September 20, 2014 | 1569 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by cullenette

This was my first MAC shadow and I'm very pleased. It is the perfect lid color for many looks. Also, the veluxe pearl texture is so soft and smooth, very easy to blend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by maggiealex

im a big fan of this e/s. the colour is a shimmery very light honey-bronze with a hint of pinkish tone in it. love it for summer and for bronze looks. can also be used for everyday neutral looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by loveorsympathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this colour. of all the MAC eye shadows I have this one is tied for my favourite colour. it looks gorgeous on my eyes and is very natural - great for church, work, a job interview etc. it pairs great with other colours as well (like coppering) and also looks great on its own. I can't say enough good things about this colour, I'll definitely re-buy when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a gorgeous color and super easy to use. This color is good alone of paired with others. For a simple natural look, just put this all over the lid with another highlight color and you are done! When you want more of a made up look, just put another darker color int he crease. However, remember to use a base, these things can stay for hours with a good base but fades quickly without (like any other eye shadows). This is definitely a great color from MAC and i think it would look great on everyone.

This is one of those unique colors that MAC has that I think is worth purchasing. Overall a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is super nice!!!!! on me its like my own lid shade, but with a shimmer-esk? finish!! very nice!!!! i apply a bit of satin taupe to the crease and it makes a very nice combo for the office, I will most def. repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW. i bought this e/s today and i have to say at first i was very impressed when i was trying this on. I got home, tried it on my eyes and I thought it was a little bit too light for me at first, but later i looked at it again, omg i love it. it is such a pretty color. great as a highlight or just on the lid. LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 4:44:00 AM More reviews by kimicooks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It looks great on my tan skin and really brightens up my eyes.
I avoided this color because of the name. I was thinking it would be glittery. But it's not it just make your eyes glitter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 5:32:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was one of the first MAC shadows that I ever bought. I saw people on youtube saying that they loved it and I thought it would be a nice one to have. It totally is worth it. It's a great addition to your neutral colours. Colour payoff is great, this is a med beige colour. it isn't too glittery (which makes me cringe thinking of glittery shadows like urban decay) this is nothing like that. Despite the name, applies great. It is a nice colour to wear on the lid and then pair with a brown colour like mulch or sable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by BitsyDee

I love this color! Contrary to the name, this color is actually quite natural looking when applied. I use this color on my lid, and it looks amazing! Although it "glitters," it is not too much. It is a versitile color which can be used for a natural day look or for a night out. It all depends on which colors you combine it with. I now consider this color a staple, and I will always make sure it is in my palatte!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Joyfulheart5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

With the name of this shadow, I was worried it would be too glittery for me. Not the case! I love this shadow! It's a beautiful color and really brings out my hazel eyes.