August 29, 2014 | 1896 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by maggiealex

im a big fan of this e/s. the colour is a shimmery very light honey-bronze with a hint of pinkish tone in it. love it for summer and for bronze looks. can also be used for everyday neutral looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by loveorsympathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this colour. of all the MAC eye shadows I have this one is tied for my favourite colour. it looks gorgeous on my eyes and is very natural - great for church, work, a job interview etc. it pairs great with other colours as well (like coppering) and also looks great on its own. I can't say enough good things about this colour, I'll definitely re-buy when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a gorgeous color and super easy to use. This color is good alone of paired with others. For a simple natural look, just put this all over the lid with another highlight color and you are done! When you want more of a made up look, just put another darker color int he crease. However, remember to use a base, these things can stay for hours with a good base but fades quickly without (like any other eye shadows). This is definitely a great color from MAC and i think it would look great on everyone.

This is one of those unique colors that MAC has that I think is worth purchasing. Overall a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is super nice!!!!! on me its like my own lid shade, but with a shimmer-esk? finish!! very nice!!!! i apply a bit of satin taupe to the crease and it makes a very nice combo for the office, I will most def. repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW. i bought this e/s today and i have to say at first i was very impressed when i was trying this on. I got home, tried it on my eyes and I thought it was a little bit too light for me at first, but later i looked at it again, omg i love it. it is such a pretty color. great as a highlight or just on the lid. LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 4:44:00 AM More reviews by kimicooks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It looks great on my tan skin and really brightens up my eyes.
I avoided this color because of the name. I was thinking it would be glittery. But it's not it just make your eyes glitter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 5:32:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was one of the first MAC shadows that I ever bought. I saw people on youtube saying that they loved it and I thought it would be a nice one to have. It totally is worth it. It's a great addition to your neutral colours. Colour payoff is great, this is a med beige colour. it isn't too glittery (which makes me cringe thinking of glittery shadows like urban decay) this is nothing like that. Despite the name, applies great. It is a nice colour to wear on the lid and then pair with a brown colour like mulch or sable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by BitsyDee

I love this color! Contrary to the name, this color is actually quite natural looking when applied. I use this color on my lid, and it looks amazing! Although it "glitters," it is not too much. It is a versitile color which can be used for a natural day look or for a night out. It all depends on which colors you combine it with. I now consider this color a staple, and I will always make sure it is in my palatte!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Joyfulheart5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

With the name of this shadow, I was worried it would be too glittery for me. Not the case! I love this shadow! It's a beautiful color and really brings out my hazel eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by xojuicycouturexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the eyeshadows I bought on my very first trip to MAC, and I have to say I was very impressed. All that glitters is a very pretty but still subtle color that really highlights my dark brown eyes. It looks very pretty by itself, blending or even used as a liner on my lower lashes. It is my favorite MAC shadow so far.