October 25, 2014 | 1495 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by CRAZY4MAKEUP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LUV LUV LUV DOVE! My favorite is the exfoliating bar.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by cindypretty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my #1 soap bar that i only use. leaves my body so soft & silky & it smells great.. my husband loves it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 3:52:00 PM More reviews by demureninja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been a Dove bar soap user for years. A dermatologist recommended it initially, and I continue to use it because it's cheap, easy to find, and leaves me clean without bothering my sensitive skin. I even wash my face with this, as I find it takes off all my makeup and everyday grime, without being too harsh. I've always got a travel bar in my toiletry kit so I don't have to worry about getting a reaction to crappy hotel soap!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not a fan of bar soap, they always end up sticking to stuff and dry my skin out, but when money was tight, I didn't have the extra cash to shell out for cleanser and body wash, so I picked up a pack of Dove. I really liked it, even when using it as a face wash. I don't notice too much extra moisture or anything, but my skin doesn't feel tight or itchy like other soaps make me feel. It's easy to wash off as well, unlike others I've tried I feel like I'm rinsing for hours before I feel like it's all off. I stopped using this for a while after trying Clearasil Ultra Scrub, which completely upset my skin, and I used Dove one night and the next morning my skin was happy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by brunettebarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Surprisingly great stuff. After leaving my (former) HG face soap at a friend's house on accident,t I had to use this for a couple of days. I expected it to make my skin more oily, or not clean it at all. Instead, the oil stayed off my face all day and even cleared up some pimples. I can see why this is a classic brand of bar soap now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by lvpoetess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After all these years I am embarrassed to admit that Dove Beauty bar is the perfect cleanser for me. My skin is oily but slightly sensitive. I have used so many products that dried me out or turned me into an oil slick, but this is just perfect! I love the smell too, and while I don't love the messy bar I can deal with it. I was so afraid to try bar soaps after hearing how bad they were for your skin, but this is one product that disproves all those notions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG bar soap!! I don't use anything else. Lathers great (I even substitute it for shaving cream), smells fantastic, gently cleanses and doesn't dry out the body. I feel clean all over and it is cheap (especially when purchased on sale or with coupons).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by violettexrose

This is a great, basic soap that gently cleanses and doesn't dry out the body . I love the suds and the fresh, clean smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by verbena330

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After trying so many soaps, body washes, gels ... I always go back to this one. I've given up trying anything else, why waste the money. Doesn't dry out my skin or leave a film. Smells nice and does the job. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by crunchiez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this soap daily. Its so gentle to my skin and leaves it nice and soft. I hate soaps that leave a filmy rubbery feeling. THis one doesn't, I even got my hubby to use it and he loves it! his favorite is the green cucumber scent, and now his brother uses it and my little brother too! They love it! I only use it on my body in the shower, haven't tried on my face but I'm sure is would feel good too.