December 22, 2014 | 1677 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by JYoung3022

I don't have any complaints about this product. I have very frizzy, very damaged hair, so it didn't help me very much in the beginning; but I noticed after using an entire bottle every time I blow dried or straightened my hair, my hair is 60% healtheir than before. I absolutley love the smell of it, and even when you over-spray, it doesn't leave your hair greasy or stiff. Overall great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by MakeupByMaggie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

PROS
-Cheap
-Protects my hair
-Significantly less breakage
-Smells nice

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by maria411

I LOVE this product! I just bought this a few days ago, after not using a heat protectant spray for too long(what's wrong with me?) :( Well, my hair was always healthy, and I would use smoothing serums and things like that before styling. But now since I've been coloring more, and the heat styling, straightening has put my hair through torture,I wanted to use this one! Tresemme products have always been good, even though I don't currently use them, but never had any problems with my hair when using them. This spray is great, it has such a nice smell too:) It keeps my hair smooth and soft, silky and I just feel better after having used it. It's so important to use something to protect your locks! Give it a try...ciao!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Karen3186

I have been using this product for about 3 years and its fantastic! I blow dry and flat iron my hair a few times a week so my hair goes though quite a bit! I've tried many heat protection products and many have left my hair dry, stiff, or greasy. Not this stuff. After spraying my hair a few times and ironing it, my hair is smooth and soft; just what TRESemme promised. The trigger is easy to use and you don't need a lot of product so an 8oz bottle will last you a long time! Like I already mentioned, I've been using this product for a few years and I'll continue to do so. 5 lippies from me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is pretty good at heat protection, but doesn't add anything other than that. I may have to try a different product for shine and heat protection in one. An "okay" product in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by michaelarogers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The bottle is a pain to actually 'spritz' but this is the best heat protection I've used. My boyfriend has shoulder length hair about two inches shorter than mine and he's the one who used this first.

I like that the sprays actually spread out and aren't... thick. I've noticed less fly-away hairs when I use it and it doesn't leave my hair greasy the next day 'post straightening/heat styling.'

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by chelsia

Bought this so I don't damage my hair, tho I hardly blow dry or do anything else but just wanted to be on the safe side. When I do blow dry my hair, I don't use anything really for it but I noticed a difference when I used this spray because after I blow dry my hair it's soft, smooth, shiny & hardly no fly away :P I really like the smell of the product & how you spray it; its not like a big squirt - it sprays evenly onto your hair. Good product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Beautifulbride6807

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought the heat tamer spray after seeing many great beauty gurus on youtube using it. I really like it. The smell is fantastic, the price is not too bad ( about $4.00 at Wal-Mart) and my hair is so soft after using it. I even like that it doesn't spray too much out when I use it. This is a great buy. I will definitely be buying it again.
Edit: I still love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by guccigrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

There are not many products i will buy repeatedly but this one i always do!
i have tried every heat protecting spray there is and this one has the best formula and best sprayer and it's super cheap!
it will not leave your hair oily , just silky and soft. My hairdresser always says how nice my hair is and is shocked to learn that i flat iron it every single day! Worth a try ladies!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ImCanadian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Tresseme has a winner with this product. It performs well, smells fantastic (I got nostalgic when I first whiffed it b/c it reminded me so much of Salon Selectives from the mid 90s!) and it has a great bottle. It sprays out in a mist which is never overwhelming for my fine hair. It doesn't cause greasiness in my hair nor does it feel sticky. It's a miracle product.

I was deciding between this heat tamer spray and the CHI iron guard. After some researching of reviews on MUA and youtube, I came to the conlusion that Treseme would be better. I think I made the right choice.