April 16, 2014 | 2118 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by yzaguirresav

this is the first BB cream I have ever used and I don't like it. I have seen people rave about it so so much and I don't even know what the hype is all about.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by oneofmylies99

I really love this product, in fact I've purchased it 3x since last summer. Although it is marketed as a BB cream it really is just a tinted moisturizer. It has sheer coverage enough to reduce some redness and blur some imperfections. Coverage really isn't buildable - you'd have to layer this several times just to get a light coverage. It's a my skin but better product for me. I'm allergic to many chemical sunscreens (hives/swollen face/scaley skin) so I was excited to see that this uses a physical sunscreen. I have combination, acne-prone skin and I love that this does not leave me greasy nor does it accentuate any dry spots and it hasn't broken me out. It also does not oxidize and turn orange me. I still use a sunscreen underneath because I do not apply enough of the product to give me adequate sun protection. For most of the year I also wear a moisturizer underneath except in the summer when this usually provides me with enough moisture. The consistency is thin and runny and easily blendable and feels very light. I highly suggest this if you are looking for minimal coverage (just to even things out a bit) with a natural finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Justcuteinpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This BB cream was not what I had hoped for.
First, the product packaging was terrible since alot of product would just come up in a little tiny squeeze. And the product itself is very creamy and moisturizing but it doesn't cover anything at all. It does take time to set, Which isn't a big deal for me but this isn't as matte feeling as I thought it would be. As the day went on, I could feel the product fading away and I had to touch it up so much everyday that I stopped using it. This is a definite NO for me but this would be great for a base/foundation for beginners. I am definitely not re-purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Haleyylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this is a pretty great product! I have oily skin & this product does not make my skin feel wet or cakey. It is very light and makes my skin feel like I'm hardly even wearing makeup. It gives decent coverage, although I'd say you would probably want to apply concealer to any big problem spots you had as this BB cream doesn't completely conceal them. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by jojomua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. This is the first (and only for right now) BB cream I used. It made my skin look smooth, love this for running errands, working out or a simple day outdoors. I don't really understand why there are only a few companies that carry BB cream in dark shades..? Smashbox has a dark shade but I would have to save up for that. And Iman has a few shades as well, but I have heard some horror stories with her product (which I will try anyway because I have to know for myself) But all in all Maybelline did a great job on this BB cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Teeky93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product out of curiosity, and it was on sale. Never again will I buy this BB CREAM. It is thick, and cakey, and there is no coverage. It made my face feel oily, and doesn't blend well with any foundations I have tried it with.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by alijewell209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try this product as it was cheaper than most BB creams. I have skin that can take any formula as nothing irritates it or causes and allergic reaction. The first time I used the product, I got small, itchy bumps ALL over my face! It also made my skin very oily! Al in all, I won't be using it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by miramania

Just no. It has a very unnatural tone to it and makes my face look wet all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by devitini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

My biggest gripe about this product is the available shades. The lightest shade has weird reddish tones that just look unnatural. With that said, the formula is pretty good. It applies smooth and doesn't highlight my dry patches. I wouldn't say that it's an excellent moisturizer, but it certainly works well as a primer. I prefer to wear it alone or with a light powder, as wearing it under foundation feels too heavy for my liking. The product is a little thin, so I would advise using caution when squeezing out product - VERY easy to squeeze out too much and make a mess. Overall my favorite drugstore BB cream. More shades, please!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by 2muchmkup0013

I love this product! Here is some background on my skin. I suffer from severe eczema, rosacea, uneven pigmentation, extreme dryness and I am very allergic to perfumes. Anything and everything causes me to break out in a rash. How ever, I have never suffered from any type of acne. That being said my face is usually just dry where I can get away with just using my moisturizer. But on days when my rosacea is noticeable I like to have a little coverage. I use Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand when I wear face makeup but since it is expensive I wanted to try a cheap tinted moisturizer. I bought this for $8.00 at Target in the shade light/medium. I used my normal cleanser and moisturizing cream, let it dry, then I put about a quarter size on my fingers and rubbed it into my face. It is pretty sheer and has no smell and it evened out my skin without causing any irritation! I've tried it without my moisturizer but it wasn't moisturizing enough for my skin so I would definitely suggest you use your normal moisturizer before using this product. The only downfall about this product is that you have to be careful when squeezing it out of its tube because it could come gushing out.