September 2, 2014 | 1563 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by guccigrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

There are not many products i will buy repeatedly but this one i always do!
i have tried every heat protecting spray there is and this one has the best formula and best sprayer and it's super cheap!
it will not leave your hair oily , just silky and soft. My hairdresser always says how nice my hair is and is shocked to learn that i flat iron it every single day! Worth a try ladies!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ImCanadian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Tresseme has a winner with this product. It performs well, smells fantastic (I got nostalgic when I first whiffed it b/c it reminded me so much of Salon Selectives from the mid 90s!) and it has a great bottle. It sprays out in a mist which is never overwhelming for my fine hair. It doesn't cause greasiness in my hair nor does it feel sticky. It's a miracle product.

I was deciding between this heat tamer spray and the CHI iron guard. After some researching of reviews on MUA and youtube, I came to the conlusion that Treseme would be better. I think I made the right choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by coffeeandcigarettes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

my sister has this and i borrow it every time i straighten my hair. the price isn't bad and you don't need alot so the bottle will last a long time. smells good too. the sprayer is really good too, disperses an even mist. will definitely be buying my own.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 2:58:00 AM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't usually like to put products on my hair because it tends to get oily but I love this product! Before I blow dry/curl/straighten my hair, I always use this and it has a great scent. It doesn't really make my hair oily and after using it I found that my ends are not as dry and gross. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Can't believe I've never review this product!!! I love love love this spray the smell is amazing and it leaves my hair super shiny and soft with no frizz...this is the only thing I use at times to straighten my hair! I'm a cosmetology student and I use this stuff on other ppl all the time and they always ask me what it is because of the smell and how their hair feels when I'm done..two big thumbs up on this baby!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

FABBB!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by lak195

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great for the price! (I paid $8 here in Australia)
I normally use a rub in heat protectant, but thought I would try this considering it has so many good reviews. It took a little getting used to the spray on mist, but overall, I think it does the job well. I tried once spraying it on my dry hair before straightening, but didn't like how that made my hair feel. So I've been using it on damp hair (before blow drying and straightening), and it leaves my hair feeling really soft. It's good if you don't want your hair to be weighed down - I never realised, but the product I used to use (Redken Smoothdown Heat Glide) left my hair considerably more weighed down than with this product.
I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by DayDreamer223

I LOVE the smell! It's absolutely amazing! It's my favorite part, but also the spray bottle is fun cuz I feel like I'm watering my hair, LOL. But that was only the first time I used to, now I'm half asleep when I'm straitening my hair. Back to the review, if you could buy this, do it now. You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by qdgurrrl

I absolutely love this product! I love everything about this. Okay to start, the smell is fantastic. I hear people saying that it smells like apples, but personally, I think of something purple when I smell it. Also, a lot of people said it smells really strong, but once it goes on my hair, it doesn't smell that strong anymore.
Another thing is the spray nozzle itself. When you spray it, it comes out in a light mist, unlike some really direct jet stream. Which is awesome, because then the product evens out and it doesn't get clumped up in one spot.
Then the best part is that it makes my hair UBER SOFT and it has noticeably less frizz.
I don't think it feels greasy or heavy at all, since it sprays evenly and it's not harmful to your hair because it doesn't have alcohol in it. I don't know how to tell if it protects my hair or not, but based on the results, I would most definitely say it does.
This product has left me a good impression of the TRESesmme brand and I will definitely get this over and over again. But this is just my opinion, on my hair, so why don't you guys buy it and try it? It's not super expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by taboo919

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

smell is great and i like the spray nozzle. i have heard its one of the best!