October 1, 2014 | 1863 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by BrieAnnaJoy

I love this concealer! So far, it's one of the only undereye concealers that I'm totally satisfied with. It covers everything and lasts all day. Hard Candy never seems to disappoint, and I'm so happy I found this! Definitely one of my staples.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by KikiTamato

I've been on the hunt for a heavy duty concealer for years. I saw some YouTube reviews and figured the price wasn't too horrendous so I picked some up from Walmart. You really need to work with this product but once you get the hang of it, it is worth it! I found that it really creased in my fine lines under my eyes so what I do now is apply to both eyes and then go back and just press it in. Voila! You may have to do it twice but it really offers great coverage. Set with powder and definitely pair it with a good primer as this will help evenly distribute it on your face. I use it around my nose and mouth as well and blend it out super well. It's about as close to a HG as I have ever been.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by melimoe

Let me begin by saying this concealer is one of the best i have tried!!
the first thing that i noticed was there was only three colors avaliable!, now i orginally thought about getting the medium shade, but when i got to walmart there were only light and dark, i contempladed about waiting or going to another store, but at the end of the day i went with dark, now im a nc45 in mac, so when i tried it on it was too light, i started to freak out!, the coverage is amazing a little covers your whole face, in my case one layer semi-covered my acne scars, i was worried that i was going to have patches of different colors on my skin, but when i was finished applying my mineral foundation(mary kay), the colors blended perfectly!
also the lasting power is pretty amazing considering i am fairly oily, the only down side to this is it doesnt work with dry skin (no suprise there), as i have occasional dry patches due to acne medication, it aggrivates the flakiness,
still i love this product! much better then the mac studio concealer!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by definebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i don't know if it's the color i got, or what but i feel like this looks grey on me.
the consistency is oily. emollient if you will.
this concealer goes a looong way. i remember the first time i bought it i put like a penny size on my hand the apply in my face and it covered a little over half my face.
i got the color medium and it was way too light for me and i would that strange because in makeup i'm always the medium or the light medium. i don;t think this would even match me in the winter time.
this product is okay as a whole i suppose. i don't care too much for the consistency. sometimes when i try to use it this watery stuff comes out. and it's hard to love a product that doesn't match you at all. on the bright side. one could use it as a very cheap foundation because it goes so far. also another thing, i used this with moisturized skin, but it still clung to drier patches. i HAVE to use a primer underneath.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the cheapest full coverage concealer I've found to date, and probably the heaviest amongst the array of budget makeup products.

I was a little worried that this might break me out, especially when I noticed the texture of the product (it has an emollient consistency), but hey, it's seven dollars, and luckily, my skin hasn't reacted to it. I bought this in a Medium, which is slightly pale on my skin, but still a close enough match to use as a foundation when I'm in a rush (I set it with a darker powder). It also has a strong yellow undertone, which is perfect for me! As for the coverage, it's absolutely amazing for hyperpigmentation. The pencil is awesome for extra precision; I wish it was available separately in a larger size. The downsides to Glamoflauge are that it gets greasy (but it still does a fair job of staying put), and it tends to crease--I just touch it up but this may not be the product for those with a lot of lines. Also, the colour selection is poor, and you'll only find this at Walmart (dang it, I won't have one near me when I move for university!). Overall, though, I'm happy with this product, and it's something I would definitely purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Sophiavor22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

i have this product in the color medium and in the winter its to dark but in the summer to light but that's ok. this product is far most the most pigmented concealer i have ever used. its great for covering blemishes i wouldn't recommend this underneath your eyes because it is pretty thick. the only problem i have with this is it applies beautifully and when i go out the door it looks wonderful but during the day it starts to cake up and extenuate the dry areas on the blemish or whatever im trying to cover up. there is so much product in the tube and little goes a long way i would repurchase but iv had it over 4 months and it still looks like iv never used it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Ruiz4books

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent coverage, it's the most pigmented out of all my concealers. The only con I have is the shade range, light is too pale for me while medium is too dark. I wish they would had a better color selection. I love the concealer but I can only use it in the winter when I'm at my palest.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by mrsFOREVERRR

I have really bad acne, so I was looking for something that would give more coverage, trust when I say a little goes a long way & its buildable so you can keep adding until acne scars disappears.

highly reccomend this if you want somethings cheap & works...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by effervescentdolt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff is great! i have light which i use for my under eye area, its very very creamy and covers my darkness well. I have medium which i use for the rest of my face, its not as creamy as the light, not sure if its just my tube or what. Lasting power is 5ish hours depending if you set it with a powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have gone through almost three tubes of this already because so far it's done the best at covering up dark spots on my face. I wish that there were more shades to choose from, but for the price I pay and for the coverage I get I can't complain. The consistency is almost mousse-like and a little goes a L O N G way. I will continue to repurchase this simply because of the price and the coverage that it provides. My fingers are crossed that more shades will be available in the future!