April 17, 2014 | 1472 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - BIG

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2003 4:42:00 PM More reviews by lucylou123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The jury is out on this product, I've been using it for 2 weeks. The marketing says it will leave you super shiny, amazing hair. It makes your hair smell georgeus meaning you can smell it the next day which is great. It has rock sea salt in it and I found it didn't lather up at all which was a pain, however I have not noticed any difference in my hair whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2003 4:14:00 PM More reviews by lisabell10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I didn't like the smell in the container, but once it got into my hair it was fine. My hair is certainly BIG now! Fluffy and shiny. Quite amazing. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2003 2:10:00 PM More reviews by tokyorose

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how super-shiny and full of volume this makes my fine, thin, curly hair. I think it's a bit too stripping to use on a daily basis, so I only use it once or twice a week. It works better for me after I've skipped shampoo for a day or two and my hair is a little oily at the roots. If your hair is dry this shampoo may not be the best choice...but for me, this product is a guaranteed "good hair day." A new staple and a definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2003 8:33:00 PM More reviews by eengels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As with all LUSH products, my first experience with this was average. I used it with my fave Terax Crema and was not too impressed. It did make my hair BIG. However, I tried it again the following week and my hair was AMAZING. I didn't even do anything different! I love this, but I would not use this as an everyday shampoo. The packaging is great but not great for using in the shower with that lid. Will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2003 8:42:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

Talk about great volume! A little amount lathers alot as well. It smells like full cream milk and a perfect match for American Cream conditioner.
Makes my hair shine as well. HG shampoo. Wish it were cheaper tho