TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 11/29/2010 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I heard everyone raving about this but honestly its not that great. When I first put it on I loved how it sprayed and the sturdy and edgy packaging. But it smells TERRIBLE that alone would make me never buy this product again. (some of my guy friends smelled my hair and said it was a turn off) so if you do want this product I would recommend a body spray or perfume to spray on your hair after wards. Also it made my hair go flat, it lost volume and its curl (I curled my hair) and It looked horrible at the end of the day. When I straiten it, its okay but it still makes my hair flat (I don't put any on the roots, and I have naturally voluminous so i know its this product that did it.) On the upside though it made my hair soft and shiny after the heat. But most heat sprays do so I'll just skip this product next time.

on 11/29/2010 12:26:00 AM

Love it , it doesn't grease your hair out :)

on 11/28/2010 7:22:00 PM

HG! this product is the only one for me!

I have very fine/thin hair, so I really need to avoid using too many products, or products that will leave buildup or feel heavy or greasy in my hair.

you will NOT feel or notice this product in your hair no matter how much you spray on, but this stuff works wonders!

after one use before blowdrying, my hair is less fried and WAY softer and shiner than without using it. I also use it before using my CHI flatiron and have really great results!

It really protects your hair and makes it feel soft and healthy, and for me it also helps with detangling and controling frizz!

it has a very light, pleasent scent, bairly noticeable, but the scent will stay on your hair (which I like, but some people might not.)

it has a manual-spray top that always gives an even, light mist on your hair and has yet to clog for me....however some people might find the positioning of this nozzle difficult to use in those hard-to-reach places on your head.

BEST OF ALL: its a LARGE bottle that is DIRT CHEAP! worth a try!

on 11/28/2010 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this product! Great price, smells great too. I spray this in my hair after I towel dry my hair and it helps with de-tangling my hair also before I blow dry.

on 11/27/2010 8:40:00 AM

This is the first and only heat protector product I have used. It has a nice smell and causes the hair to smoothen and straighten. It is easy to open and close. I highly recommend this product.

on 11/27/2010 1:56:00 AM

dear lord this product smells like WOW
i cant stop smelling my hair when i spritz it in. omg its..love really
sometimes i wish it was socially acceptable to wear this scent as a perfume cuz, i love it. *sniff
in regards to function, i do believe it works as this is the first time in years i have noticed that my hair hasnt been sprouting split ends or signs of weakening hair etc.
plus, it smells perfect
i wish the whole world could smell like this. i do blieve it would make it a better place. maybe even bring about world peace. yes. i think it would :)

on 11/25/2010 1:43:00 PM

AMAZING HEAT PROTECTANT!

this makes my hair so soft and shiny, and i find it doesn't make my hair flat!

and it protects to!

Edit: Okay, i found out my this WASN'T causing my dry scalp (it wasn't dandruff ^^;) problem, it was actually my shampoo that was doing it.

on 11/24/2010 6:28:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

LOOOVE this product! It smells great and works great. I do notice a difference in how my hair looks when I don't use the product and when I do. I would highly recommend to anyone.

on 11/23/2010 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wish i could use this..but i will continue to search for a hair protectant that suits me. Problem is this broke me out everytime i used it. I would leave iton the shelf for a week or two, then try it..broke out on back of neck and behind ears every time..yuck. my guess is that the SECOND INGREDIENT AMODIMETHICONE is causing this..sigh..i envy the girls that can use cones...

on 11/17/2010 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product after watching YouTube videos on how to curl your hair with a flat iron and saw that it was recommended. Previously I had not done anything more than add an extra conditioning anti-frizz serum to my hair after my shower and air drying my hair. I did not use the flat iron on a regular basis, but now that I am going to be doing the curling process and I have colored hair, this step is essential. The thing that struck me most about this product is that you can spray it on dry hair and it dries in minutes without sticky residue and you are ready to style. The spray covers a large area and the nozzle is easy to pump either left or right handed with your arm fully extended. The smell is divine and the price is right.

I have also discovered the TRESemme hairspray and picked up a can. I used to buy Big Sexy Hair but with the curls I want something that gives a softer (yet firm) hold.

Video Reviews & Tutorials