Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 9/1/2012 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

One of the best drugstore brand mascara's ever....I've been using this for over 6 months now, on my 3rd tube and still loving it! $2.99 at Walgreens and it's all the hype!!! I was a long time faithful MAC Zoom & L'Oreal Carbon Black Vol. user, I still love my L'Oreal but you can't go wrong with Jordona's price, thick black, and lengthy lashes. I love this mascara.
P.S. Went to the waterpark for the entire day and it didn't run nor did it come completely off!!!

on 8/30/2012 2:36:00 PM

I was very surprised by the quality of this mascara. While I like department store makeup I do tend to stick to drugstore mascaras. With the rave reviews Jordana Best Lash Extreme was receiving I decided to give it a try especially since a tube is under $4. I am a convert, this mascara does a great job coating my lashes without clumping and gives them the necessary volume they need. My lashes are already long but have a tendency to droop, this mascara gives them oompf without the need for an eyelash curler. Are there better mascaras out there? I'm sure there are since I haven't tried them all but if you're looking for a budget friendly volumizing mascara I would definitely recommend this.

on 8/30/2012 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I buy this three at a time because it's that amazing. The hype is all true. Believe it. Do yourself a favor and spend the $3 at Walgreens and prepare to be won-over. This mascara makes my lashes look dark, thick, full, and long. It doesn't flake, lasts all day, and makes me happy. I'll never again spend $9 on a tube of mascara. This stuff is the best.

on 8/30/2012 11:33:00 AM

I have tried so many different mascaras that I've lost count. I found my HG a few years ago...but of course it was discontinued...so my quest was on again to find that one mascara that would do everything! I tried Lancome (great but the price is ridiculous), MAC (what a joke), Stila, Tarte, Clinique (all ok but nothing special), Estee Lauder (another good one,but still too pricey), and more drugstore brands than I have room here to list. I was in Walgreens and remembered reviews for this product...found a tube, $2.50...hmmm, why not??? Guess what? This is even better than my old HG!!! Huge, false looking lashes, not only long, but thick. Wore it all day and had very small amount of smudging under eye, but no more than any other brand, including waterproof formulas I've tried. I'm going to buy a few more back-ups cause this stuff is what mascara is supposed to be. YEAH Jordana!

on 8/30/2012 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I am impressed! This lengthens & volumizes without flaking or running. You need to let it dry a bit before applying a 2nd coat, otherwise it can get clumpy. Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes is still my favorite, but for $2.99 this is the mascara I will buy for normal occasions. It is definitely worth trying - maybe you will love it too!

on 8/28/2012 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I gave this a try because of all the raves on here. Well, the price is great but I think thats about it. This mascara doesn't hold a curl, doesn't separate, and makes my lashes look spidery and clumpy. I could work with it and give it more stars if it held a curl but my lashes look so clumpy and limp :[ sticking to full n soft.

on 8/28/2012 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love, Love, Love! FINALLY I found my HG mascara!!! (Special thanks to everyone on here that wrote such positive reviews for this item) Length + Volume for $2.99?!? Who would have thought? After purchasing almost every mascara on the market that NEVER lived up to it's promise, I can honestly say that this one does it all! If I would have known of this sooner, I could have saved myself time and a whole lot of money! This mascara gives my straight, almost invisible lashes awesome volume and length, AND most importantly HOLDS A CURL! Fingers crossed they never stop making it!

on 8/27/2012 11:37:00 AM

Applies like a dream, looks amazing on. Makes my lashes thicker and longer than any of my other mascaras. If you're looking for a super-dramatic look, I highly recommend you give this a go. Although I couldn't find it in any of the local drugstores, including my Walgreen's. (I've noticed a lot of reviewers mention buying theirs at Walgreen's). I gave up looking and ordered it online, so with shipping it cost me $6 total- still a bargain for mascara! Is it as amazing as everyone says? Yes and no. The effect is impressive (beautifully thick and long lashes) BUT by the end of an 8-hr day, I had smudgy raccoon eyes. Very disappointing, I can only give it three lippies because of all the dabbing and touch-ups this requires. But then again, for the price I'd definitely buy it again. It's just a case of getting what you pay for.

I am pleasantly surprised! Since it's so inexpensive and had great reviews, why not try it? I figured if I got a bad tube, it wouldn't be a big deal. Anyway, my lashes look great and I'll definitely be repurchasing. Some reviewers mentioned a dry formula, but mine seemed to be a wetter formula (I'd compare that part of it to Lash Stiletto, although I don't care for that mascara overall as much). Simple tube and brush. I was able to add lots of length and volume with 2 coats and my lashes really stand out. I also really like Prestige My Blackest Lashes and this one is somewhat similar for me, but it gives a little more drama. The only negatives are that I have to be careful to not get too much product and wipe off any excess or I'll get clumps and have to comb them out (no biggie, this is the case with most mascaras that don't have a spiky brush) and sometimes I get a tiny, tiny bit of smudging. The smudging will be the tiniest dots up near my eyebrow if it's a hot day and I'm outside sweating. No flaking at all on me. Overall, definitely love this mascara and the price is amazing. I was not expecting to be able to get super full lashes with it, but sure enough, I did :)

on 8/24/2012 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you want long and THICK lashes in short order, this is your ticket. Clumps may be avoided by wiping down the brush. It goe son easily and does not flake or smear. For reference: I love YSL Faux Cils, Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes, and L'Oreal Voluminous.