October 23, 2014 | 1847 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2003 4:11:00 PM More reviews by SuZen

This had too much coverage for me. My bf kept complaining about how heavy it looked. And I couldn't really match my skin shade perfectly. Someone who could match their skin better and wants a lot of coverage might like it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2003 3:16:00 PM More reviews by kat_kinsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bloody awful product, thick, made my pores look huge, and looked so unnatural it was unreal (quite literally)Very chalky, thick and gloopy consistency which made it difficult to apply. would anyone like my bottle to try?????!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2003 10:49:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Skintype>combo,sensitive, rosacea.

I purchased this because I needed something to cover the redness on my face..You have to be really quick when blending this foundation because it dries in seconds. It does stay put and offers medium-full coverage. However, I broke out from this and cannot use it anymore. I am not fond of the tight feeling it leaves so you should moisturize before applying. I much prefer EL's Double Wear to this one..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2003 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Nathalie

This has got to be my holy grail foundation for spring/summer!! My sister was applying it on me for a dance show and was so amazed that it covered absolutely everything(she uses MAC btw).And let me say that I definitely do not have good skin, but this made all my red marks almost disappear. Its amazing! I got it in Nude, which looks a little orange going on, but out in the sun it looks fine on my skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2003 11:44:00 PM More reviews by CamiLynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought I liked this product but after someone told me it look cakey I have not used it since. Also this foundation lacks a color for very light skin like mine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2003 8:06:00 PM More reviews by TaraJean75

I used to use this before Bare escentuals and its definitly my runner up! Great for all day wear! but you do feel a little masky!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2003 9:18:00 AM More reviews by sally2002

I really wanted to love this foundation when it first came out (and then again last year, trying one more time), but it's SO thick and mask-like and smells SO bad that I just can't handle it. The new Colorstay Stay Natural is a much better foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2003 3:53:00 AM More reviews by catrpillrgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Colorstay Lite was my favorite, I love it!! I've used it for a year. Buff is perfect in color, it stays on, keeps shine away, and doesn't break me out at all! I tried so many foundations searching for one that doesn't break me out ever and now that I finally have, it appears to have been discontinued!! I'm out and there's none to be found anywhere.What's up with Revlon? Nothing for oily skin now! BTW, don't be fooled by New Complexion's claim of oil-free, in two days it broke me out in huge pimples, the size of which I have not experienced since high school. I gave it away, no more acne.

The regular Colorstay is decent, but the texture is chalkier than the Lite version.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2003 9:25:00 PM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I was really surprised when I first used this a few weeks ago. The texture is light on the skin and I always imagined a long-lasting foundation to be really really thick and mask-like. The coverage it gives is light-medium and while it does make me look like I have foundation on, it isn't very obvious or artificial looking. I find that if I don't blend quickly enough, it 'sets' on my skin and looks cakey.. but if I apply a thin layer of oil-free moisturizer beforehand, it glides on much more easily :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2003 5:18:00 PM More reviews by copleywjc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great coverage, no streaking, not too dry so doesn't clog up on skin. Really lasts a long time...great colors - matches perfectly with my skin tone