Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Hops, Balm Mint (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast (Faex) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Jojoba Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake

on 9/29/2006 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

Not a fan. I have dry coarse coloured hair, and since I started swimming every day in a belated attempt to get fit, my hair has taken a bit of a beating. I tried this hoping it would give my hair some much needed TLC, but I found it worse than average. The formula feels thick and rich, and I like the idea of natural ingredients, but it just doesn't do anything for my hair. It leaves it feeling drier than when I started, with a nasty "hay" look, which remains even after attempts to style. Also, the smell (as with the rest of the aussie range) is foul - incredibly overbearing, aggressive and artificial. *shudder* Side note: I have had a bit more success with the Aussie Hair Insurance leave-in conditioner spray.

I tried this out because I had heard good things about it, but I was not impressed. A boring, ok conditioner, but not any kind of miracle. It wasn't super moisturizing, but it did smell really good! I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it all that much either. I didn't really think it seemed like a deep conditioner, but I do have pretty dry hair. They have little packets of it that you can try, so if you were wanting to get some, I'd recommend trying the packet instead of the whole bottle.

on 9/28/2006 8:58:00 AM

This conditioner did not do much for my highlighted, overprocessed hair. Mostly it just settled into the roots creating a heavy feeling, leaving the outer layer dry!

on 9/7/2006 1:22:00 PM

Poking around Big Lots, I came across the sample packs of this for $0.50, so I grabbed a couple. First, it smells terrific--totally fake and candyish, which I would normally loathe, but some aunt or cousin must have used this when I was a kid because it brought memories back. Second, it's creamy, but not overly so, and I would classify it as only a bit more emollient than regular conditioner. I left it in for 5 minutes (or whatever the package instructed) and rinsed out for silky hair. The best part was that the scent lasted almost all day! Sweet! Usually my hair gobbles up whatever product scent lingers, so this was a treat. Not 100% sure I'd repurchase since aside from the smell, I can't rave about anything. Perhaps the next time I need a trip down memory lane..

on 9/7/2006 1:15:00 PM

I've been using this since high school (that's twenty years, people!) and it is the one thing I use consistently and joyously. I have fine, straight hair, not much of it, and it gets permed regularly because I love the body and curls. This stuff was made for curls. I have used it as a leave-in conditioner, a styling product, and even an overnight conditioner--all with excellent results. This would be my most wished for product if I were stranded on an island somewhere. Bravo, Aussie!

Sadly gone, I can't imagine why a product like this would be discontinued. It has been replaced by Deeeeeeeeep, which isn't as good, IMO. I don't mind it, but the original gave me much better results.

This product was awful for my curly hair. It seemed to make it more dry and tangled.

It smells really nice, like grape lollipops or something, and it's cheap enough. It's no miracle though. I use it as a basic conditioner when I'm in a hurry. Would not buy again.

I have used this on and off for years. Good stuff.

on 8/11/2006 12:19:00 AM

love love love it! makes your hair so soft and light- and it has such a great bottle! i use it on my whole head and let it sit longer then the 3 mins. once a week and everytime i wash, let it sit on my bang area for a few minutes. i will always use this product and recommend it over any other deep conditioner any day.

on 8/3/2006 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

More like a basic conditionor. there's the reason why you can use it everyday. Very overrated. Use Garnier Fructic's instead. Not worth the little money it costs.

Top Rated Aussie Products