Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

on 8/20/2013 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this powder!! Gives me an amazing matte finish,it definitely helps me control shine although I still have to blot every couple hours but not as much as before and it's great for touch ups.

on 8/20/2013 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have extremely oily skin and this powder helps control that. It feels really light weight on my face and you only need a little bit to keep your skin matte. Plus it's supper affordable! I love it! Pros: keeps face matte for hours Not chalky Inexpsensive Cons: packaging Limited color selection.

on 8/19/2013 2:57:00 PM

LOVE THIS! Sets my foundation great and looks nice on! Matches skin tones good!

on 8/18/2013 4:52:00 PM

so good. it sets my makeup just the way i want it to and gets rid of unwanted shine, it just has a nice finish to it and i recommend it, it is very affordable :)

on 8/17/2013 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

lovely pressed powder! keeps me matte and has a nice finish . downside is the packaging, the lid comes off very easily. the powder itself isn't chalky and leaves a nice, matte finish. while using this, a little goes a long way!!

on 8/15/2013 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I actually really love this product. I have it in 003 natural and it matches my skin tone perfectly! The powder is smooth and soft, which I love. It sets my foundation and keeps my shine under control for about 5+ hours before I have to dust a bit more on. It made my skin nice and matte without it caking up. The packaging is cute, although the quality of it is meh. The lid doesn't stay on that well :( Overall good product!

on 8/13/2013 10:26:00 PM

A few months ago, I went to the store to buy this powder (for the first time). The sales associate convinced me that an expensive brand of mineral powder would be a better choice, since I rarely wear foundation in the summer. Well, I hated that mineral powder, and after 8 weeks I went back to buy the Rimmel. I really like it. I bought Transparent. It goes on soft, matte, and natural looking, with very good staying power. (Today it lasted through a 3 hour car ride, 1 hour ferry crossing, and setting up camp in hot, humid weather.) It even helps tone down the redness on my cheeks. I do wear it with a primer, so that helps, too, but the primer alone or with another powder is not nearly as effective.
Stay Matte only loses a lippy due to the crap packaging. However, I'm sure the cheap packaging keeps the powder cheap, too.

on 8/11/2013 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Awesome product!! I have oily skin and this is perfect for me!

on 8/10/2013 11:07:00 PM

I have pretty oily skin and this is the only powder I've found that controls my oil! I don't need to touch up throughout the day. The only downfall is, it can look a bit cakey. This can easily be fixed by brushing the excess powder away with a kabuki brush.

on 8/10/2013 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in a Transparent shade. The product claimed that this is matte. Yes my face looked matte right after I applied this powder, but after 2 or 3 hours my face looks so oily, especially on my T-zone area :( But I don't blame this powder, probably it's my face just too oily. I've seen so many girls loves this product, I also noticed that Tanya Burr from youtube said so many times that she loves this. Oh and the packaging, you need to be careful if you'd bring this everywhere, cuz the cap can't closed tightly.