Redken All Soft Conditioner

Aqua/water, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, elaeis sinensis oil/palm oil, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, octyldodecanol, sodium PCA, parfum/fragrance, citric acid, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, argania spinosa oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, arginine, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this conditioner along with the All Soft shampoo. It smells fantastic and it is so thick and creamy. My hair is nice and fluffy after I use it. This combo will definitely stay in my poo/conditoner rotation.

love the smell of this conditoner and shampoo. My stylist recommended it because I have alot of damage due to highlighting. It does make my hair soft and smells incredible

I like the All Soft Conditioner for a weekly treat for my har, although I could imagine that someone w/ limp or fine hair wouldn't care for it. I have thick hair and I like that All Soft weighs it down a little.

This and the All-Soft Shampoo really keeps my hair soft and sleek. It seems to weigh my somewhat coarse hair down just enough. And I really like the beachy smell. IMHO, this is 10-times better than John Frieda's line, which I tried to save money. Don't get me wrong, I've tried other Redken products that I thought were overrated, but this stuff rocks!

I used to use the All Soft shampoo and conditioner for about two years, and have since stopped, mainly because I was bored and the products didn't seem to work as well. I will say that the conditioner is better than the shampoo, really does soften hair a lot and rinses out easily.

Can't do cartwheels around the room about this one. Small bottle for the price and I didn't like the smell although that fades. It just didn't really suit my hair I suppose. Made it quite dull and lifeless. Very ordinary, blah.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My hair is dyed blonde and it's long so it takes effort to keep it healthy. This stuff though makes it super soft and very shiny. It can weigh your hair down if left on too long, however if that happens, I just put it up in a cute way, it's worth the way it feels afterwards.

This conditioner is great. I use it along with the All Soft Shampoo. They work great together. Great to condition and moisturize your hair. I feel Redken has a decent hair line. Expecially the All Soft line.

Great product. Nice smell, no build up. Really conditions my hair after swimming. Kinda pricey but really delivers.

This conditioner gives my hair so much softness and it makes my hair easy to comb.Thats all I want.