August 1, 2014 | 1774 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2006 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Mayerpod

My hair is naturally wavy and in an attempt to be low maintence I will usually wash and go. However, recently my hair was frizzing so much that I had to straighten it everyday. I thought it could be a bad haircut or the humidity but after I tried this conditioner I realized that my hair was just FRIED. This treatment (and John Frieda's Daily Nourishment Leave-In Fortifying Spray) really saved my hair! I can wash and go again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2006 11:56:00 PM More reviews by djcanopy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this conditioner. I use it at least every other shampoo, seldom leaving it in for more than a minute - I use it like a "regular" conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny and frizzless, yet is still holds the style I put it in well. I try other conditioners as I see something that looks or sounds like the be all to end all - or like an interesting new product, but in the end this is the best - and the price is hard to beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 10:45:00 AM More reviews by harris5998

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is truly a miracle! My hair is extremely damaged from too much coloring and I was sadly considering cutting it. Thank goodness I tried this product before I did! After only one use, my hair looks and feels healthy, shiny and full of body. I have to say, this is my HG conditioner! I would give it ten stars if I could!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2006 12:07:00 PM More reviews by curly_brunette

I remember using this as a teen and it was my hairsaving conditioner. I don't know if that was because I didn't know any better (used to use Prell shampoo every day) or because it was better back then, but I recently just repurchased and am very disappointed. It actually made my hair more dry and tangled. I don't care for the scent either. The only thing I liked about the product is the cool bottle (no cap or anything - you just squeeze and it comes out the bottom)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2006 2:11:00 PM More reviews by peachy_snapple

I have fine, wavy hair that is actually quite healthy. I only blow dry my hair (no curling irons or flat irons) and I always use a heat protectant product beforehand. That being said Aussie 3 Minute Miracle makes my hair more softer, shiny and manageable. It makes my hair dry faster and tames frizzies (not all because that would be impossible). I put this all over my hair, even on the roots (bad i know) but it doesn't leave my hair greasy at all. Overall a wonderful drugstore product, plus its very cheap and the bottle is pretty cool too. I'm also going to try Nexxus Emergencee and 3 Minute Miracle Deeeep to compare. It doesn't really smell like Austrailian Balm Mint, more like saddle soap? but the smell isn't terrible and doesn't linger long so it's fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2006 10:10:00 PM More reviews by KS1972

I was really surprised by how much I liked this product. I have always used high-end products and have wasted sooo much money on empty promises (do I sound bitter yet--LOL?)... anyhow, I like how silky and smooth it makes my fine, highlighted hair. It also doesn't weigh it down, like most conditioner-type products tend to do. I do follow it up with various volumizing/thickening products prior to blowdrying-- so that may help as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2006 11:37:00 AM More reviews by DaleJrFan50

This is a mediocre drugstore conditioner/deep conditioner.. It's really cheap for the big bottle (shampoo size) and it lasts a while. It's thick and really makes my hair soft (due to the massive amount of cones) and shiny. I wasn't too sure on which one to get (the regular or the deeeep) but both work very well. Won't repurchase again b/c it takes a ton of clarifying to get rid of the cones.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2006 11:27:00 PM More reviews by J_Love

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It does its job as a more intensive, deep treating conditioner. It made my hair soft, and that's good, but it's definitely far from a "miracle".

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2006 10:15:00 PM More reviews by briarxrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the sample size of this to try it out. It seemed to not make much of a difference, although it probably made my hair a little softer.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2006 3:34:00 PM More reviews by aon1

I remember using this as a teenager and not liking then, but after reading some reviews decided to give it another go...absolutely terrible. Left my hair completely dried out and looking like a nest of sorts. Had to very carefully comb while wet otherwise would end up with serious breakage.