November 26, 2014 | 1104 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2006 6:49:00 PM More reviews by SuperNude

This is a good facial water mist. This came free with an Avene suncare purchase and has been handy for the summer. Great for freshening up on planes, tubes, air-con. etc It is exactly what is says on the bottle. I personally find a scented mist more uplifting; a spritz of Amanda Lacey Persian Rosewater, Sisley's Eau Florale or Liz Earle's Instant Boost Facial Spritzer to name but a few

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2006 4:46:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I may be nuts, but I like all those thermal water sprays. Maybe because my skin is always in a need for a special treatment. :) Anyway, I don't think this water is as good as Evian or Vichy. Avene's is good, but I prefered, if it's mineral content was higher. But it's not, so I don't buy it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2006 12:44:00 AM More reviews by jerseygirl07067

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is nice stuff. The mist is finer than LRP's thermal water. I really like spraying my face with it after cleansing, like a final rinse, since I have such hard water. It's also great to spritz on right before moisturizer, which is nice, because it helps your moisturizer work better. I have a huge can of this, and it's lasted me a while. It feels very soothing. UPDATE: Ok, I realize that these thermal waters all spray out a bit "coarser" as they get used a bit, especially as you get to the bottom of the can.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2006 11:05:00 AM More reviews by su_su

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm trying out a free sample right now and it's great for keeping the skin hydrated and refreshed in air-conditioning.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2006 1:17:00 PM More reviews by dcolesco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yes, I pay for water to put on my face!! I spray this on my face before using Sage products. Those products require that you apply them on damp skin and I find that using this spray is the easiest way to accomplish damp skin without it getting too wet. Feels great and refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2006 1:47:00 AM More reviews by nexa_a2y

Love it that its been helping to soothe my rashes on my face.
I can see my eczema slowly fading off as i continue to use this.
Plus feels very refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2006 3:18:00 AM More reviews by snow_ice

Very refreshing, use it when my skin feels really tired or have been sitting in front of the computer for a long time. Very useful and convenient. It helps calming my skin , great stuff to have.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2006 12:26:00 AM More reviews by plainbagel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i've been using this as a toner for quite awhile now (about 8 months), and i notice absolutely no difference it's made to my skin. but have been continuously using it, becuase it's supposedly good. and i haven't really found a toner that worked for my skin, so, since it doesn't make my skin worse, i'm okay with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2006 3:19:00 PM More reviews by sara9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am not sure how to describe this product..It's the sort of product that you don't really think is making a difference until you run out of it lol..It's refreshing! It makes your face feel alive, like it's fallen in love and it makes it look refreshed, which is a wonderful thing. My mom bought me a huge bottle from Paris and I'd use it every night and morning after washing my face. It made me look really healthy. Now that I've run out, I notice the difference.. back to lackluster skin. However, it is only water so don't expect this to deliver a miracle. It's the sort of product that accentuates a good regime. It's a *plus*, a *boost*...something extra. I will be repurchasing this product.

Update: Purchased recently while staying in Paris and didn't notice any difference. It was quite a waste of money in that it barely refreshed my skin. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2006 2:19:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!!!! i has many uses :) one to help take off makeup another to refresh my skin during the day, to set my makeup, the list is endless basically i cann't live without it now lol it makes my skin soft and glowy huge rave!!!!