Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 1/21/2013 12:12:00 PM

This is my go - to concealer! the coverage is phenomenal and a little bit really does go a long way ! it's perfect for that flawless complexion! the only downside is that there arent many colour choices and it doesn't last as long as I would like. Start off with a primer and I'm sure you're good to go !

OK, so I don't use this concealer often.When I do, I mix it with a lighter coverage. This can get so cakey, even when you use a tiny dot (which is all you need for both undereyes), and after using powder, I hate the overall look. :( I wouldn't recommend.)

This one tube will last me till I'm 30! Okay....maybe not that long but one tube will last you a long long time. A few people have said a like, a pin head amount and that is right! One little dot is enough for under both my eyes and the little bit of red on my nose that needs a lot of cover.

I'm NOT a Hard Candy fan....but this is really great. I use Ultra Light and it's the only concealer that is actually light enough for me.

It is only about 6 or 8 dollars so....give it a try!

on 1/19/2013 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Their color range seems to be improving - they used to only have 3 colors but they have a new "ultra light" one which I was excited about since I'm really pale. It's kind of yellow-toned which is fine for a lot of people but I'm pink-toned so I just have to be careful to blend it and such. This is the first concealer I've tried that really covers my dark red acne scars. I still have to layer it, since it doesn't cover as much as I want it to with just one application. But even when I layer it, it doesn't look cakey. As long as you know how to apply it and blend it (I usually like to use my finger) it's a really good concealer!

Wow, I knew this was a heavy duty concealer but I honestly wasn't expecting the product I received. I've used mascara, cream eye shadow, and eyeliner by Hard candy and they were all just ok, so I wasn't expecting the concealer to be that good.

When I opened it, the first thing I noticed was the first drop was clear, so I had to knead the concealer in the tube a bit to get it all to mix. Then when I tried it on my skin - wow! A little goes a long way and it gives super opaque coverage. I bought it to cover a scab from a recent cut underneath my eye - I used a pin-sized dab of this stuff and I actually had to go back and wipe some of it off because it was TOO thick and spread too far across my undereye area.

This is a powerful little concealer and I'm very impressed with it.

on 1/16/2013 9:59:00 AM

Not a winner for me. Very limited selection of shades made it hard to find a good color match. Very opaque upon application (the one thing I liked about it) but it didn't last, this concealer fades after a few hours. Looked powdery and didn't blend easily. Also, I just prefer a stick concealer to the tube kind. I found that with the tube I always squeezed out way too much product, no matter how hard I tried to limit it to the teensiest amount. And stick concealers are just easier to use. I had high hopes for Glamoflauge after reading so many great reviews, but I didn't like this and I wouldn't buy it again.

on 1/12/2013 5:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is by far the best concealer I have ever found! It completely hides almost anything. I have the ultra-light colour and it matches my skin perfectly. I think the trick is to apply this very sparingly. A very tiny dot on my finger is all I need to cover 3 or 4 spots. The only time this looks cakey is when I apply it under my eyes, but I've had that problem with every concealer I've used, and it's no worse than any other concealer. The staying power isn't fantastic, but if I set it with powder it lasts for most of the day, and touch-ups are very easy. Great product!

on 1/10/2013 10:12:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Something about this concealer will just not let it work with my skin. No matter how little I use, it looks cakey and obvious and gets really gross looking after a few hours. Under the eyes it's a nightmare. The color ultra light is a great match, but the consistency of this product doesn't work for me at all. I do like the pencil it comes with for post acne marks, so it does have one redeeming quality for me.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It seems I'm in the minority here, but this product is nothing amazing. For reference, my skin is yellow toned, oily, and has mild acne scars so I'm always on the quest for a new HG....but this isn't it! Bought the shade Medium-Light, the closest match to my actual skin tone (which is more yellow). It's a bummer Hard Candy's shade variety is so limited. I've tried applying this product in a variety of ways- with my fingers, a foundation brush, and concealer brush with no avail. After an hour of wear it starts to slide off my face and looks cakey (mind you, I only use the tiniest drop!) It broke my skin out after only a week of use, so sensitive, acne-prone gals BEWARE! The only time I use glamoflage is to fill in underneath my eyebrows or as an eyeshadow base, otherwise it's oily trash!

on 1/8/2013 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the first concealer I have ever tried and after seeing the rave reviews, I decided to try it, and I am not disappointed! It cost me about $6, maybe a bit more, but no more than $7. As soon as I got home I tried this out and after using just the tiniest amount (smaller than a pin head!) and dabbing it on the back of my hand to test it out, and holy crap! I can safely say this covered most of the back of my hand with even, flawless, natural coverage! I tried this for my under eye circles and let me tell you, they're DARK; it's a hereditary thing. I used the smallest amount and it was enough for both eyes and quite a few blemishes. It did crease ever so slightly, but I applied a bit of my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to set it and it that helped. It covered my acne and hyper-pigmentation perfectly and flawlessly, looking very natural. I have this in the color Ultra Light and it has a very yellow undertone, that's why it's so good at hiding my under eye circles. I have very dry skin in the winter and it did settle into one of my dry patches while using my Revlon ColorStay for normal/dry skin, however I used this once with a tinted moisturizer and did not have that problem, so make sure skin is well moisturized before using this (as with all products!) since it will settle into those dry patches. And if you have oily skin, I believe this is perfect, for it has great coverage but amazing staying power also. It didn't look cackey throughout the day either. Also, on a side note, I had run out of my eye shadow primer and used this as a substitute for when I was going with my family to the mall and when I got back at night, my eye shadow still looked intact and quite fresh. Also I want to say that the packaging is adorable, as with most Hard Candy products! I would repurchase, but it would take me forever to do so because it's such a small amount I use on a day to day basis. I would give it five lippies, if only it hadn't settled into my dry patches, but it's something with an easy fix. It's very inexpensive and you use a little amount, so I recommend this to everyone (maybe not so much if you have suuuupr dry skin). Also, as for the little liner-concealer thingy (sorry I don't know the correct, fancy name) but it has good coverage! Good for small birth marks or freckles. All in all, a great product!!