April 17, 2014 | 1800 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2003 8:24:00 PM More reviews by randma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This cleanser was recommand by my friend, so I went to Clinique counter to get one. I was surprise when the sale girl said this is only a makeup remover, she told me that I need to use another facial cleanser after I use this cleanser and before toner. I was confuse because my friend told me this is a facial cleanser. I bought this, and use it as a facial cleanser. The feeling was quite good, I felt fresh and clean. Unfortunately, few days later I start breakout. So I stop using it and back to my usual facial cleanser. Few weeks later, I go to a makeup class. I came home with a very heavy and very colourful markup. I use this cleanser again. It is amazing, I only use a little bit, and it removed all my makeup!! This is a very good makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2003 2:27:00 PM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Edited to add: I still love this. The formula has changed. There is less scent and the cleanser no longer stings my eyes. HG product.

i love this, it's pricey but my favorite face cleanser of all time. It feels so luxoriously creamy and mild but it leaves a 'squeaky clean' feeling, which i like because my skin is oily. It smells very nice but be careful of getting it in your eyes. It stings!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2003 12:12:00 PM More reviews by CurlsExperiment

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very nice foaming cleanser. Although it is supposed to be fragrance free, there definitely is a scent to it (from essential oils).
What I like best from this cleanser is how well it foams- you need only a tiny, tiny amount (half a pea size) to produce a very luxurious lather.
It cleanses well and does dry out my combo, sensitive skin.
What I do not like about this cleanser is the price: $16.50. For me, cleansers are cleansers. I am more willing to splurge on a treatment product (exfoliant, cream) than on a cleanser.
I will stick with my beloved Cetaphil, Olay FF and other drugstore cleansers. I would repurchase if I felt like splurging.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2003 1:26:00 PM More reviews by vietbeb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

left an irritable waxy-like film on skin. may have removed dirt but claims of removal of long wearing make-up definetly unfulfilled! will never repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2003 2:40:00 PM More reviews by shirfene

My favourite make-up remover! I really like how it lathers. A mild cleanser but produces lovely, creamy foam. It takes all make-up off, including my Lancome Flextencils Mascara.

It also leaves my skin feeling soft after the the wash. The instruction actually told us to follow by using the 3 steps system. But, I think we can skip the 'facial soap' part. This Rinse-Off cleanser cleanses so well that there is no need to double cleanse in my opinion.

AU$34 for 150ml.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2003 4:26:00 PM More reviews by tigermilk

I have very delicate skin that breaks out maybe once a year, therefore I didn't need a heavy-duty cleanser or acne treatment. Clinique's foaming facial cleanser is perfect for removing my makeup and making my face feel clean. For all those who don't want a severe cleanser, go with this. I would, however, recommend a toner afterwards because if you don't use it daily it can miss some dirt.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2003 1:56:00 PM More reviews by LisaLou099

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used to use this with the 3 step back in high school, until I decided that the 3 step destroyed my skin, like many other reviewers have shared. I use the Proactiv system now and I use this cleanser to remove my makeup before using the Proactiv cleanser. It lathers very well and I use a very small amount b/c its kinda pricey. Seems to have made my skin softer and respond better to the Proactiv. Will definately buy again b/c it removes all of my makeup and keeps my skin balanced.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2003 11:51:00 AM More reviews by highspeedblues

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser smells great and lathers up even better. A tiny drop will make enough creamy lather to wash your whole face. I got a sample of this as a gift with purchase but I'm not sure if I would buy the full sized because it's expensive. I have pretty dry skin and I can't use this every day because it's too drying -- But I wish I could.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2003 12:15:00 AM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is fun to use- it lathers up really nicely! hehe but in reality, it's an average product at best. It doesn't effectively remove all makeup and it's just generally pointless.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2003 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I have used many cleansers over the last few years, and this one is perfect for me. It does leave my skin dry feeling sometimes, but I just slather on a moisturizer. So one Lippie off for the dryness. It reminds me of a mousse-like cold cream, but I like it and would purchase it again.