April 19, 2014 | 1748 users online

Treatments - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Unfortunately this product has been a HUGE nightmare for me. This is review is the complete opposite to the majority of reviews on this product.
(1.) I have Rosacea
(2.) Allergic reactions to Bismuth, Benzyl, Fragrance, Nia
Something in this product instantly made my entire face flare swollen, red, itchy and I broken out EXTREMELY badly. It was completely apparent that there is an ingredient that is too harsh. The ingredient of concern is the Benzyl Alcohol. According to cosmetic safety reviews it is most commonly used as a general solvent for inks, paints, lacquers, and epoxy resin coatings, hair bleaches etc. This is extremely concerning to me as it is apparently potent and sparingly used in cosmetics as it is REGULATED in reference to exposure limitations. Bottom line sensitive skin people may want to sample this before purchasing. For those who it has worked wonders for, you are fortunate. Just do some research if you have any kind of reaction like I did. I REALLY wanted to love this but it surely didn't love me back.

7 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by vkh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my first ever review on MUA. I had to write a review because this product is just amazing hands down!

My skin used to be EXTREMELY tired looking/ dull/ pale/ blotchy/ greenish sick-looking that i cannot leave the house without any makeup on. Pretty much i looked like i was a junkie or i was really sick (i am not exaggerating) i've tried heaps of moisturisers/ toners that promise to you that glow or banish dull complexions...none of them worked. i've tried shiseido, chanel, biotherm, olay, lancome, nivea, clinique products etc.
I rarely get pimples but i always have had tiny red blemishes all around my cheeks and jaw line on top of my dull lifeless skin. i always get 8 hours sleep and drink lots of water.

First night my skin looks and feels cleared, refreshed and supple the next morning and all i used was one drop! Little red blotches can hardly be seen my skin tone is brighter. Now i can leave the house without wearing any foundation on -but of course i would still wear blush, lipstick etc.
My complexion has dramatically improved. I wish i had found out about this Miracle treatment sooner. I would definitely purchase again and again and again. It compliments my skin care routine really well.

I cleanse with Sebamed then use SKII facial treatment clear lotion (toner), followed by SKII facial treatment essence, then i use one drop of EL serum and sometimes use a moisturiser on top of that and i have gorgeous skin!

Definitely get this product if you haven't.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by emharrison

Don't ask me why, but it really does shrink spots considerably overnight - even cyst type ones. Also makes your skin look very fresh in the morning if you've had it on overnight, kind of like Guerlain's Midnight Secret, but this is more affordable. Whatever it has in it, it's good stuff. Herbal smell, sort of nondescript, slightly tacky feeling but it dries immediately on the face. Probably will do nothing for you if you're under 20. I know everything is about prevention these days, but seriously kids, I'm 35 - I can tell you all you need is to stay out of the sun, slap on a good SPF, not smoke, get good amounts of sleep, eat your greens and drink enough fluids. If you can do that, you won't need to buy stuff like this until a decent age like me. If you don't, then nothing is really going to help when you reach this point anyway. The best prevention is natural common sense prevention, not out of a jar. Ok - mom rant over.

10 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 6:17:00 AM More reviews by liboatgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has probably been one of the best products I have ever used. I see noticable difference the next day after using this serum. My skin looks really hydrated and clear. I use retin-a every other day and this the nights I dont use the retin-a and this really combats the side effects from the retin-a. I have sensitive rosacea prone skin and this has never made me breakout. I've been using this for about a month now.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 3:15:00 AM More reviews by missvanityxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this product has been a life saver for me, i usually have one or two break outs at that time of the month, and this completley has helped heal them in half the time they normally take, and evened out old acne scaring or discolouring. i also have a few frecklkes just on the bridge of my nose and they have completley evened out in tone and i just feel like i wake every morning with amazing glowing skin because of this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by DG1221

If you want your skin to feel soft, supple, young and healthy and yet able to withstand the rigours of daily life, order Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum today. I promise you, Estee Lauder will make your skin feel fabulous when you apply a very small amount. I have not found any other night serum that pampers my face, eyes and neck with such a luxurious feeling.Try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Flyingbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i think the price for the product is quite high for me but the results are definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by ashura199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am a total fan of this product! I started using this product in preparation for my wedding as I experienced a break out due to some new face powder I used. I heard that this serum has wonderful repairing effects and would at the same time reduce and prevent the appearance and formation of blemishes. So I applied the serum all over my face, then applied again to areas where there were blemishes. Indeed, the redness of the blemishes reduced and they healed faster than usual! My skin looked much more calm after a few days. I also managed to get rid of my pimples before my wedding (in 2 weeks).

Now I use it everyday and it helps me absorb my Anti-Wrinkle serum/ L'oreal whitening essence better. I do see a difference when I stop using this serum. My skin will be less refined and less smooth. I highly recommend this.

More @ http://www.cloverbeautyinn.blogspot.com

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by charb3

Edit... I can no longer recommend this as I found ACV and it worked miracles over this for only $5.00 a bottle!

God... I dread the moment that I tried this formulation. I have been in the Beauty Industry for over ten years and have told everyone that they should avoid becoming addicted to any gratis that I give them because of how expensive some of these products can become. Well, I should take my own advice. I tried this product and I am now an addict. I use it in conjunction with Bio-Oil and Paula's Choice BHA 2% gel for occassional acne flare ups! So expensive but YAY VAY... it works. Face feels plumper, softer and it evens out my skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by oohollyoo

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am 26 yrs old with comb-oily zit prone skin. No wrinkles only lines on my forehead. I use this at night and wake up with plump, clear, healthier looking skin. I swear this clear my breakouts helping it heal faster. This is a keeper!