October 30, 2014 | 1808 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2003 5:18:00 PM More reviews by copleywjc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great coverage, no streaking, not too dry so doesn't clog up on skin. Really lasts a long time...great colors - matches perfectly with my skin tone

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2003 5:39:00 PM More reviews by kittyhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is an affordable foundation and a little goes a long way. The texture reminds me of Estee's Double Wear. And I could find a perfect match in Buff. But I wish Revlon would improve the packaging like putting this in a pump bottle or squeeze out tube. And I wish it had at least spf15 rather than the miserable spf6. As for lasting power and budge proof effect, I give Estee Double Wear a higher ranking. **UPDATE** I've to drop my score from a "4" to a "1". This foundation separates and settles into every pore and fine line on my forehead, cheeks and mouth areas. Ok, it'll have to go into the garbage bin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2003 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Redhead58

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used Color Stay foundation in Natural Beige for a long time, and was happy to see that it's now in a pump!! The original glass bottle is messy and wasteful, but man, the quality of this stuff is amazing. It's sweatproof and has always made my skin look flawless. It covers a multitude of imperfections. I use a cheap Jane powder with it and the results are great. I'm usually not so product-faithful, but I am to this foundation. Worth the kind-of-high price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2003 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Reinhardt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought Revlon's Colorstay NATURAL makeup, the one with the pump. (MAKE SURE of the pump. The other pumpless one is poop.) The price was $12. I am not one to spend a lot in makeup, so that price I am NOT used to.

My gawd, flawless.

I highly recommend it. And the color Nude is so exact to my skin, it's eerie.

Everyone goes so crazy over this new Revlon product, that I said what the hell. And boy am I glad.

Frigging amazing. It stays so "put" that it did not come off on my tissue when I blew my nose. Unreal!

It even spreads well and a little dab with do ya!

I found my foundation Holy Grail. And my quest only took 17 years. I thank all for this suggestion.

Please give it a chance. Go to Rite Aid, which has that guaranteed makeup thing, and buy it and keep the receipt.

If you have oily skin or oily/normal (like me), I strongly believe that this is YOUR foundation.

My only gripe is that it comes in a glass container (with a pump! Remember the pump). I am a little clumsy, so I am going to wrap the container in bubblewrap and a rubberband. But if you ever think you hear an anguished scream out in the hills somewhere, it's me and it's because the container fell and broke.

Now onto a totally smudge-proof mascara.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2003 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Matilde_5_11_77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While the colorstay lite colors are beautiful, the foundation smells horrible, has a tendency to make one break out, and irritates the eyes. I think it will be discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This foundation looks great on, but I found it really hard to apply. It dries fast, so you really have to work fast to get an even application. The newer version - Colorstay Natural goes on much better! I really recommend the Colorstay Natural over this - it is my new holy grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2003 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Beachgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a phenomenal foundation if you want an absolutely flawless complexion. My skin looks amazing when I put this on and I always get compliments on my "perfect" skin (which is less than perfect without Colorstay Foundation!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2003 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This product is great if you need more coverage, and more of a matte finish. It is true to its name, it does not wear off. The only problem I have with it is the packaging, sort of messy, would prefer pump-style applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2003 2:32:00 PM More reviews by divagrrl80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The absolute best. No smell,no caking...GREAT variety of natural, true to skin tone shades! My skin is less than flawless, but this foundation gives me confidence.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Tanjas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best foundations for normal to oily skins. It has great staying power and covers extremely well. You just have to moisturise your skin before applying it and it will glide over your skin perfectly. Also hurry up a little because it dries quickly. But once set, you get perfect, flawless looking skin. A winner!
    P.S. I just hate the packaging, I prefer pump dispensers.