April 18, 2014 | 1341 users online

Conditioner - Redken - All Soft Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2006 2:14:00 AM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm a huge Redken fan, but I hate both the All Soft & Color Extend line. This conditioner didn't make my hair soft at all, it actually smelled like chlorine when I washed with it =( I'll stick to my Smooth Down !!! My Dad loves it though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2005 10:06:00 AM More reviews by virginiachick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have slightly wavy, fine but a lot of it, brunette almost shoulder length hair. I color it to chase the first grays away, and I also blow dry and flatiron it almost every day...so I need a conditioner that will protect and keep my hair soft from all the crap that I do to it. I bought a sample size of this at Ulta, and I fell in love. This conditioner delivers what I am seeking. I don't care if it has silicones in it, my hairdresser told me that it doesn't matter if my shampoo and conditioner have silicones it in, as long as I like how my hair turns out and I clarify once a week. I found this at Ulta, but I have seen it at many other salons. I paid for the gift pack combo All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner with a styling lotion $15. But I think the conditioner retails for $10.99. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2005 4:00:00 PM More reviews by SEL123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AGAIN, NOTHING SPECIAL, SMELLS NICE BUT NO CHANGE IN MY HAIR AFTER GOING THRU A BOTTLE WITH MATCHING SHAMPOO

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2005 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Annessa

I'm not too fond of the smell, but overall, I like this conditioner... Along with the shampoo, I've been using this consistently over the last few months, and I've noticed that my hair feels a lot softer/silkier than any drugstore haircare brand I've used. It's not my HG, but I would consider repurchasing if I can get a good deal (buy one, get one 1/2 off, plus a 20% off coupon at Trade Secret) like I did the first time I bought this. I really have no complaints about this product, but I still prefer my Matrix Sleek Look to this.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2005 1:28:00 AM More reviews by gracerose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have medium length, thick hair (not coarse but have a lot of hair) that I'm growing out. I bought this and the shampoo after reading the reviews here. I'm kind of disappointed, it doesn't seem very moisturizing, nothing special that would warrant the price. I find I have to use a spray leave-in conditioner after because my hair just seems to need more conditioning. I don't care for the scent, it doesn't smell fresh or clean. The bottle itself is kind of cheap, you squeeze it too much and it leaves a dent, and because one side is flat and other rounded, it's always toppling over, not a big deal but annoying enough when it keeps falling over. Maybe I'm just annoyed with the whole product. I'll use the products up but won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2005 11:35:00 PM More reviews by junior70

Nothing make my hair feel as soft and silky as the all soft line. I absolutely love it. (Thick, unruly hair)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2005 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Perth1

I have long thick hair and bought this after the recs. I found that I had to use a lot of product and it did not detangle very well. Not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2005 9:44:00 PM More reviews by princess_workstoomuch

This is the best shampoo and conditoner ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2005 12:01:00 AM More reviews by lovepinkpoodles

Now this one I like! Great conditioner. Smooths and detangles well. Gives shine and sleekness. This one is a keeper...complete opposite from its sister product, All soft heavy cream...which I hate btw.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2005 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Melzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

ok..hands down this is the best product for my butt lenght baby fine hair. It's extremly mousiturizing, and smells amazing. The sent smells exatly like john freida's sheer blonde products, kind of a honey/vanilla. Also it's really thick but doesn't make your hair greasy, depending on how long your hair is you might want to buy 2 bottles. Redken's bottles are all really cute small with one flat egde in the front, this conditionar is in the gold bottle. Right after i got out of the shower my hair was extermly smooth, silky and shiny. (And surprisingly enough it have it some volume too!) My boyfriend couldn't stop running his fingers through my hair. The only problem is that it's expensive for one small bottle is 14$! but it's a good splurge!! i hope i helped