April 18, 2014 | 1225 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup [Discontinued and Reformulated Early 2013]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2003 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Beachgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a phenomenal foundation if you want an absolutely flawless complexion. My skin looks amazing when I put this on and I always get compliments on my "perfect" skin (which is less than perfect without Colorstay Foundation!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2003 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This product is great if you need more coverage, and more of a matte finish. It is true to its name, it does not wear off. The only problem I have with it is the packaging, sort of messy, would prefer pump-style applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2003 2:32:00 PM More reviews by divagrrl80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The absolute best. No smell,no caking...GREAT variety of natural, true to skin tone shades! My skin is less than flawless, but this foundation gives me confidence.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Tanjas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best foundations for normal to oily skins. It has great staying power and covers extremely well. You just have to moisturise your skin before applying it and it will glide over your skin perfectly. Also hurry up a little because it dries quickly. But once set, you get perfect, flawless looking skin. A winner!
    P.S. I just hate the packaging, I prefer pump dispensers.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2003 7:44:00 PM More reviews by HollyLA

Although this does cover very well and does stay on for most of the day, it's a very heavy make up. If you have oily skin, it does tend to cake up and eventually start slipping off. Also, kinda tough to apply because it starts sticking fast, you have to apply very quickly. I much prefer Revlon's Mattifying makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2003 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Peachyone

This offers great coverage and lasts all day. I use Sand Beige. If I try another foundation I always come back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2003 8:56:00 PM More reviews by siamesekiss

I have used Nude for over five years now and love it. It really stays and doesn't look cakey. I do not recommend you wear it with Revlon powder though, it's just looks too heavy that way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2003 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best foundation I've ever used. I switched over from Chanel's Teint Fluide Universel. It's a third of the price of Chanel's and it doesn't rub off. I have normal to dry skin and this foundation doesn't dry me out and evens out my complexion. I love the finish and it's not heavy nor cakey. UPDATE: I had to switch back to Chanel (Double Perfection Fluide this time, not Universel) because the Colorstay became to drying for my skin. It worked for the couple of months I used it, though! Colorstay is best for people who are more oily, because if you tend to be drier, it will really dry your skin out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2002 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Emily

I really like this foundation--it is one of the best out there for oily skin that is prone to breakouts b/c it really does have GREAT coverage. I don't need as much coverage these days, but I have always had luck with this foundation. I really like it! Wish they would quit hiking up the price...it IS drugstore after all ;)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2002 1:01:00 AM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yuck I hated this, it's sooo sheer it barely covers anything, my friend even said "it doesn't look like you're wearing any makeup" which is a bad thing 'cause I like my face looking super flawless and this did not help