March 2, 2015 | 1275 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by asilanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hi Makeup Alley friends =)

I absolutely ADORE this eyeshadow, I purchased it along with the others it came with to complete the Dita Von Tesse look that MAC was promoting. The day I went in to purchase ALL THAT GLITTERS I knew I was getting a great color that I would always have a love for and would continue to return for as one of my (staple) colors. It's a nice shimmery brown that's easy to wear anytime of the year and will probably compliment any skin tone. It's great and best of luck to all you first timers on this color!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Coconutty565

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really great eyeshadow color and you can pair it with pretty much any color in the crease. Blue color, woodwinked, a purple like haux or trax. Its like a light honey color with some pink and it will look good on anyone. This was my very first MAC eyeshadow. Get it, you won't be disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by snwsnw

This is a beautiful neutral eye shadow. I normally use this on the lid with Kid in the crease, and Brule or Dazzlelight as a highlight. I can pair All That Glitters with any shade and it looks fabulous. Plus, MAC sells the pro refill pans on their website now for only 11 dollars, so you really can't beat the price! Even most drugstore brands are more expensive than that! The formulation is smooth, silky, and has just enough shimmer. I will buy this over and over!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Geekette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice neutral beige. Great for spicing up a boring neutral eye with a bit of shimmer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by sourie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very happy with this eyeshadow. It's a kind of neutral beige-champagne color. I use it all over my eyelid whenever I don't feel like doing my eye makeup for the day. It's a great base color for browns and taupes. Great color for the "natural" look--just enough sheen.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by jayk04

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite MAC colors. It is a stunning color that I think would look good on anyone. It is an everyday/anywhere color and the color payoff is fantastic. This is an H/G and will buy over an over.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by cullenette

This was my first MAC shadow and I'm very pleased. It is the perfect lid color for many looks. Also, the veluxe pearl texture is so soft and smooth, very easy to blend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by maggiealex

im a big fan of this e/s. the colour is a shimmery very light honey-bronze with a hint of pinkish tone in it. love it for summer and for bronze looks. can also be used for everyday neutral looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by loveorsympathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this colour. of all the MAC eye shadows I have this one is tied for my favourite colour. it looks gorgeous on my eyes and is very natural - great for church, work, a job interview etc. it pairs great with other colours as well (like coppering) and also looks great on its own. I can't say enough good things about this colour, I'll definitely re-buy when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a gorgeous color and super easy to use. This color is good alone of paired with others. For a simple natural look, just put this all over the lid with another highlight color and you are done! When you want more of a made up look, just put another darker color int he crease. However, remember to use a base, these things can stay for hours with a good base but fades quickly without (like any other eye shadows). This is definitely a great color from MAC and i think it would look great on everyone.

This is one of those unique colors that MAC has that I think is worth purchasing. Overall a great product.