April 20, 2014 | 874 users online

Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 10:45:00 AM More reviews by harris5998

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is truly a miracle! My hair is extremely damaged from too much coloring and I was sadly considering cutting it. Thank goodness I tried this product before I did! After only one use, my hair looks and feels healthy, shiny and full of body. I have to say, this is my HG conditioner! I would give it ten stars if I could!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2006 12:07:00 PM More reviews by curly_brunette

I remember using this as a teen and it was my hairsaving conditioner. I don't know if that was because I didn't know any better (used to use Prell shampoo every day) or because it was better back then, but I recently just repurchased and am very disappointed. It actually made my hair more dry and tangled. I don't care for the scent either. The only thing I liked about the product is the cool bottle (no cap or anything - you just squeeze and it comes out the bottom)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2006 2:11:00 PM More reviews by peachy_snapple

I have fine, wavy hair that is actually quite healthy. I only blow dry my hair (no curling irons or flat irons) and I always use a heat protectant product beforehand. That being said Aussie 3 Minute Miracle makes my hair more softer, shiny and manageable. It makes my hair dry faster and tames frizzies (not all because that would be impossible). I put this all over my hair, even on the roots (bad i know) but it doesn't leave my hair greasy at all. Overall a wonderful drugstore product, plus its very cheap and the bottle is pretty cool too. I'm also going to try Nexxus Emergencee and 3 Minute Miracle Deeeep to compare. It doesn't really smell like Austrailian Balm Mint, more like saddle soap? but the smell isn't terrible and doesn't linger long so it's fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2006 10:10:00 PM More reviews by KS1972

I was really surprised by how much I liked this product. I have always used high-end products and have wasted sooo much money on empty promises (do I sound bitter yet--LOL?)... anyhow, I like how silky and smooth it makes my fine, highlighted hair. It also doesn't weigh it down, like most conditioner-type products tend to do. I do follow it up with various volumizing/thickening products prior to blowdrying-- so that may help as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2006 11:37:00 AM More reviews by DaleJrFan50

This is a mediocre drugstore conditioner/deep conditioner.. It's really cheap for the big bottle (shampoo size) and it lasts a while. It's thick and really makes my hair soft (due to the massive amount of cones) and shiny. I wasn't too sure on which one to get (the regular or the deeeep) but both work very well. Won't repurchase again b/c it takes a ton of clarifying to get rid of the cones.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2006 11:27:00 PM More reviews by J_Love

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It does its job as a more intensive, deep treating conditioner. It made my hair soft, and that's good, but it's definitely far from a "miracle".

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2006 10:15:00 PM More reviews by briarxrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the sample size of this to try it out. It seemed to not make much of a difference, although it probably made my hair a little softer.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2006 3:34:00 PM More reviews by aon1

I remember using this as a teenager and not liking then, but after reading some reviews decided to give it another go...absolutely terrible. Left my hair completely dried out and looking like a nest of sorts. Had to very carefully comb while wet otherwise would end up with serious breakage.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2006 4:53:00 PM More reviews by e_L_L_e

what i like: smart packaging. what i don't like: it's not exactly a TREATMENT imo (it's the same as any other hair conditioner), AWFUL smell (reminded me of the deodrant smell in public restrooms,ugh). it's not worth it. paula begoun said that conditioners and DEEP conditioners are essentially the same thing because most of the time, the formulas are very similar. i do find that my hair feels slightly softer after using this product, but i KNOW it's just the silicones giving that fake soft feeling. and i HATE how cosmetic companies use silicones in their products to give consumers immediate gratification, but their product lacks in real substancial EFFECTIVE ingredients. besides, silicones can build up in hair, weighing it down. so now, i'm just using johnson's baby shampoo (which is safe, gentle, and simple) SANS conditioner. my hair feels better than ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 12:22:00 AM More reviews by drinkmoresoup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't notice a difference the first two times I used this, but now all of a sudden my hair feels so much more silky and my ends aren't so brittle looking (haven't trimmed in a year--bad, I know). I am really liking this. Just have to be careful only to use on my ends and halfway to my roots.