Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Hops, Balm Mint (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast (Faex) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Jojoba Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok, tried this after reading reviews on here, but it hasnt done anything for my hair. My hair is still dry and brittle.... will not be buying again. smells good and price is great but its not for meeeee..

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've been using this for a couple weeks now. I really don't think it's doing too much. It isn't making my hair worse, but it isn't improving it either. I use this and then end up having to use a leave-in conditioner afterwards. My hair is pretty dry, so it's possible that this is ok for mild conditioning, but if you put the word "Miracle" in your product name, it seems like the conditioning should be better. On the upside, I love the smell. I guess the smell is one you either love or hate. If you use this, you better love the smell because it STAYS. I feel like I'm wearing a perfume - even after my hair dries, you can smell it the whole day. Since I like the smell and I hate to waste, I'll finish this bottle but I won't be buying this again.

Hmmm, I didn't really like this. At first, the smell was wonderful to me, because it brought back memories when my mom used Aussie on me when I was little. But then after awhile it just smells bad. It didn't help my really damaged hair at all. In fact, it made it fall out even more. So no, I did not like this at all.

Not really sure about this conditioning treatment. Think it might be a bit too moisturising and it took a while to wash out. The smell wasn't that nice either. Put i wouldn't repurchase but I suppose I'd get 1 of the little 99p packets if my hair felt really dry.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff!.. I use it maybe twice a week because I have oily hair and I'll usually use this when I have to blow-out, iron, and curl my hair.. After the 3 minutes of leaving it in, it washes out SO SMOOTH. This is amazing.

I have extremely dry & frizzy hair that defies all kinds of shampoos & conditioners. I had hoped that the 3-minute miracle would be able to tame my hair, but no such luck. My hair still remains dry, & regular use of this makes it worse. I still use it about once a week, but just to finish this. Will not repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Sooo drying- I did not see any miracles here! I do not recommend this product at all!!!!!!

this is good only if i use it once in a while.. it has practically 3 or 4 different alcohols in the top ingredients its reeeallly drying if i use it everyday and the bottle..ughh i hate the bottle ive used most of it up and i have to shake and squeeze and shake and squeeze to get the last bit out its so annoying

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

Not a fan. I have dry coarse coloured hair, and since I started swimming every day in a belated attempt to get fit, my hair has taken a bit of a beating. I tried this hoping it would give my hair some much needed TLC, but I found it worse than average. The formula feels thick and rich, and I like the idea of natural ingredients, but it just doesn't do anything for my hair. It leaves it feeling drier than when I started, with a nasty "hay" look, which remains even after attempts to style. Also, the smell (as with the rest of the aussie range) is foul - incredibly overbearing, aggressive and artificial. *shudder* Side note: I have had a bit more success with the Aussie Hair Insurance leave-in conditioner spray.

I tried this out because I had heard good things about it, but I was not impressed. A boring, ok conditioner, but not any kind of miracle. It wasn't super moisturizing, but it did smell really good! I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it all that much either. I didn't really think it seemed like a deep conditioner, but I do have pretty dry hair. They have little packets of it that you can try, so if you were wanting to get some, I'd recommend trying the packet instead of the whole bottle.

Top Rated Aussie Products