TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 11/27/2010 8:40:00 AM

This is the first and only heat protector product I have used. It has a nice smell and causes the hair to smoothen and straighten. It is easy to open and close. I highly recommend this product.

on 11/27/2010 1:56:00 AM

dear lord this product smells like WOW
i cant stop smelling my hair when i spritz it in. omg its..love really
sometimes i wish it was socially acceptable to wear this scent as a perfume cuz, i love it. *sniff
in regards to function, i do believe it works as this is the first time in years i have noticed that my hair hasnt been sprouting split ends or signs of weakening hair etc.
plus, it smells perfect
i wish the whole world could smell like this. i do blieve it would make it a better place. maybe even bring about world peace. yes. i think it would :)

on 11/25/2010 1:43:00 PM

AMAZING HEAT PROTECTANT!

this makes my hair so soft and shiny, and i find it doesn't make my hair flat!

and it protects to!

Edit: Okay, i found out my this WASN'T causing my dry scalp (it wasn't dandruff ^^;) problem, it was actually my shampoo that was doing it.

on 11/24/2010 6:28:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

LOOOVE this product! It smells great and works great. I do notice a difference in how my hair looks when I don't use the product and when I do. I would highly recommend to anyone.

on 11/23/2010 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wish i could use this..but i will continue to search for a hair protectant that suits me. Problem is this broke me out everytime i used it. I would leave iton the shelf for a week or two, then try it..broke out on back of neck and behind ears every time..yuck. my guess is that the SECOND INGREDIENT AMODIMETHICONE is causing this..sigh..i envy the girls that can use cones...

on 11/17/2010 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product after watching YouTube videos on how to curl your hair with a flat iron and saw that it was recommended. Previously I had not done anything more than add an extra conditioning anti-frizz serum to my hair after my shower and air drying my hair. I did not use the flat iron on a regular basis, but now that I am going to be doing the curling process and I have colored hair, this step is essential. The thing that struck me most about this product is that you can spray it on dry hair and it dries in minutes without sticky residue and you are ready to style. The spray covers a large area and the nozzle is easy to pump either left or right handed with your arm fully extended. The smell is divine and the price is right.

I have also discovered the TRESemme hairspray and picked up a can. I used to buy Big Sexy Hair but with the curls I want something that gives a softer (yet firm) hold.

on 11/16/2010 11:30:00 PM

I don't have any complaints about this product. I have very frizzy, very damaged hair, so it didn't help me very much in the beginning; but I noticed after using an entire bottle every time I blow dried or straightened my hair, my hair is 60% healtheir than before. I absolutley love the smell of it, and even when you over-spray, it doesn't leave your hair greasy or stiff. Overall great product!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

PROS
-Cheap
-Protects my hair
-Significantly less breakage
-Smells nice

on 11/11/2010 11:28:00 AM

I LOVE this product! I just bought this a few days ago, after not using a heat protectant spray for too long(what's wrong with me?) :( Well, my hair was always healthy, and I would use smoothing serums and things like that before styling. But now since I've been coloring more, and the heat styling, straightening has put my hair through torture,I wanted to use this one! Tresemme products have always been good, even though I don't currently use them, but never had any problems with my hair when using them. This spray is great, it has such a nice smell too:) It keeps my hair smooth and soft, silky and I just feel better after having used it. It's so important to use something to protect your locks! Give it a try...ciao!

on 11/9/2010 7:43:00 PM

I have been using this product for about 3 years and its fantastic! I blow dry and flat iron my hair a few times a week so my hair goes though quite a bit! I've tried many heat protection products and many have left my hair dry, stiff, or greasy. Not this stuff. After spraying my hair a few times and ironing it, my hair is smooth and soft; just what TRESemme promised. The trigger is easy to use and you don't need a lot of product so an 8oz bottle will last you a long time! Like I already mentioned, I've been using this product for a few years and I'll continue to do so. 5 lippies from me!

Popular Styling Products