July 22, 2014 | 2311 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2003 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best foundation I've ever used. I switched over from Chanel's Teint Fluide Universel. It's a third of the price of Chanel's and it doesn't rub off. I have normal to dry skin and this foundation doesn't dry me out and evens out my complexion. I love the finish and it's not heavy nor cakey. UPDATE: I had to switch back to Chanel (Double Perfection Fluide this time, not Universel) because the Colorstay became to drying for my skin. It worked for the couple of months I used it, though! Colorstay is best for people who are more oily, because if you tend to be drier, it will really dry your skin out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2002 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Emily

I really like this foundation--it is one of the best out there for oily skin that is prone to breakouts b/c it really does have GREAT coverage. I don't need as much coverage these days, but I have always had luck with this foundation. I really like it! Wish they would quit hiking up the price...it IS drugstore after all ;)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2002 1:01:00 AM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yuck I hated this, it's sooo sheer it barely covers anything, my friend even said "it doesn't look like you're wearing any makeup" which is a bad thing 'cause I like my face looking super flawless and this did not help

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2002 12:16:00 AM More reviews by oclbgirl

I have been using this for almost 3 years. I have very, very oily skin that is somewhat acne prone and this makes my skin look almost flawless! I had a huge problem w/ acne about 2 years ago and still have some light scarring which the Colorstay covers up/evens out nicely. I get many compliments on my complexion when I use this. This helps keep my skin matte throughout most of the day and it doesn't break me out. I apply it w/ a sponge for a more sheer finish b/c it is a medium-heavy coverage base.