Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this a couple of days ago for CAD $22 for 125ML.. This is my second time trying with this product. I find it works really well. I tried l'oreal, maybelline, clinique rinse off eyemakeup remover. I find this one works the best. I use eye liner and waterproof mascara, and i just clear this with one swipe. Works really well and very clean. The bottom has two layers. one layer is aqua and the other layer is kinda like oil. You shake it well and use with cotton ball. Then rinse with water.
I will see how long the bottle will last.. and I probably will repurchase this after .

on 4/12/2008 6:48:00 PM

my HG eye-make-up remover. I've tried Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Lancome, and L'Oreal, and ALWAYS come back to this one. That's my clue to stop trying others. I prefer this one to all the other Clinique ones as well as it gets it all off quickly without me having to pull or tug my eyes. HG HG HG!

on 4/9/2008 11:12:00 PM

This is my favorite eye makeup remover. I wear a lot of eye makeup every day and it is **very important** to me to have a good remover that doesn't involve a lot of tugging on the thin skin around the eyes.

The best part? This stuff works FAST. AWESOME!! However, it does leave a bit of a residue, but that is no problem for me because I clean that off when I wash my face. I love this and will continue to purchace this!

Also, you don't need to use that much. A little goes a long way. The bottle last me months and months. ;-)

on 4/8/2008 9:54:00 AM

Non-greasy, gentle to eyes yet good cleaning power -- even my Shiseido MJ mascara (which famous for hard to remove) came off easily after a few light swipes. Do better job than Lancôme.

on 4/7/2008 11:24:00 AM

The good thing about this is that it was gentle to my sensitive eyes, however, I don't feel like it removed all of my eye makeup. I ended up having to use this product a second time in the morning to remove what the night's application didn't get.

on 3/26/2008 2:09:00 PM

I love this eye makeup remover! All of Clinique's eye makeup removers are good but for some reason I like this one better. It could be because when I use it I really have no trouble getting all my eye makeup off and without alot of tugging and wiping. Very good remover!

Can't really comment on the price as I recieved a sample size of this for ordering online. It does it's job after a few light swipes, but I don't really like this product as it feels greasy on my eyelids and needs to be wiped off or washed off with a ton of soap.

on 3/23/2008 5:53:00 AM

I've received so many bottles of this as a GWP that I've yet to buy one myself, and I;m not sure that I would if I ever run out. It's a decent enough product - it does its job in getting rid of everything, it's not abrasive, and though it's a tad greasy, I'm not too fussed since you can wash that off with water or in the shower. The packaging is okay also - in the 50 ml bottles I usually receive it in, it's one of those caps you have to press down and twist to get it to open, so I appreciate that.

So why only 3 stars? Because other products do the same thing for a much lower price. I would definietly recommend the L'oreal Gentle Eye and Lips Makeup Remover instead if you're actually planning on spending money on an eyemakeup remover than a lot us. It does exactly the same thing as this for a lot less.

on 3/21/2008 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

mmm love the smell haha i use the milk version..i really love this product, its nice and moisture ur face!!

on 3/14/2008 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I love this stuff! It takes my eye makeup off quickly and doesn't leave a residue. The best part is that even though I use it nightly I have yet to pay for a bottle. I get it free when I buy something during free gift time.