April 24, 2014 | 929 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a gorgeous color and super easy to use. This color is good alone of paired with others. For a simple natural look, just put this all over the lid with another highlight color and you are done! When you want more of a made up look, just put another darker color int he crease. However, remember to use a base, these things can stay for hours with a good base but fades quickly without (like any other eye shadows). This is definitely a great color from MAC and i think it would look great on everyone.

This is one of those unique colors that MAC has that I think is worth purchasing. Overall a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is super nice!!!!! on me its like my own lid shade, but with a shimmer-esk? finish!! very nice!!!! i apply a bit of satin taupe to the crease and it makes a very nice combo for the office, I will most def. repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW. i bought this e/s today and i have to say at first i was very impressed when i was trying this on. I got home, tried it on my eyes and I thought it was a little bit too light for me at first, but later i looked at it again, omg i love it. it is such a pretty color. great as a highlight or just on the lid. LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 4:44:00 AM More reviews by kimicooks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It looks great on my tan skin and really brightens up my eyes.
I avoided this color because of the name. I was thinking it would be glittery. But it's not it just make your eyes glitter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 5:32:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was one of the first MAC shadows that I ever bought. I saw people on youtube saying that they loved it and I thought it would be a nice one to have. It totally is worth it. It's a great addition to your neutral colours. Colour payoff is great, this is a med beige colour. it isn't too glittery (which makes me cringe thinking of glittery shadows like urban decay) this is nothing like that. Despite the name, applies great. It is a nice colour to wear on the lid and then pair with a brown colour like mulch or sable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by BitsyDee

I love this color! Contrary to the name, this color is actually quite natural looking when applied. I use this color on my lid, and it looks amazing! Although it "glitters," it is not too much. It is a versitile color which can be used for a natural day look or for a night out. It all depends on which colors you combine it with. I now consider this color a staple, and I will always make sure it is in my palatte!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Joyfulheart5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

With the name of this shadow, I was worried it would be too glittery for me. Not the case! I love this shadow! It's a beautiful color and really brings out my hazel eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by xojuicycouturexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the eyeshadows I bought on my very first trip to MAC, and I have to say I was very impressed. All that glitters is a very pretty but still subtle color that really highlights my dark brown eyes. It looks very pretty by itself, blending or even used as a liner on my lower lashes. It is my favorite MAC shadow so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by bestDJever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this color for a highlight and absolutely love it. It's a midtone peachy beige color and works great for my skintone. I've already hit pan and am purchasing another one. Great color!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

I picked this up as a quick splurge. It looked like a coral/gold and I wanted to try it to see if it'd look good on me. It looked OKAY, I prefer darker colors but it was nice to use this color and use a dark gray or brown on the outer V. It's very blendable and good for a light look