April 18, 2014 | 1437 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2003 4:09:00 PM More reviews by crmv99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had never tried a foaming cleaser, but after reading rave reviews here, I had to try. I loved the feel and scent of it and I thought it did a good job of preventing breaking outs ... well, for the first two days anyway. After that, I started breaking out. I would recommend Purpose Cleansing Wash instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2003 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Chirpy

I am hoping this product will keep on delivering the great results so far. UPDATE!!!- IT HAS!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!
**********

I just switched over to this face wash after reading reviews here and other web sites. I LOVE IT! I doesn't dry out my face...it has a pleasant smell...it lathers great, and I think it takes all my makeup off with one wash (excluding eye makeup).
I am really hoping it keeps my oily skin under control. In the past few days my skin has looked and felt great...I am hoping I don't jinx myself by writing this review...but it is a wonder product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 10:58:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was happy with this at first, but it has stopped working and my zits are still here :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 9:45:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been on a facial care rampage lately, trying to help my combo/oily skin return to a somewhat normal state. I had heard good things about Aveeno products so i decided to give their Clear Complexion Line the ole college try. This was a very nice, self-foaming cleanser and didn't dry out my skin. It also didn't do anything to clear up my blemished forehead.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2002 12:04:00 PM More reviews by jellykelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome. Honestly, I was worried that it would dry out my sensitive skin that tends to get sort of clogged and breaks out sometimes.

My skin is now totally clear and looks brighter. I didn't like the clear complexion toner, however. It was too harsh.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2002 5:11:00 AM More reviews by Jennyfurry

So far, I am very pleased with this product. I agree with the previous poster about everything she said! I had been battling a breakout for about a week and it was not going away. I picked up this cleanser and 2 days later, my face is now clear. Yay! =) I have sensitive skin prone to clogged pores, but my skin can't handle 2% Salicylic Acid, so the 0.5% that is contained in the Aveeno "Clear Complexion" products seem to do the trick for me. (fyi: I am using this cleanser in conjunction with the "Clear Complexion" moisturizer.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2002 12:56:00 AM More reviews by crys20

This has helped me fight my oily skin and blemishes without drying out my skin. It is one of the best acne/oily skin cleansers I have had in a while that came from a drug store.