October 1, 2014 | 1115 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by brunettebarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Surprisingly great stuff. After leaving my (former) HG face soap at a friend's house on accident,t I had to use this for a couple of days. I expected it to make my skin more oily, or not clean it at all. Instead, the oil stayed off my face all day and even cleared up some pimples. I can see why this is a classic brand of bar soap now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by lvpoetess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After all these years I am embarrassed to admit that Dove Beauty bar is the perfect cleanser for me. My skin is oily but slightly sensitive. I have used so many products that dried me out or turned me into an oil slick, but this is just perfect! I love the smell too, and while I don't love the messy bar I can deal with it. I was so afraid to try bar soaps after hearing how bad they were for your skin, but this is one product that disproves all those notions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG bar soap!! I don't use anything else. Lathers great (I even substitute it for shaving cream), smells fantastic, gently cleanses and doesn't dry out the body. I feel clean all over and it is cheap (especially when purchased on sale or with coupons).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by violettexrose

This is a great, basic soap that gently cleanses and doesn't dry out the body . I love the suds and the fresh, clean smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by verbena330

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After trying so many soaps, body washes, gels ... I always go back to this one. I've given up trying anything else, why waste the money. Doesn't dry out my skin or leave a film. Smells nice and does the job. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by crunchiez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this soap daily. Its so gentle to my skin and leaves it nice and soft. I hate soaps that leave a filmy rubbery feeling. THis one doesn't, I even got my hubby to use it and he loves it! his favorite is the green cucumber scent, and now his brother uses it and my little brother too! They love it! I only use it on my body in the shower, haven't tried on my face but I'm sure is would feel good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by spendy42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Dove soap!!! I've bought all kinds of cleansers through the years (I'm 43) both cheap and expensive and realized that this is still the best. It gets makeup off easily and leaves my skin feeling really soft. I never have that "tight feeling" with Dove that I've had with other cleansers. This facial soap just a better version of the original good old Dove barl---yea!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Moonpetals

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is pure and simple and so cheap. It takes off everything in one easy step.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 5:13:00 AM More reviews by RachelBaDayChel

Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar
I've been useing this stuff for about 2 years now, and am still happy with it. it lathers well, cleans well, and it adds moisture.

i always get compliments about how soft my skin is when i use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 1:58:00 AM More reviews by superkathy

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I love it! Me and my mom have been using the beauty bar for the past 10 years, and although it is not the same as using some high-end cleansers, this soap is always there and I never refuse to like it. It does not overdry my normal skin, and you can use it on face and body. It smells great too. If you use it to wash your hands, the pretty smell will actually stay on your hands for quite a few hours. Make sure to use a moisturizer after washing your face, though, because solid soaps are usually less moisturizing than liquid ones.