January 25, 2015 | 1999 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - BIG

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2004 9:10:00 AM More reviews by harrietteb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Was skeptical when I saw this, but after one use...I LOVE THIS!! My foil-hightlighted hair loves it...so smooth, silky and shiny!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 12:24:00 PM More reviews by jacie07

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I finally got a chance to try this shampoo after a wonderful MUAer sent me a huge sample as an extra. At first i thouht she must have mislabeled the product because this is like no other shampoo I've ever used. It seems like it should be a body scrub-grainy and pasty! But I gave it a shot-huge suds from a tiny amount of product and it really did leave my thick but fine hair FULL. I definately needed a detangler or rinse afterwards though. Would I but this product? I probably don't like it enough to pay the shipping charges by ordering it online, but next time I go to Canada,I will pick some up ! Fun!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2004 2:54:00 PM More reviews by cbal40

Amazing shampoo. A tiny bit goes a long way. Not to be used everyday as it it cleans quite well. Makes your hair so so shiny and smells great. I love the packaging as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2004 9:41:00 AM More reviews by jgv1

Really like this product - provides a nice "boost" to the hair. Because my hair is highlighted, I only use once a week. **Keep in mind, stylists use salt (or baking soda) to remove hair color if you have a coloring nightmare, therefore those with highlighted hair may notice fading with regular use.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2004 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Viridian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a big, big lush fan, and I have to admit BIG shampoo has left me a little underwhelmed. Aside from looking like tapioca, most of the time I have to wash my hair twice to get this stuff to lather, and the results, while pleasant enough, don't justify the fantastic claims they make. My fine hair is left shiny and soft, but also really fluffy and prone to tangling up at the merest hint of moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2004 7:37:00 PM More reviews by suchabadmonkey

big shampoo has the most wonderful scent. it's rich and spicy and lingers for days. a little goes a long way, which is fortunate because it's pricey, but i think it's worth it. if i use it on a daily basis, i like it, but if i use it every once in a while, i LOVE it. it clarifies and adds shine and body. i'm on my second tub and i will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2003 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Spiriel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I first got received this in the mail, I couldn't believe how heavy the tub was. But as one of the ingrediants is sea salt, Lush can be forgiven.

This is great stuff, I have fine hair and it makes my hair soft, I've not noticed any extra boy being added by using it.

However I am completely addicted to the amazing smell, I can't even begin to describe it though. It lingers as well a day or two after I've washed my hair with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2003 9:54:00 AM More reviews by suggie

ALTHOUGH IT LOOKED LIKE LAUNDRY SOAP...I LOVED THIS STUFF. tHE SMELL WAS SOMETHING FAMILIAR...I STILL CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT IT SMELLS LIKE...IT LATHERED WELL MY HAIR FELT LIGHT AND CLEAN....AMAZING....CAME IT A CONTAINER SIMILAR TO A PINT OF ICECREAM...I ALITTLE BIT LATHERED MY WHOLE HEAD...WOW

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2003 5:31:00 PM More reviews by stimpycat

Received this in a shipment of lush I ordered online and just tried it out this morning. I think it dried my hair out a bit, maybe after a couple of days I'll be able to tell how its working. It looks pretty strange with salt chunks and comes in a tupperware like pot. But it lathered up really well and has an ok scent that kind of smells like a men's fragrance.

On the Lush site this product promises to revitalize your hair and leave it soft and shiny. They also post customer reviews of their products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2003 8:15:00 PM More reviews by nchinoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

WOW!!! i read the reviews here and at the Lush website and i decided to go to the store and get a sample of the shampoo before i spent CAD$17 on it. I tried it with a deep conditioner and i am really really impressed. i use a straightening balm, hairdryer, spray gel and shine serum, so im pretty glad that this shampoo is a deep cleansing one too. I have an oily scalp and for some reason, so far, my hair is still light fluffy and bouncy. if ure skeptical and worried about investing so much money in a shampoo, just get a sample and try it. Just make sure u use a deep conditioner, like garnier fructis or the pantene deep conditioner.