July 30, 2014 | 1024 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been sort of liking Benefit's They're Real. Lots of Makeup Alley folks were raving about this, so I figured for less than $3 it was worth a shot. I really like this! Did not clump, flake or melt off. That said, I am not a huge mascara fan to begin with-I wear it more out of necessity than a desire to wear mascara. No spider lashes either. All in all a good product that I will definitely repurchase at this price!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I thought this was okay for the price. It went on great! I had fluttery fanned out lashes. But then about an hour later, my curl had drooped and then another hour later I had flakies. It didn't improve from there. I basically had to keep recurling my eyelashes every couple of hours and flicking away flakies all day. Too much work. Who has this much time to devote to their eye maintenance? Really I'd rather pay 7 bucks or even 26 dollars and not have to look at my eye area again until I take off my eye makeup. The peace of mind is worth it to me. But I guess I am just a crabby old woman and have decided life is just too short!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Ma

Bought this to try since everyone was raving. If mascara normally smudges on you, skip this. This will smudge too. It didn't hold my curl either. My HG is still Fasio mascara from Japan. This doesn't come close. But worth a try since its so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by SoCalNanny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is my new favorite! I love this stuff! I cant believe I've just discovered it!! I was browsing at Kmart one day and spotted this, for $2.99 I thought, I'll give a try-sooo glad I did. gives volume and long lashes!! I'm a bit of a mascara fiend and have tried several both name brand and drugstore, this is def in my top 5!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

When I first pulled out the wand, I was skeptical. The mascara is very thick and dry; the brush is standard-bristle type but with shorter bristles. However, the application and performance is great. It only clumps if you layer too much, and this can be fixed by using a lash comb. Smuge-and flake resistant, perhaps a little more difficult to remove than the average non-waterproof mascara but not much. Best of all, it only costs $2.99 at Walgreens.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by mayrei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara looks great, with no flaking, but it runs horribly if my eyes water or if I sweat. I would love this in a waterproof formula. Other than that, it's a great mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Pekoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Since I find Jordana's cheaper mascara line lacking, I didn't have high expectations of this product. However, it turned out to be a great buy, especially considering the price! This mascara adds noticeable length (it's not gonna blow you away, but you can see it), holds a curl pretty well, and lasts all day. I do get some flaking after a few hours, which is easy enough to fix but still annoying. Overall, I definitely recommend this if you want a bargain mascara that actually works, although it could be better if it did more and flaked less.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by emisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

picked it up at walgreens today since MUB loves it - it was $3.99 and sealed in shrinkwrap (i am hesitant to buy unsealed items at the drugstore).

i was pleasantly surprised by the small brush, it's the type of brush i really like, and it really is a great mascara - i applied one coat and got decent length, great volume, and no clumps. i can get more length from fiber mascaras, but i got MUCH more volume from the jordana, and i've never been able to get this much volume without clumping before. and the length was good too - just not the best ever.

it's very black (yay). i wore it for half a day and it didn't flake or smear (i get flaking pretty frequently from mascaras). it removes easily.

big thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by AndreaJunelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another great rec. from the MUB!! After being brought up by my mother as a teen, only using high end mascaras & always being disappointed by them, I got out on my own &started buying drugstore mascaras. Fell in love with Maybelline FullnSoft & more recently, Revlon's GrowLucious Plumping WP, and while those two are good, this is great & really holds its own! I own(or have owned at one time) every drugstore mascara ever made & at one point or another have test drove most HE ones that are raved about as well & this is by far the best! I paid $2.99 for this at Walgreens -an unbelievable steal!! (I literally felt like I was STEALING it's so cheap!) & I by NO means have "mascara model lashes".. I'm one of those women who looks like a different person when their eye m/u is done (in a good way!) -so mascara is very important to me -my lashes are short, and not "full" at all.. This mascara fits the bill in every way - no clumps, volumizing, legnthening, and removes without ripping all the lashes you DO have b/c you had to scrub your freakin eyes for 10minutes! <-yes I'm talking to YOU Revlon GrowLucious waterproof!! Lol :) I actually went back to Walgreens the following day after originally purchasing this & bought the last two that they had in stock - I don't ever want to run out of this great stuff! -Jordana, please don't ever discontinue this stuff!! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by rottenbanana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great mascara! It goes on smooth, gives great volume, separates and doesn't smudge ever. It isn't too hard to remove either. For only $3! I find it thickens up in the tube quicker than other mascaras. But for this price I don't mind replacing it more often. Or I have heard that you can add a few drops of saline solution to thin mascara out again- haven't tried that tip myself.