NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

4.4

on 10/11/2008 12:53:00 PM

I have to agree with all of the positive reviews listed below. This is one of the best and most versatile highlighters. I have been using it for years - as a highlighter under brows, on top of cheek bones and sometimes on top of blusher. Subtle but effective. Excellent quality and very quick to use. Lasts for ages - you really can't go wrong with it.

on 9/29/2008 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this. A gentle sweep across the tops of my cheeks knocks about 10 yrs off my age. OK, maybe 3 years but every little bit helps. I am not a huge NARS fan - I do like NARS blush and some of the eyeshadow duos, but this - Albatross - is a gem. Bravo for Albatross!
I will definitely buy again if I ever run out. It lasts forever, though. I have it in the Lovejoy duo. I enjoy this product.

on 9/23/2008 5:52:00 AM

I love this highlighter. I always wonder what difference highlighters can make but albatross has proved to me that with the right color/ shimmer, they can do wonders!!

albatross blends into my skin effortlessly. Perhaps its due to the yellow tone ... and I am Asian.. I like to use it on top of cheekbones over blush (makes blush looks natural too), on nose tip, inner corner of eyes.. this is real versatile.

I'll definitely buy this again. I already used quite a lot of it since i got it February this year!

on 9/17/2008 7:35:00 PM

I think it works ok. I am not crazy about it .

on 9/16/2008 9:54:00 PM

Best highlighter ever!! It is such a versatile color- it will go well with any skin tone. So finely milled it blends so well. Absolute must have!!

on 8/21/2008 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

NOW I know why people say this is the best highlighter ever. The results are subtle and pure sophistication. It is so finely milled and sheer and melds into the skin to produce a natural glow w/o tacky glitter and supershine. blends with blush well and has good lasting power. Love that you can use this as an eyeshadow to highlight or as an all over lid wash. This has become my daily staple.

on 8/5/2008 5:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I love this as a brow highlighter. It's also a good highlighter in general, but sometimes I am a little too heavy handed with it. I usually use the flat NARS brush to apply and I think I should probably try a different brush. I say I would buy this product again, however I doubt I will ever run out, even if I used it every day. The one I have is blush sized and is huge.

on 8/3/2008 3:54:00 PM

This is perhaps my favourite makeup product of all time. When I use it, I seriously look like I'm glowing...It is pretty amazing. The best highlighter I've ever used, and the only one I'll ever buy again.

on 8/1/2008 5:46:00 AM

Golden shimmer highlight. Good staying power. Will last forever.

I love most NARS products. I have purchased and/or swapped for Albatross 3 times, thinking I was missing something or doing something wrong because others just rave, but I simply cannot make it work for me. On me, albatross highlights my pores and makes me look overly made up. I have better luck with MAC msf for highlighting purposes.

Top Rated NARS Products