August 21, 2014 | 1193 users online

Conditioner - Redken - All Soft Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2006 3:59:00 PM More reviews by reesie1228

"Redken All Coarse! is more like it! This conditioner made my hair feel just as soft as a clarifying shampoo would! It did not weigh my hair down, which is good, but I think that cus it stripped everything out of my hair! It made my hair tangled & dry. And for the record, I've yet to find a Redken product that does what it claims to do.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2006 7:45:00 PM More reviews by MeowMix718

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Can be a little heavy for us fine-haired girls, which is why I use it only a couple times a week. Even so, it is really good, smells wonderful, and leaves my hair very shiney

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2006 10:11:00 PM More reviews by sane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I live in a tropical humid environment all year round. I had high hopes for this because of the reviews I had read. I have very dry frizzy hair, so I was looking for heavy conditioning. After I use the conditioner, my hair appears okay and feels 'normal' soft (i.e. not any softer than usual). But my hair feels drier as the day progresses, which is normal for my hair. So unfortunately this conditioner doesn't improve the condition of my hair. Redken's Smooth Down Butter Treat is better in that my hair isn't as dry, but it's still not ideal even after I use it everyday!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2006 6:11:00 PM More reviews by September

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So So Conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down but it also doesnt make it soft and shiney. You could find a better product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2006 2:14:00 AM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm a huge Redken fan, but I hate both the All Soft & Color Extend line. This conditioner didn't make my hair soft at all, it actually smelled like chlorine when I washed with it =( I'll stick to my Smooth Down !!! My Dad loves it though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2005 10:06:00 AM More reviews by virginiachick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have slightly wavy, fine but a lot of it, brunette almost shoulder length hair. I color it to chase the first grays away, and I also blow dry and flatiron it almost every day...so I need a conditioner that will protect and keep my hair soft from all the crap that I do to it. I bought a sample size of this at Ulta, and I fell in love. This conditioner delivers what I am seeking. I don't care if it has silicones in it, my hairdresser told me that it doesn't matter if my shampoo and conditioner have silicones it in, as long as I like how my hair turns out and I clarify once a week. I found this at Ulta, but I have seen it at many other salons. I paid for the gift pack combo All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner with a styling lotion $15. But I think the conditioner retails for $10.99. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2005 4:00:00 PM More reviews by SEL123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AGAIN, NOTHING SPECIAL, SMELLS NICE BUT NO CHANGE IN MY HAIR AFTER GOING THRU A BOTTLE WITH MATCHING SHAMPOO

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2005 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Annessa

I'm not too fond of the smell, but overall, I like this conditioner... Along with the shampoo, I've been using this consistently over the last few months, and I've noticed that my hair feels a lot softer/silkier than any drugstore haircare brand I've used. It's not my HG, but I would consider repurchasing if I can get a good deal (buy one, get one 1/2 off, plus a 20% off coupon at Trade Secret) like I did the first time I bought this. I really have no complaints about this product, but I still prefer my Matrix Sleek Look to this.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2005 1:28:00 AM More reviews by gracerose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have medium length, thick hair (not coarse but have a lot of hair) that I'm growing out. I bought this and the shampoo after reading the reviews here. I'm kind of disappointed, it doesn't seem very moisturizing, nothing special that would warrant the price. I find I have to use a spray leave-in conditioner after because my hair just seems to need more conditioning. I don't care for the scent, it doesn't smell fresh or clean. The bottle itself is kind of cheap, you squeeze it too much and it leaves a dent, and because one side is flat and other rounded, it's always toppling over, not a big deal but annoying enough when it keeps falling over. Maybe I'm just annoyed with the whole product. I'll use the products up but won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2005 11:35:00 PM More reviews by junior70

Nothing make my hair feel as soft and silky as the all soft line. I absolutely love it. (Thick, unruly hair)