LUSH BIG

3.9

Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fresh Organic Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Fresh Sea Water (Aqua), Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus), Cocamide DEA, Lauryl Betaine, Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia), Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Neroli Oil (Citrus amara), Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Orris Absolute (Iris florentina), *Limonene, *Linalool, *Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Perfume

this was actually my debut to lush shampoo's and the begining of my addiction. i am a stylist and makeup artist, so i can be a bit of a professional product snob when i comes to hair care. it smells delicious, the scent lingers all day, and the product does a great job at volumizing. i would agree that you need a lightweight conditioner after (i really like vegan). the packaging is brilliant, really, i absolutely hate trying to get the last bit of product out of a bottle. the scent alone is worth the money!

I love the smell of this shampoo! But then again, I think that all of the products from LUSH are pretty addicting. This shampoo gives your hair a lot of volume and it might be too drying for some people. Definitely follow with a conditioner. The salt in the shampoo seems a little strange at first, but after using it for a week it seems strange to use regular shampoo that doesn't have the salt. I bought this shampoo in London for about $14 for the tub, which I think is a little expensive, but I do love it. Also, the tub that it comes it isn't the best for a shampoo but it's worth the trouble. I think I will start using it only once a week for a treat.

Excellent! This is the strangest texture for a shampoo that I have ever seen, but it really works! It really gives volume to my lifeless hair! You only need a very small amount of product and I am used to buying high end 'poos, so I think this is actually a pretty good deal. It has the smell of the ocean in summertime. Lovely!

This product is hard to get used to, but the results are fabulous. I can use this shampoo on my colored hair, and fore-go styling products. My hair gets very full, and is very easy to style. The hair gets better with each application. The texture is strange--its full of sea salts--and is a little different from package to package. The smell is wonderful. I use this on colored hair and have not noticed any fading, although this is NOT advertised as color-safe. You NEED to follow this shampoo with a good conditioner. Shampoo comes in a little bucket-shaped container which is easy to scoop from, but difficult to travel with--You can't just throw it into a gym bag or suitcase b/c the lid may dislodge. Bottom line--GREAT SHAMPOO!

This is good stuff. It left my hair poofy (I really need the volume) but you MUST condition after using Big, no matter how tempted you are to keep your hair real poofy, because you *can* dry out your hair.
Just make sure you use a lightweight conditioner after Big.

If you don't use a conditioner, you get very, very tangly hair that's a PAIN to comb through!

Anyway this leaves the hair very clean and I love the feeling of clean hair. I usually wash my hair at night, dry it off with a hairdryer, and then go to sleep. When I wake up, my hair's all limp and regular again, but with Big it's still pretty poofy! Very happy! :) continued >>

BIG is great! It definitely gives loads of volume to my fine, limp hair.

I ordered BIG because of all the raving reviews I read on the Lush forums, but personally BIG isnīt really my cup of tea. First of all, I live in a hard water area, and I really need a lot of shampoo to get a decent lather to clean my long thick hair and second it left my hair strawlike and very difficult to comb through when wet. The salt in BIG really strips every moisture from your hair.
Iīll finish the product up, but I donīt think I will buy this again, especially because itīs not very cheap either...

I'll re-iterate all the praise the other reviewers have said of LUSH's Big shampoo. It's wonderful for fine hair, leaving it full of body and bounce. The scent is the same as LUSH's (equally fantastic) Retread conditioner, an earthy mix of violets and sweet grasses and it lingers just enough to make your hair smell pleasant. Also, for those concerned about the high price, a little *does* go a long, long way and thus a pot lasts forever. I use this 3-4x a week and haven't noticed any dryness or stripping of color... just beautiful, bountiful hair! BTW - Here's a tip for those with fine and damaged hair that breaks easily. Don't vigorously massage the shampoo directly into your hair, especially on the scalp area, as the salt can tug and rip at the hair abit. Work it in slowly from the crown till it builds a lather and the salt dissolves abit.

I love this shampoo! It's incredible. I went into the LUSH store hoping to find a Featherweight Fruit shampoo bar, I had no luck as it's been discontinued, but the SA showed me something that was comparible for my baby fine, coloured hair. I tried this today for the first time and I can't believe the difference. It feels incredibly soft, shiny and bouncy! There is so much life in my hair today...it's incredible.
This shampoo smells incredible, too. It's sort of a fresh, clean grassy scent. I will definitely repurchase this. It is expensive, but I use just the tiniest amount and I get unbelieveable lather. It's well worth the money.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one odd looking concotion, but boy does it work! It's great for a once a week deep cleaning for your hair. It looks like tapioca pudding and smells like the ocean and it leaves my hair so soft and shiny and bouncy. I love it. It's a bit expensive, but a little goes a very long way. I do have to use a lot of conditioner after this, but I don't mind for the results I get.

Top Rated LUSH Products