Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 7/14/2009 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this lip balm. It's one of my absolute favorites -- I like it even better than the original Burt's Bees for moisturizing. The original mint-scented Burt's Bees is thicker and dryer, and makes a better base for lipstick, but I really felt like the Pomegranate one kept my lips softer and added a nice sheen.

I also really enjoy the smell. It's not a strong pomegranate scent - just a little fruity and not too sweet.

on 7/14/2009 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The scent and taste of the lip balm takes a little time to appreciate, but the moisture it provides far outweighs any Burt's Bees lip balm. I have extremely dry lips, and this is one of only two products that keeps them moisturized, the other being MAC lip conditioner. It's obviously the cheaper alternative, though I prefer the MAC lip conditioner. It smells absolutely nothing like pomegranate, and it tastes like wax. That makes sense as one of the main ingredients is beeswax. It doesn't provide the pseudo-breath freshening properties as the original Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, but it works a lot better without the stinging of the peppermint oil.

on 7/14/2009 3:55:00 AM

I prefer this to the original lip balm because it give just a hint of color and it tastes pretty good. It works as well as the other Burt's Bees lip products. The only difference the color, scent and taste. If you are looking for something a bit different than the original, this might be for you.

on 7/13/2009 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My review for the original formula is pretty much the same. Anyone can use it. It's not tacky, not greasy.

I like the flavor and I honestly wasn't sure what to expect with the color but even though it's lightly tinted, it doesn't show up. Good if that's what you want, bad if you wanted a touch of color.

Overall, I would buy this again and it's just a good tube to keep in your purse or at your desk.

on 7/8/2009 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this stuff. Absorbs nicely and tastes great. I like the original best..but I would buy this again.

on 7/6/2009 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

It's good. No complaints. Doesn't need to be reapplied often, like the original Burt's Bees Lip stuff.

on 7/3/2009 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Gives a pretty sheen to the lips, I would love if it had a minty tingle.

on 7/1/2009 2:36:00 AM

I LOVE this lip balm! It goes on smooth, not waxy like the other Burt's Bees lip balm, really hydrates my lips, and gives a little bit of sheer color. I absolutely adore this. The only thing I don't like about it is it's ALWAYS sold out! And none of the other Burt's Bees are near as good. Anyway BEST lip balm ever imo and it's my ultimate HG. [:

on 6/29/2009 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

So, after the hype of Burt's Bee's, I decided to try some. I opted for the pomegranate 'cause it says "hydrating" & I figured the color would give me a slight tint. :P Anyway, so at first I was like, "Okay, I can see the hype, but its not AMAZING" & then it started drying my lips out! But then I continued using it & it became just average. Not amazing & not drying. But now I've lost it. :/ Haha. Anyway, for $3, I'd probably pass on buying this whenever I need lip balm, but I might pick this up if I forget mine (like I did today!) or something. I'm a Chapstick girl, but SoftLips is slowly rising!

on 6/29/2009 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Awesome lip balm ! I loved the honey lip balm by Burts Bees, but this is even better ! Smells nice, leaves a light tint. I wear it all the time. Pure wonder ! I adore it !

Top Rated Lip Treatments