April 20, 2014 | 1595 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Kellz052

I got this product in transperant help my foudation stay matte the color is NOT transperant it has a pale color so recommend it for fair skin.But it stand true too matte out skin esp for me in the T zone. I'm going to return it for a colored powder to better suit my skin tone. Also the price is amzing esp for the amount of product that you get!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by fafarella

I think this product is the cheaper version of MAC blot powder. Previously i used MAC blot powder but it's a little on the pricier end and lasts me just about 3 months. This powder has a light baby powder scent to it and the oil control is rather good on me. Lasted me on average 5-6 hours without blotting on top of my foundation, same as MAC blot powder. I would definitely repurchase until I find something better and not too expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by sarahJ19

Not a fan of this at all. I have pretty tough skin that is not sensitive to anything but this made me break out in itchy red blotches all over my face. I think it may have been the harsh fragrance or something. Only good thing was I got this on sale for 2 dollars so I'm not too worried

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2012 6:58:00 AM More reviews by LarLar17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this product. It was relatively inexpensive (about $11, which is cheap here in Australia) and the promise of remaining shine free for hours was too much to resist. It didn't break me out, which is great for me as I rarely have much luck with Rimmel products, and the colour was great, as I am rather pale. This was not enough to make up for the chalky consistency, which caked no matter how I applied it. The lasting power was also not very impressive for me, as I was shiny and caked looking in well under 2 hours. This might work for people who have only a small problem with oil around their nose or forehead, but anybody with real oil problems should probably avoid this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by sundaypancakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good product, but some disadvantages leaves me not wanting to repurchase, especially since there are a ton of powders to try out in the drugstore. First of all, the package is horrible. I can only use this at home, since the lid comes off SUPER easily. I like the scent that it has, reminds me of a traditional moisturizing cream. In terms of how well it works, it's good. It makes my skin matte, immediately, but stays on for only a few hours before my skin gets oily again. I have pretty oily skin, so that's another factor I guess... I just don't feel like this product holds anything special that would make me repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by MacGirl06

I was very excited to purchase this since I read some great reviews on it. But it did not work out for my skin at all. It was a very good price for the amount of product they give you but it made my skin irritated and did not do much to set my foundation. I have a very sensitive skin so only some makeup brands suit me. Definitely regret buying this. The packaging was also very cheap. The lid came off easily and was overall ver disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by thisisntoriginal

I find that this runs away rather quickly. It's useful to keep oil at bay in sweaty weather, but I don't rely on it for totally setting my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

This is a GREAT setting powder. It totally keeps my oil under control without looking chalky, cakey, dry, or any of that awfulness. I do need to touch up through out the day though, but I don't mind that very much because I always have to do that with all powders!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by coffeeholic17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great powder! It cost me less than 5 dollars.The packaging IS flimsy, as other reviewers have mentioned, but since I don't need to touch up when using this powder, I don't take it with me for the day. I like how the packaging is very simple and to the point-- the puffs and applicators that come with drugstore makeup are usually crap anyway. Didn't clog my pores, and kept my oily skin matte all day. Applies natural, doesn't cling to dry patches, and doesn't oxidize. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by MTMB7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This doesn't really do anything for my skin. I have noticed no difference with this than without it. My foundation will still look greasy just as quickly with this on as without.
When I put it on, for a few minutes it will mattify my t-zone but it's done and over with so quickly, I don't think it's worth it.