this product for 2 days (4 washes) and the whole lower half of my face got dry and red and covered with dozens of tiny white heads. I immediately discontinued use and began using the mildest cleansers and moisturing products. Three days later it is red and peeling but the whiteheads are finally starting to decrease in number. Maybe after all this clears up, I might try it once a week - but I can't see using it twice daily like the product recommends.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2009 3:02:00 AM More reviews by mzzstylish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

so i break out occasionally.
and my face is super oily. i purchased this and the smell is alright but this dried my face a hell lot. i always put on moistureizers but this just made my face all flakey. but after it got better but it didnt even help with my pimples. neutrogena products just dont work on me

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by misscayanxoxo

This product was a waste of money, It didn't seem to help me much, and it broke me out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by fantasy214

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this is pretty good only if you USE A LITTLE BIT. Gently rinse with warm water and pat dry.
(If ur skin still feels dry, all u have to do is wipe away the dry skin with a wash cloth and add moisterier to that spot right after)

It can still be quite drying though and may have made my skin produce more oil

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by xoflyingheartsxo

I love this product, it makes my skin so soft, my face is a little dry after but I think thats cuz of teh spot treatmeant I am using. I have used this for a whole now and I love it!! Id so buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by nicolebailon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

when i bought this i just ran out of my usual cleanser "clearasil 3 in 1 cleanser". i went to the store and i couldn't find it anywhere, so i saw this neutrogena one and thought that i should just try it since it was on sale.

so i was expecting it too be great, BUT it turns out it wasn't. it was TOO DRYING and that lead to bit of BREAKOUTS. it sucked. i wouldn't buy it again ever. i think that it all depends on your skin type too, but for mine it was too harsh and over drying.. i had to load on the moisturizers every morning and it still didn't help my skin.

skip it. not worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well, I've been using it for 2 days now...my skin has not got any worse as I just have oily skin but no breakouts whatsoever. I just noticed a slight drying effect around my nose. But this could also be from the cold weather and the fact that I caught a cold...?! Who knows. I also have the feeling that you have to do 2 washes at least to get rid of all your makeup/buildup from the day. That's wasting product then though. Whatever, it's not my favorite wash in the world and I won't repurchase. I'm kinda disappointed.