Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

on 5/22/2013 11:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

LOOOVE thiiisss. I don't really own a lot of Rimmel except for one of their lipsticks.. I heard A LOT of awesome reviews so I picked it up in translucent (I will be going to buy a colored one as well) I really like the smell, reminds me some what of aloe maybe? It feels soft if you touch it and soft on the skin and looks nice! Lasts a long time, will definitely be repurchasing! I'm not a fan of the casing tho, I wouldn't be carrying this around in my bag I'd be scared the lid would come off and get powder everywhere.

on 5/22/2013 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

As a mattifying powder, this worked... for all of three hours! I had to really cake this powder on to remove my forehead and nose shine. Not worth it, especially when my E.L.F. Studio Mattifying Powder costs less and works way better.

on 5/22/2013 9:32:00 AM

I have bought this twice now as I ran through the first one so quickly. It is an excellent powder- good to light coverage (works well with a concealer) and the shade Natural 03 blends really well with my skin tone. I highly, highly recommend this powder; it is my favorite in terms of coverage and price ($3.50 at Wally-world! Go get it!).

on 5/20/2013 10:12:00 PM

I ran out of my HG shine control powder by Neutrogena so I though I'd try this for my combo/oily skin and it was super cakey even if I put very little on my face. For a regular powder my favorite is Loreal True Match and for the oilies Neutrogena shine control. This didn't even compare.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my first Rimmel London's makeup purchases and i really like the results so far. I bought this product after running out of my Mac pressed makeup. I am almost halfway through the container and this is what i've experienced:

what i like about this makeup:
-gives my face a sheer dewy glow
-powder makeup that applies easily
-stays on for 6+ hours

what i dislike about this makeup:
-did not clear up acne
-does not cover up redness/post acne marks

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff. I have re purchased probably over 15 of these. Been using it on and off since middle school (I'm 21 now) I used to go back & forth with other powders but the last couple years this is all I use. The transparent one is actually fair enough for me, which is a plus by itself. Sometimes I press it into my skin with a flat top brush for more coverage, or you can lightly dust it. I like the way it looks, and it's great to buff out your blush if you use too much. I wouldn't say it keeps me matte all day but with my skin I can't really expect that anyway. It's a great quality powder from the drugstore!

on 5/16/2013 8:34:00 PM

The reviews are true. This is a Holy Grail powder. Truth be told, the packaging absolutely sucks. However, the powder provides complete coverage without being too cakey. The price is also right. I have really dry skin and this didn't make it flaky. Probably my favorite powder ever.

on 5/15/2013 9:09:00 PM

I purchased shade 005 silky beige which is the perfect shade for a medium/fair skin tone.

The powder goes on smoothly, doesn't dry out your skin and removes extra shine. It isn't a product that I wear every day but if my skin tone needs perfecting I'll use it over my foundation.

My only problem is, as often happens with cheaper products, its staying power.

Favorite drugstore powder. Great for touching up. Delivers sheer coverage and doesn't last all day, but does last awhile and it's best for touching up. Plus the price is ridiculously cheap.

on 5/6/2013 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I hate this stuff. Don't be fooled by the name. I thought this stuff would save me in times of need- but it just made my face look like baby powder exploded all over me. It was awful- I was cakey and my face looked dried out- yet I was shiny..... The packaging is crap too. Don't waste ur money.

Video Reviews & Tutorials