July 26, 2014 | 1689 users online

Skincare - Face - Dickinson's Witch Hazel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Mishcab23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best product ever! Natural is always better especially if you have sensitive skin like me where anything and everything breaks me out. Even baby oil!!! Before I found the Clinique three step skin care Dickenson's Witch Hazel is the only product I could use. It's an amazing toner, not to mention it's GREAT at getting off residue left behind by your cleansers. I would wash my face and everytime I swiped this stuff over my face the cotton ball would always come out with a little left over foundation my cleanser missed! Some people hate the smell. It WAS weird at first, I didn't like it and thought it was strong but then I tried Tea Tree oil.. boy did that put me in my place! That stuff is so strong it'll make you tear up! Now I like the smell, I actually think it's kind of a sweet clean smell. This stuff is amazing and will NOT dry you out. I don't know how it would work on oily skin because I have dry skin and it gives me just enough moisture (a big plus) that I barely need any moisturizer. If you have oily skin and want to try it out though, I would! It's probably the cheapest stuff ever. I get it for around 3 bucks. I've converted everyone I know!

Been using it for a year and plan to continue using it FOREVER!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by abercrombieqt55

Hell yeah to this product. I am all about the natural, and this toner is a great product. My skin has some redness issues, most toners dry me out & feel gross. This witch hazel is not very expensive at all (I forget the price) and makes my skin look healthy, especially when light is reflecting my skin. So glad I found this. I use round cotton pads to put this on-- morning and nightly. Sometimes more and still doesn't dry me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by prettynpink003

I LOVE this toner. I started breaking out really bad I used everything to clean and clear,proactive,tea tree oil cleansers and creams but nothing worked. Until I found this product while watching you tube so I went to Wal-Mart and tryed it out and i fell in love. My face was less oily through out the day,it cleared out my pores and I haven't broke out ever since then,plus it slowly stared fading my acne scares too. I would recommended this product to everyone especially people who have really oily skin. I can't see myself ever stop buying this product again it's magic in a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If you want tightened pores ladies, give Witch Hazel a try!! Though it does more, I would buy it just for that! Why spend tons of your hard earned $$ when this is so affordable? Does not matter what brand you get, the cheapest of the cheap does wonders for me! Nature at it's best. I would highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2009 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Honeyrider1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I wanted to write a quick review about Witch Hazel after reading about other memebers using peroxide as a toner; with all respect I was somewhat mortified. Long story short Witch Hazel is a must, especially for those who want to use more natural ingredients on their skin. It tones, clears and tightens pores; I highly recommend it as part of a daily skin care regiment, and you can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by emwo12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

SMELLS SOOO BAD. seriously. it starts off smelling like really cheap terrible tequila and as it dries on my face it inexplicably dries down to smelling like canned dog food. i'm not making that up. those are the exact smells i get from it. that aside...it makes my skin look really smooth and really helps control oil so i still gave it full points despite its HORRIBLE smell

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by missdianabanana

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! I do not use this specific brand of witch hazel, however I believe they are all the same and all have the same ingredients. Witch hazel is witch hazel right? I am prone to breakouts and ever since I have incorporated this into my skin care regime my skin has never looked better. I can't believe i went this long without it. It is one of my HG! What's even better is that it's dirt cheap and you can find it pretty much anywhere. I just picked up a life brand of witch hazel and my local shoppers drug mart (Canada). The only downfall for me is the smell. It reminded me of some sort of brandy or whiskey, but once it dries on your face the smell is gone. I will buy this as long as they keep making it :) Good luck everyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by bubbalicious4352

Ummmm ok so its a toner and thats pretty much it. it doesnt do anything for my skin at all its like i could put water on my face and i would have the same results

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best toner I've ever tried....usually I skip them in my face routine because they don't seem to make a difference. But witch hazel is great! I happened to spot a review for witch hazel on the MUA homepage, and was curious so decided to check out the other reviews. I was impressed by the responses from people with acne-prone skin...and since my skin was breaking out and had clogged pores that wouldn't budge, I decided to give it a whirl. I've been using witch hazel after cleansing morning and night, or after the gym. It's really helped get rid of clogged pores, and the blackheads on my nose have either shrank or disappeared. I just love how my face looks after I apply it too...so glowy and healthy. Not to mention it's really refreshing, especially in the morning. The smell doesn't bother me, my mum's kept witch hazel on and off around the house my whole life, so I knew what to expect. The smell disappears once it's dry too. The only reason I didn't give it 5 is because it doesn't really help existing pimples, but oh well....the other benefits and the price mean I'll keep using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by dpmsll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff stinks soo much! I was so shocked once i popped up the cap. But it honestly works. It does shrink my pores. I dont have huge pores but I can see it if i sit closely to my mirror. I dont know about my acne or blemishes. It does reduce the redness marks left with the acne but i'm not too sure... i would def. repurchase it again. If anyone knows another witch hazel toner that does not smell then pls let me know .. thanks.