November 24, 2014 | 1408 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2006 6:10:00 AM More reviews by darvii

I love this mask ... its the 2 way thing, you can use it as a mask or as a cleanser ... but i only use it as a mask ... and its lovely, it leave my skin so clean ... i feel my skin so clean and fresh after i use it. Definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2006 7:23:00 PM More reviews by everlong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I waited a while to review this product, but it has passed the test for my acne prone skin! Yay! I've been experimenting with different cleansers these past few months since my fave cleanser is 1) always sold out and 2) EXPEN$IVE. For the past few years, I've shied away from drugstore products for my face because I figured the more money I spent the better the product. Well, I'm happy to say that myth is not true. Since starting a budget, I've been researching cleansers to see which is good quality but doesn't hurt my wallet. After reading many positive reviews here on MUA, I decided to take a chance on this. Much to my surprise, I like the product and my skin did not react to it. No rebellious acne, only smooth, clear looking skin, Bonus! I'm hooked, goodbye $30 cleansers and good riddance!!! 8-)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2006 11:11:00 PM More reviews by hannah4him

EDIT: I've stopped using this. BP and I just don't get along. Although it was getting rid of my pimples in the beginning, I started getting ugly dark marks and underground zits. I should have learned from Proactiv that BP and I just don't gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2006 1:58:00 AM More reviews by PeachyLichee

This stuff lasts for a pretty long time... but considering that it's an acne facial treatment, I don't know how long you should usually keep the stuff around before the medication loses its full effect. I love this stuff, though. I leave it on as a mask on the areas of my face where I know it'd lead to pimples or zits the next day (time of the month) This truly prevents any breakouts. I leave it on for about 2-3 minutes until it gets really tingly and then wash it off with a face cloth. Great at recovering my clear face too if I ever forget to go through my breakout-prevention routine. Would definitely repurchase again... if I ever run out or if it loses its effects :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2005 12:19:00 AM More reviews by blondeangelwing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually don't use this as a wash, I found that at night before bed, I dab this on my zits and leave on over night, come the morning-- they're GONE. Seriously, it really does wonders-try it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2005 2:15:00 PM More reviews by xrockette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As a cleanser this doesn't remove makeup, even non-waterproof stuff but as a mask it's great, tingly and very refreshing; AND I barely break ut anymore. Would probably repurchase as a mask but use something else as a cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2005 5:45:00 PM More reviews by beberocket

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm 36 years old with combination skin that is acne prone. It's rare that I don't have some little breakout at least once a week. I picked this up a month ago, and have fallen in love with it. I use it once a day, and it doesn't dry my skin out at all (topical BP tends to give me the dry "flakies").

The texure is very nice. It's a bit thicker, so there's no dripping half of it down the drain when you try to apply it to your face. It feels nice going on, very creamy with a slight tingle. I leave it on about 45 seconds to 1 minute and then use a washcloth to lightly rub off and then rinse several times to make sure it's all removed. (The creaminess makes it a bit difficult for me to remove with just splashing water on my face).

This stuff recently saved my face when I tried Alpha Hydrox 12% Souffle'. The AH broke my face out something fierce. I used the Clear Pore as a mask the night I started breaking out and then as my regular cleanser the next 2 days, and my face cleared back up in about 2 days.

Clear Pore Mask/Cleanser is easy to find and dirt cheap, and it works. I will purchase this on a regular basis.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2005 10:14:00 PM More reviews by em84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i think this product works pretty well for removing dirt and oil but it didnt really help keep the acne away.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2005 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Remand888

I have been very happy with this product as an occasional cleanser, but today I tried it as a mask. It felt good and tingly on.But when I took it off my face was BRIGHT RED. I only left it for 3 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2005 1:07:00 PM More reviews by curly_brunette

This product is fantastic. I had reasonably acne-free skin for most of my life, but in my late twenties, I started developing quite a few breakouts, and at least one major pimple on my face at all times. I had been using lots of salicylic acid treatments, but they didn't seem to be working as well as they should, and my skin wasn't handling leave-on benzoyl peroxide very well - it'd get rid of the acne, but leave my skin red and irritated. This product, used as a mask, has cleared up my skin completely in one week. I use it every other night, leaving it on for 5 minutes each time. I am left with no irritation and soft, clear skin. I still use a salicylic acid cleanser in the morning and evening also. The smell is pleasant, the texture is divine and the price is great.